Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (128129 Views)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Ndukings92(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
ibedun:

Apologies, no vex!
apology accepted sir
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Flirtval: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Any sin can be forgiven but a blasphemy against the Holy spirit cannot be forgiven. you'll surely pay for this blasphemy in Jesus name
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by ebuclassic18(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=oloyedewaris post=102477167]Someone that used to wake the dead suddenly slept and didn't wake up

Can you see God is great [/quote
what stops u from waking him
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by KennethEnyi(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2021
InaNla:
[s][/s]

Jesus is Alive forever.

���
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by KennethEnyi(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2021
I hope he left a heavy income estate tax for his wife tho
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by ncoolsome(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2021
So much similarities way the way both Tb joshua died and Bishop Idohasa died...
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by juman(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Most pentecoastal pastors are fake.

But TB joshua was a good man.
Helped many people.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by friendl: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2021
I don't care about what was said about TB Joshua ,...he had impact on so many people ,...
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by owowa145(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Kudos to him
Waiting to know if he get pikin
3kids.. 1st was my immediate junior (Sarah).. With a 1st class in law from an American University... Man lived a lowkey life.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by fizziea(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Kiezodumah:

Even Jesus died.

na u kill am abi?? ode
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Thereddevil: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
mistijude:
It's still a surprise to me why CAN,PFN and other big men of God have not sent their condolence message regarding his death till now!
I'm ashamed of these Christian leaders, they're dogmatic and self-righteous.. Remind me of Saul/David story.. Even though David knew God had rejected Saul, he cried and felt sorrowful after Saul died.. These PFN and CAN members have shown the proof that they're liars... Even though I am pentecostal, I have many reasons to send my condolences to TBJ's family... He was such a good man, I don't care what he did outside the screens, but with the little that I learnt from him, only He lived like Christ.. I don't care about what PFN or CAN thinks... We're all imperfect beings
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by executive12: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Someone that used to wake the dead suddenly slept and didn't wake up

Can you see God is great
We all have a date to die. Nobody will live forever. TB Joshua impacted many lives positively.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Obeto(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ekez:
So this man get wife mehnnn
I respect you sir for keeping your marital life private

This was exactly what I told my wife yesterday. I never knew he had a nuclear family. Quite impressive.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by blueAgent(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
SaintLucia:
Jesus that was crying for help on the cross of cavalry..... He was even angry for being forsaken and you still believed such a person died for your sin.

Spiritual thing kill u there. Counter it.

How does that disprove the fact that Jesus died for me and you?

Is Crying forbiddens for the messiah?

Do you know that Jesus was 100% man when he came to this Earth to die for me and you?

He had feelings, felt pain as well as fear.

Except for his underserved love for me, you and humanity,he would have neglected to take such risk inorder to save us.

You should be grateful to him, not even your girlfriend, wife,father,mother or best friend can do for you what Jesus did.

John 15:13-17
King James Version
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by ojialo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
ndi na e use OSE nambo eme prophecy adiro last.
RIP
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by onyxcorp(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
doggedfighter:

Where did he wake the dead?
Help Me Ask Am O?
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by SaintLucia: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
blueAgent:

How does that disprove the fact that Jesus died for me and you?

Is Crying forbiddens for the messiah?

Do you know that Jesus was 100% man when he came to this Earth to die for me and you?

He had feelings, felt pain as well as fear.

Except for his underserved love for me, you and humanity,he would have neglected to take such risk inorder to save us.

You should be grateful to him, not even your girlfriend, wife,father,mother or best friend can do for you what Jesus did.

John 15:13-17
King James Version
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

Jesus that was crying for help on the cross of cavalry..... He was even angry for being forsaken and you still believed such a person died for your sin.

All what you quoted what written by a man after the death of Jesus. Your Jesus was asking God why he forsaken him and you believed a man that was looking for who to help him on cross died for you. Common!
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Mustapha04(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
You were making sense until your second the last line........
Bigggloadofcum:
We will all taste death.

Such is the duty of man.

Watch diligently, render kind services, be courteous and live peacefully with all men as much as you could.

Serve your God and make your path straight. Avoid crookedness.

Finally, fvck as many pvssy as possible.
Lovers of big fat bouncy bum bum, go after them earnestly.

Remember it's RIDE or DIE. More so, you can RIDE and DIE.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Mustapha04(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mustapha04:
You were making sense until your second to the last line........
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Really? Never seen one. Hope so.
Boy & babe wink
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by zomby(m): 2:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wow... my vote is still on COVID. undecided

COVID-19 illness doesn’t operate this way.

Please do your research and get to know more about COVID-19…
COVID-19 disables folks for a few days before finally taking them down. Some survive, while others may not be as lucky.

In this case, the pastor was pretty much very active for many hours before his death…
His death is absolutely not a Covid-19 related.

May his soul Rest In Peace .
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by blueAgent(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2021
SaintLucia:

All what you quoted what written by a man after the death of Jesus. Your Jesus was asking God why he forsaken him and you believed a man that was looking for who to help him on cross died for you. Common!

You still did not answer my question.
I believe it with all my Heart.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by SaintLucia: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2021
blueAgent:

You still did not answer my question.
I believe it with all my Heart.

Your answer is Jesus couldn't save himself when matter most and was angry cos God forsaken. He didn't died for you, if he has his way, he will run for his dare life.....
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
zomby:

COVID-19 illness doesn’t operate this way.

Please do your research and get to know more about COVID-19…
COVID-19 disables folks for a few days before finally taking them down. Some survive, while others may not be as lucky.

In this case, the pastor was pretty much very active for many hours before his death…
His death is absolutely not a Covid-19 related.

May his soul Rest In Peace .
I am simply pleading COVID cause it is what the world is still reeling from, that's all. undecided

I am almost certain this man had an affliction of some kind that he was hiding. We dont know what it is and may never get to find out the details of it, that is why I opt instead on blaming his death on COVID rather than the typical explanation that is Nigeria. undecided
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by blueAgent(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
SaintLucia:

Your answer is Jesus couldn't save himself when matter most and was angry cos God forsaken. He didn't died for you, if he has his way, he will run for his dare life.....

You are ingnorant of spiritual things.

Jesus had the choice to die for humanity or not, he also had the capacity to deliver himself but he choose not to inorder to save you ,me and humanity.

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Please click and read for more answers to your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/5624496/law-god-law-medes-persians

https://www.nairaland.com/3554877/great-controversy-good-evil

https://www.nairaland.com/3481406/did-god-kill-jesus
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by SaintLucia: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2021
blueAgent:

You are ingnorant of spiritual things.

Jesus had the choice to die for humanity or not, he also had the capacity to deliver himself but he choose not to inorder to save you ,me and humanity.

John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Please click and read for more answers to your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/5624496/law-god-law-medes-persians

https://www.nairaland.com/3554877/great-controversy-good-evil

https://www.nairaland.com/3481406/did-god-kill-jesus

Your answer is Jesus couldn't save himself when matter most and was angry cos God forsaken. He didn't died for you, if he has his way, he will run for his dare life..... Spiritual thing kill u there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.