Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (128127 Views)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Enneecy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
We are not to judge spiritual enternity God is the Great best Judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
mindtricks:
Something like a mere wishful thinking, with their level of secrecy, no such thing will be made public.
It would be a great thing if the report is leaked to the public. I hope Sahara reporters and other news media are paying attention... we need folks to leak these reports abeg. undecided
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Slidoo(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fear God oo... In all this your fabricated stories about Prophet TB Joshua... When he was alive you couldn't come out and publish anything bad about him... Why now?
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Slidoo:
Fear God oo... In all this your fabricated stories about Prophet TB Joshua... When he was alive you couldn't come out and publish anything bad about him... Why now?
They couldn't do that or you were too afraid even then to read them? undecided
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Slidoo(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fear God in all this your lies about the Prophet...mr=GreenFarmsNG post=102477015]Okay

Death to all false prophets

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
ADEMOLA MOJIGBOTOLUWA ADEBAYO
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Read the article in the link on how false prophets get their power, disguise and operate

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

People who have been intimately involved with TB Joshua [Temitope Balogun Joshua] in his cult community called The Synagogue church Of All Nations located in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria are beginning to speak out and expose the evils behind the scenes of this known occultist who calls himself a prophet. People have actually spoken out previously against TB Joshua explaining how they were loured to his compound, sexually violated and spiritually manipulated eventually finding themselves on the floor of his church rotating uncontrollably, but unfortunately the Christian community ignored their warnings and many just didn’t believe them. There are several books in circulation currently, one written by Hephzi-bah Bisola Johnson describing how she was trapped through spiritual manipulation, hypnotism and brainwashing for over a decade by TB Joshua abandoning her own life to become his sex slave and servant. Her book details faked healings and other “miracles” fabricated by TB Joshua, and gives first hand insight of a life of secrecy and tricks that TB Joshua used to lure naive people looking for quick fixes and miracles into “spiritual terrorism” and occultism. She narrates how her and the other cult members lived, how they were systemically initiated into the dark world through deceit and were terrorized to swear into secrecy and complete allegiance to TB Joshua and his evil. Ms. Johnson’s book is a real eye opener of the dangers of following man-made religious groups and “pastor/prophet worship,” instead of obeying God and following “The Way” which is a life of absolute holiness and obedience to God.

What most Westerners don’t know about “Temitope Balogun“, born June 12 1963 is that he is really a Muslim, and his real name is Abdul fatai, [which actually means servant of god in Arabic] he renamed himself TB Joshua in efforts to “repackage” himself to make himself more acceptable to the Christian community targeting the Christians to sell his occultic ministry, in fact, his “church” began as an “interfaith” church of sorts with a confused, mixed doctrine of Jesus combined with a falsified version of Islamic beliefs, mixed with black magic but has gradually changed it’s narrative (on the surface) as TB Joshua was groomed into becoming a more appealing typical Pentecostal style pastor who learned to pass his demonic, dark art signs and wonders off as “the prophetic.” It is quite embarrassing how Westerners are so easily deceived and captivated by pulpit magic and deception which oftentimes causes spiritual death, family breakups, the loss of lives, livelihoods and money.

A British lady disclosed that she narrowly escaped from the trap of Joshua’s Synagogue Church For All Nations. She is now married and told the story on video in the presence of her husband how she cohabited with T.B. Joshua for several years traveling with him to various countries in her quest to receive his anointing through sex. Others have came forth with accusations of pedophilia, arranged orgies with children, child rape, abortions and sudden death of those who have left the compound and disclosed TB Joshua’s secrets. TB Joshua is well known in Nigeria but remains a mystery to most Westerners. Because Westerners are not as spiritual as they think they are, they are easily fooled by the tricks of TB Joshua and other church witches believing everything to be an “act of God” or “a miracle”. TB Joshua has been the suspect of many mysterious deaths ( sacrifices) in Nigeria and South Africa and has been taken to court on many occasions for statutory rape but has always escaped being charged due to the corrupt judicial system in Nigeria, he always bribed the the lawyers and judges and has never been held accountable for his wrongdoings.

