Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba (2625 Views)

The Ekumeku Resistance ; British Vs Igbo War / Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War / 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by nobaga: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
How can Idi-Igbo, especially their Youths declare war against their best Ally in Africa from all fronts: At home, Abroad, Cyber, On Yoruba land?

Nobody wins such battle.

They won respect and accommodations in Yoruba land by peaceful means, until the bullying started.

Let Igbo and Yoruba go back to Square One for peaceful coexistence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by heniford2: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Trusting yoruba is like leaving you yam with hungry goat expect crises

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by tollyboy5(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
which one is all these yoruba sypathizers we're seeing recently.
i dont understand peoples motives atall
Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by mrvitalis(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
nobaga:
How can Idi-Igbo, especially their Youths declare war against their best Ally in Africa from all fronts: At home, Abroad, Cyber, On Yoruba land?

Nobody wins such battle.

They won respect and accommodations in Yoruba land by peaceful means, until the bullying started.

Oga stop over blowing this thing

My best pals are all from Iwo and ogun

Igbos and yorubas just have idelogical differences that's ...and difference how to handle the north simple

Ego is the problem that's all

There is by far more likely to be a war between igbos n south south than igbos n yorubas

6 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by tsdarkside(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
too late for that now....
Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by EmmaJnr1: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fulani foolish youths terrorist don create thread for igbos and Yoruba. Fulani banza,

Igbo and Yoruba are great friends and ally and we will destroy u terrorist trying to deep your Koran in the ocean.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by EmmaJnr1: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
tollyboy5:
which one is all these yoruba sypathizers we're seeing recently.
i dont understand peoples motives atall
Na Fulani northern terrorist banza create the thread. Yoruba and Igbo are allys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by tsdarkside(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga stop over blowing this thing

My best pals are all from Iwo and ogun

Igbos and yorubas just have idelogical differences that's ...and difference how to handle the north simple

Ego is the problem that's all

There is by far more likely to be a war between igbos n south south than igbos n yorubas

its complicated now....ipob exposed the mispleasure igbos have with yorubas....

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by Simdyofficial(f): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
I actually love the yorubas. 60% of my friends are yorubas.. I was born and brought up with them.. The only problem why igbos and yorubas don't get along is because the yorubas don't care. More like a coward.. This is real fact. Even my Yoruba friends don't hide this fact. So far as its not happening to any of there family member , they don't care.. Take for instance this drug of a thing. Drugs are been sold in every street in yorubaland. But when they heard about mmpurummiri been used to mock the east, they all keep saying rubbish about igbos using the drug. sad the aboki that sniffs toilet holes or take gum isnt there concern. The Yoruba boy that smokes weed and at 25yrs looks like an old man isn't there concern.. If the southern part of Nigeria will unite. The north will bow. But No!!! Yorubas don't care.

12 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by Tranquillity360: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril.

If yorubas has what it takes to wipe out the whole Igbos they would have done it since,Thank God that made them co wards.

4 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yaribanza are cowards

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by Tranquillity360: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
tsdarkside:

Yes Ipob exposed born hatred yorubas have for Igbos.

Between 2015 to 2019 we saw how yorubas were rejoicing over killing of unarmed Innocent Youths.

We saw yorubas cheered and applauded Nigeria army,shouting kill them,more bullets in una guns,use them as target practice,etc.

Mocking us with pictures of our youths in mud water.

God bless ipob for exposing the evil hearts of Afonjas.

6 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by mrvitalis(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
tsdarkside:

Oga stop quoting me ...don't want to damage my IQ with your sub par logic ....we all know where u come from ...to run along

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
tsdarkside:

Do you hate Igbo because of IPOB?

Tranquillity360:

Between 2015 to 2019 we saw how yorubas were rejoicing over killing of unarmed Innocent Youths.

We saw yorubas cheered and applauded Nigeria army,shouting kill them,more bullets in una guns,use them as target practice,etc.

Trash!!

1 Like

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by Arda1000(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
We might not agree with the way Yoruba do things but that’s where it ends.
The hatred is just verbal,I have seen Hausas Yoruba fight here and there even though Hausa seems to relate well with Yoruba but I have never heard of Igbo/Yoruba clash aside verbally

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by Tranquillity360: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Trash!!
Fvck out

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by walefresh3(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Yaribanza are cowards
dis guy is a complete northerner...
What are u northern miscreants is going to gain from dividing west and East

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by izac82: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
The average Yoruba man on nairaland, is so obssessed with the Igbo that he sleeps, wake, think and talk Igbo. what a life.

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by cheruv: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Trusting a Yoruba is like holding a lizard by its tail...
When trouble burst, you'd be left alone tongue

1 Like

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by Vistra40: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nairaland is filled with bigots from all sides. Very sorry state embarassed
Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by obyrich(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
nobaga:

Nobody wins such battle.

Which war? Refer me to the last time there was riot between Igbos and Yorubas. When and where? How many people died or were injured?

1 Like

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by obyrich(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
tsdarkside:

Mispleasure? O di egwu.
Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by headSmasher: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
heniford2:
Trusting yoruba is like leaving you yam with hungry goat expect crises
Is like akpu munching gorillas begging for akpu and uha soup from Fulani Muslim man

5 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by ablejesus26(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
The war only exist in nairaland by lazy people ��
Most of them are neither from both tribes,but created monikers to read the gbasgbos thinking it will help their suicidal and depressed souls.

An average Igboman has no time to make enemies all he does is go about is business peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by helinues: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Toh
Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by helinues: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
ablejesus26:
The war only exist in nairaland by lazy people ��
Most of them are neither from both tribes,but created monikers to read the gbasgbos thinking it will help their suicidal and depressed souls.

An average Igboman has no time to make enemies all he does is go about is business peacefully.

Tah, the antecedent of your people most especially on social media is saying otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by ablejesus26(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tranquillity360:

No problem.
Thank you Udele for exposing the evil agenda ipob has for the great Igboland �.
They say don't vote but go about collecting money and campaigning for a pdthief Cameroonian thief.
An average Igboman understands politics is a game of choice
Ndi Yoruba made their choice.
Ndi Igbo made their choice.
Stop talking about ipob when matters that potray truth and logic is presented �

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by ablejesus26(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
helinues:

Tah, the antecedent of your people most especially on social media is saying otherwise

Shame on you.
Using a faceless forum to potray a senseless point �.

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by helinues: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
ablejesus26:

Shame on you.
Using a faceless forum to potray a senseless point �.

Speaking of yourself @ emboldened.

SEBI you stylishly ignored when I talked about NL canceller.

Typical

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by ablejesus26(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
helinues:

An average Igboman has no time for nonsense �
All they do is go about their business ventures peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by Tranquillity360: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:

No problem.
Thank you Udele for exposing the evil agenda ipob has for the great Igboland �.
They say don't vote but go about collecting money and campaigning for a pdthief Cameroonian thief.
An average Igboman understands politics is a game of choice
Ndi Yoruba made their choice.
Ndi Igbo made their choice.
Stop talking about ipob when matters that potray truth and logic is presented �
[/s]Is this one ok.

Or have you take meth as usual?
Re: Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba by ablejesus26(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
helinues:

Speaking of yourself @ emboldened.

SEBI you stylishly ignored when I talked about NL canceller.

Typical

I don't know what you have with the canceller or whatever you call it.
I don't care.
By the way what prove do you have that he is Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Tunubu Cries Out Over Jonathan's Concensus Plans / I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up / AI Tool, ChatGPT, "Predicts" Winner Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.