Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou (3001 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle / Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Once Sunday Igboho is Imprisoned in Cotonou, it is over for him, all is yoruba nation supporters will move on with their lives, his only supporters will be his family, wife, lawyer and loyal friends.

People only get attracted to you when you are successful because they want to benefit, when you are suffering, they move on with their lives.

Even Goodluck Jonathan complained bitterly about how people left him after he lost the election.

Anyway, it is already happening in Cotonou, i just saw a picture of his wife with friends, where are the yoruba AGITATORS and the rest who wanted to die for him, they have moved on until if suprisely he is released.

Pictures below his Sunday igboho wife( with nose mask) with friends

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Hangmnk: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin Awon sophisticated. I wonder how they let that scammer started calling himself "Yoruba freedom fighter" . Like what da fck, The Yorubas that I know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Kagd10: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Once Sunday Igboho is Imprisoned in Cotonou, it is over for him, all is yoruba nation supporters will move on with their lives, his only supporters will be his family, wife, lawyer and loyal friends.

People only get attracted to you when you are successful because they want to benefit, when you are suffering, they move on with their lives.

Even Goodluck Jonathan complained bitterly about how people left him after he lost the election.

Anyway, it is already happening in Cotonou, i just saw a picture of his wife with friends, where are the yoruba AGITATORS and the rest who wanted to die for him, they have moved on until if suprisely he is released.

In your dream! Rather your blood sucking demonic terrorist Buhari will be exposed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Monogamy: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Not even before he would be jailed, we are already living our lives cos Igboho wasn't/Isn't fighting for Yorubas..

Acclaimed freedom fighter that prefer to be on the run for years when he could have faced his charges once and for all and be granted bails after months.

Igboho shouldn't even be referred to as Omoluwabi but Omoburuku..

Yorubas are matured enough to handle their woes without throwing tantrum or escalating the issue.

Just wondering if Igboho had been allowed to Interfere in Farmers/herdsmen clashes in Ondo state, the back and forth fighting might still be going on, same issue Arakunrin Aketi and his state assembly handled maturely with no further escalation..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by twosquare(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Media trial...op just want to be relevant by all means. Some can't have orgasm until they mention Igboho's name as being imprisoned, tortured or punished.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by misano(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

When Buhari has left office U will be irrelevant. Right now U are making controversial posts to states to stay afloat.

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Jostoman: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:
Not even before he would be jailed, we are already living our lives cos Igboho wasn't/Isn't fighting for Yorubas..

Acclaimed freedom fighter that prefer to be on the run for years when he could have faced his charges once and for all and be granted bails after months.

Yorubas are matured enough to handle their woes without throwing tantrum or escalating the issue.

Just wondering if Igboho had been allowed to Interfere in Farmers/herdsmen clashes in Ondo state, the back and forth fighting might still be going on, same issue Arakunrin Aketi and his state assembly handled maturely with no further escalation..
foolish people full this nairaland no be small.

19 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Jostoman: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Igboho is a great man and a heroe

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by NaijirianKing: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
He will be
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Monogamy: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jostoman:
Igboho is a great man and a heroe

You have been using style trolling me, please dey your lane.. I no dey like trouble cos me self be trouble myself
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
grin Awon sophisticated. I wonder how they let that scammer started calling his name Yoruba freedom fighter. Like what da fck, The Yorubas that I know

It is sad, i think he has an appeal among the less educated yorubas who look at him as a hero forgetting that he fighting for 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by r4bbit: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2021

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Rubbish OP. You're fond of writing a lot of mumbo jumbo that is your own personal, myopic, flawed and unreasonably biased pro-North opinion.

You need to understand Yorubas have never told you in the majority that they hate Nigeria or her union as Igbos have done over their several decades-long agitation for Biafra.

It is the recent murderous rampage and destruction of lives and livelihood wreaked on the Yorubas in their own land by your fellow Northerners, and abetted by the Buhari-led FG, that led to Igbohos agitation and the passionate support it received from many Yorubas.

Nonetheless, Igbohos Oduduwa Republic is still not well-supported by Yorubas in general because Yorubas are visionary enough to understand there is no need to throw the baby out with the bath water so long as political and constitutional reforms can be initiated to assist every State and region grow at its own pace unencumbered by others.

Instead of disturbing us with your garbage musing here go and campaign for your backward fellow Northerners to embrace change, modernity and progressiveness so Nigeria ( it's serious States
regions and people anyway) can begin to make appreciable progress commensurate to their effort , endowment, readiness to embrace progressive change and determination to succeed.

Yorubas do not hate Nigeria and other Nigerians. We are just fed up of the regressive, rigid, archaic and backward ways of you Northerners that is dragging all Nigerians backwards.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by OBALOLA55(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

HELINUES OBAMAOFUSA DON BUST YOU SEVERAL TIMES HERE, ME SEF DON BUST YOU JOIN, YET YOU NOR WAN GIVE UP.

NOBODY WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH NOMADIC FULANI HERD TERRORISTS FROM THE SAHEL,

BUT SHA REMEMBER THAT SOUTHERN NIGERIANS WANT TO START INVESTING IN FAST C A R

ANY HERD TERRORIST WEY GET EAR, LET HIM HEAR angry

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Monogamy: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HELINUES OBAMAOFUSA DON BUST YOU SEVERAL TIMES HERE, ME SEF DON BUST YOU JOIN, YET YOU NOR WAN GIVE UP.

