Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko (2613 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap 4 Chinese Railway Workers In Ogun, Kill Policeman / Herdsmen Invade Ogun, Kill Mother & Child, Injure Others / Ogun Farmer Killed In Imeko By Fulani Herdsmen (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by 2elliot: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
BOOZELEE:

As a Yoruba demon I will escape with kafayat and leave morenike for them to pound like amala cheesy
Haha lol. Big Kafayat big yansh no go put u for trouble. No go be like Lot wife.
Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by IJOBA11: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
XBLadez:
While I won't jubilate that our brown roofie SKULLers are being annihilated, I believe this should serve as a wake-up call for them, especially the Igbo hating ones among them. This is the reason ESN was formed but the Fulani gonment in association with their online headslamming zombies, who have the mark of the beast boldly written on their foreheads, are working tirelessly to limit our effort.

It's time for the south to rise and say, "Enough is enough!"
MAIGIDA cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by ablejesus26(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
goatgoat093:

They only Ronu when it comes to Ipob/ESN... You're asking for too much.

You guys are one of the biggest problems towards getting a solution.
They are calling for a southern unity,your type will be talking about a proscribed group of outlaws that are being picked up like bunch of criminals,into the issue.
Why not drop all this ipob palaver,it has and will always be rejected,bcus the sensible Igbos have not and might never get themselves involved in something that looked like a big fraud.

Yoruba fight and defend your land ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by meccuno: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
XBLadez:
While I won't jubilate that our brown roofie SKULLers are being annihilated, I believe this should serve as a wake-up call for them, especially the Igbo hating ones among them. This is the reason ESN was formed but the Fulani gonment in association with their online headslamming zombies, who have the mark of the beast boldly written on their foreheads, are working tirelessly to limit our effort.

Southerners like to talk. We talk too much. Do you know how long I have been hearing this talk of the south rising?
Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by meccuno: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
So Yoruba youths and fighters can't go there to fight these terrorists since they know where they are camped. So sorry to say this but it can't happen in the East. Fulanis can't attack anywhere in the East today in their cowardly manner and then run to another Igbo village to seek succour and the people are aware of that.
with this your comment it shows who you are working for. Continue, it would soon reach you
Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by meccuno: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bankalert:
When Buhari comes down from that seat, Fulani Herdsmen will be seriously dealt with by the people they have inflicted pain o. THEY WILL BECOME ENDANGERED SPECIES. This i have seen...time will tell.
please if you cannot deal with them now, don't deal with them forever.
Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by MansoryMX(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Divoc:
It is unfortunate that the federal government deliberately decided not look into this Fulani herders wickedness, I don't just know their reasons.

It is an invasion. They are speeding up their plans as there is only 2 more years left for this life time opportunity. Buhari just appointed a new CJN and guess what! He is from Kastina State and a Fulani
Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by Dabronze(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sunday Igboho Need To Create Another Security Outfit and arrange for sponsorship
Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by Tinubuadvocate: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
XBLadez:

[/s] nobody seek for your help.
Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by Tinubuadvocate: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
Dabronze:
Sunday Igboho Need To Create Another Security Outfit and arrange for sponsorship
[/s]
Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by Yankee101: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
They are not ghosts, report their movements to Amotekun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by Elliotwaveforec: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Where are OPC now? The location is known, they should do the needful.

There should be cooperation among the neighbouring states, as they escape from one, the next state should deal with them. Even the Seriki whose son is among the attackers in Igangan, should have been apprehended now in Kwara state.

By the way, why are Igbominas in Kwara state harbouring these terrorists by allowing the Seriki to live with them. They should chase the nuisance out to Sokoto, it's dangerous having Fulanis as neighbours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko by Elliotwaveforec: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Is Imeko inhabited by Yewa? If so, Yewas are weaklings and they need help seriously, Imagine the leader calling on the terrorist government to help them. Are there no men in Imeko to defend their land? Can't they go to where these Fulanis are now and take them out?

A weakling is not fit to be a leader, that Oba should be removed and replaced with a radical.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba / Is Peter Obi's Campaign And LP Officially Dead? / AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.