NOBODY WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH NOMADIC FULANI HERD TERRORISTS FROM THE SAHEL,

BUT SHA REMEMBER THAT SOUTHERN NIGERIANS WANT TO START INVESTING IN FAST C A R

ANY HERD TERRORIST WEY GET EAR, LET HIM HEAR angry

Why are you always incoherent with topic of discussion? Is it your tactics to get me banned or what?

If I am Bororo or whatever, have you seen me arguing that with you?

Why not allow it to rest instead of mentioning and trolling me up and down.

Try and respect yourself now undecided
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by OBALOLA55(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

Why are you always incoherent with topic of discussion? Is it your tactics to get me banned or what?

If I am Bororo or whatever, have you seen me arguing that with you?

Why not allow it to rest instead of mentioning and trolling me up and down.

Try and respect yourself now undecided
DO YOU LIKE FAST C A R

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Naigleria: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by kayusely70(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
twosquare:
Media trial...op just want to be relevant by all means. Some can't have orgasm until they mention Igboho's name as being imprisoned, tortured or punished.
Fulani apologists and Buhari's supporters. We have them here and other platforms.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by haffaze777(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]

May Allah heal your soul
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by osuofia2(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
TO HELL WITH HIM, WHO CARES FOR A TERRORIST LIKE IGBOHO. BABA BUHARI IS SPEAKING THE LAND THE AFONJAS UNDERSTANDS.
I LOVE YOU BABA BUHARI
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by FakeUnity: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Abokey don see yoruba finish. grin

When we warned yoruba in 2015 about giving banana (power) to a crazy monkey (fulani). They were deaf with chants of 'sai baba!' 'Febuhari!' 'March4bhhari' and other propaganda jargons filling their ears. grin

Have they learnt their lessons? I'm still watching them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by BSsniffer: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thread for zombies, nonentities and BMC miscreants. Talking yoruba matter like they have a say even in their poor family. **Spits

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Grace001: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

You can call Sunday whatever you like, I blame these guys for forming freedom fighter for Nigerians masses. I’m sure they have learnt their lesson.

This is for anyone out there who have the passion for fighting for people’s right, don’t make the mistake of becoming a freedom fighting for NIGERIA masses,

Leave Nigeria masses, they love their chains of sufferness, hardship and poverty. These masses you want to fight for will wish for you to fail, to be killed or jailed. Nigeria masses only complain, but they are contented in their chains and in love with their oppressor.

Nigeria masses are contented/happy in their chains of hardship, poverty, killings, raping, oppression and suffering. They are destiny to this suffering and smiling way of life, as a matter of fact they are still in love with their oppressor and their oppressors know this.

So trying to liberate Nigeria masses from their chains and separate them from their oppressors will be a suicide mission that doesn’t worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by favor914: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kagd10:

In your dream! Rather your blood sucking demonic terrorist Buhari will be exposed
You sound like a Vampire that just smelt blood?
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Grace001:

You can call Sunday whatever you like, I blame these guys for forming freedom fighter for Nigerians masses. I’m sure they have learnt their lesson.

This is for anyone out there who have the passion for fighting for people’s right, don’t make the mistake of becoming a freedom fighting for NIGERIA masses,

Leave Nigeria masses, they love their chains of sufferness, hardship and poverty. These masses you want to fight for will wish for you to fail, to be killed or jailed. Nigeria masses only complain, but they are contented in their chains and in love with their oppressor.

Nigeria masses are contented/happy in their chains of hardship, poverty, killings, raping, oppression and suffering. They are destiny to this suffering and smiling way of life, as a matter of fact they are still in love with their oppressor and their oppressors know these.

So trying to liberate Nigeria masses from their chains and separate them from their oppressors will be a suicide mission that doesn’t worth it.

How can a political thug, a pdp agent and a land grabber liberate Nigerians from imaginary chain.

Sunday Igboho is the oppressor of poor people and you are saying is a freedom fighter, it seems you are in love with an oppressor, that is Stockholm syndrome
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Joromi1: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]
I think you should worry about your grammar and diction first before you think of Igboho. Hateful Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Grayoso:

Rubbish OP. You're fond of writing a lot of mumbo jumbo that is your own personal, myopic, flawed and unreasonably biased pro-North opinion.

You need to understand Yorubas have never told you in the majority that they hate Nigeria or her union as Igbos have done over their several decades-long agitation for Biafra.

It is the recent murderous rampage and destruction of lives and livelihood wreaked on the Yorubas in their own land by your fellow Northerners, and abetted by the Buhari-led FG, that led to Igbohos agitation and the passionate support it received from many Yorubas.

Nonetheless, Igbohos Oduduwa Republic is still not well-supported by Yorubas in general because Yorubas are visionary enough to understand there is no need to throw the baby out with the bath water so long as political and constitutional reforms can be initiated to assist every State and region grow at its own pace unencumbered by others.

Instead of disturbing us with your garbage musing here go and campaign for your backward fellow Northerners to embrace change, modernity and progressiveness so Nigeria ( it's serious States
regions and people anyway) can begin to make appreciable progress commensurate to their effort , endowment, readiness to embrace progressive change and determination to succeed.

Yorubas do not hate Nigeria and other Nigerians. We are just fed up of the regressive, rigid, archaic and backward ways of you Northerners that is dragging all Nigerians backwards.

You wrote lot of words but didn't make any sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Insulting Osinbajo / Nigerians Congratulate Putin To Spite Ukraine After Obi's Loss / May Day: Join Us In Clamour For Increased Allocation, Oyebanji Urges Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.