[/quote]
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Slidoo(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fear God ooo...
Slidoo:
Fear God in all this your lies about the Prophet...mr=GreenFarmsNG post=102477015]Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Read the article in the link on how false prophets get their power, disguise and operate

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

People who have been intimately involved with TB Joshua [Temitope Balogun Joshua] in his cult community called The Synagogue church Of All Nations located in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria are beginning to speak out and expose the evils behind the scenes of this known occultist who calls himself a prophet. People have actually spoken out previously against TB Joshua explaining how they were loured to his compound, sexually violated and spiritually manipulated eventually finding themselves on the floor of his church rotating uncontrollably, but unfortunately the Christian community ignored their warnings and many just didn’t believe them. There are several books in circulation currently, one written by Hephzi-bah Bisola Johnson describing how she was trapped through spiritual manipulation, hypnotism and brainwashing for over a decade by TB Joshua abandoning her own life to become his sex slave and servant. Her book details faked healings and other “miracles” fabricated by TB Joshua, and gives first hand insight of a life of secrecy and tricks that TB Joshua used to lure naive people looking for quick fixes and miracles into “spiritual terrorism” and occultism. She narrates how her and the other cult members lived, how they were systemically initiated into the dark world through deceit and were terrorized to swear into secrecy and complete allegiance to TB Joshua and his evil. Ms. Johnson’s book is a real eye opener of the dangers of following man-made religious groups and “pastor/prophet worship,” instead of obeying God and following “The Way” which is a life of absolute holiness and obedience to God.

What most Westerners don’t know about “Temitope Balogun“, born June 12 1963 is that he is really a Muslim, and his real name is Abdul fatai, [which actually means servant of god in Arabic] he renamed himself TB Joshua in efforts to “repackage” himself to make himself more acceptable to the Christian community targeting the Christians to sell his occultic ministry, in fact, his “church” began as an “interfaith” church of sorts with a confused, mixed doctrine of Jesus combined with a falsified version of Islamic beliefs, mixed with black magic but has gradually changed it’s narrative (on the surface) as TB Joshua was groomed into becoming a more appealing typical Pentecostal style pastor who learned to pass his demonic, dark art signs and wonders off as “the prophetic.” It is quite embarrassing how Westerners are so easily deceived and captivated by pulpit magic and deception which oftentimes causes spiritual death, family breakups, the loss of lives, livelihoods and money.

A British lady disclosed that she narrowly escaped from the trap of Joshua’s Synagogue Church For All Nations. She is now married and told the story on video in the presence of her husband how she cohabited with T.B. Joshua for several years traveling with him to various countries in her quest to receive his anointing through sex. Others have came forth with accusations of pedophilia, arranged orgies with children, child rape, abortions and sudden death of those who have left the compound and disclosed TB Joshua’s secrets. TB Joshua is well known in Nigeria but remains a mystery to most Westerners. Because Westerners are not as spiritual as they think they are, they are easily fooled by the tricks of TB Joshua and other church witches believing everything to be an “act of God” or “a miracle”. TB Joshua has been the suspect of many mysterious deaths ( sacrifices) in Nigeria and South Africa and has been taken to court on many occasions for statutory rape but has always escaped being charged due to the corrupt judicial system in Nigeria, he always bribed the the lawyers and judges and has never been held accountable for his wrongdoings.

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by alphajoe: 11:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Greenfarmsng- you are one of the fools that run down the men of God. Let me ask you, what is your impact since you came into this world? Your progenitors called Jesus Christ demon while carrying out His ministry on earth.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
martineverest:
he has 2 daughters
Actually my mentor is blessed with three beautiful daughters-Serah, Promise and Heart!
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by LastProphet: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I hope there will be an autopsy report also released to the public even if via select journalists so we in fact learn the Ttruth of the Man's medical condition at the time of his death. undecided

You will never get it, never from black people ever. Yes watch and see how spiritual explanations will be bandied up and down until the real truth will be totally obliterated, is why we repeat mistakes, errors etc here with passion
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
LastProphet:

You will never get it, never from black people ever. Yes watch and see how spiritual explanations will be bandied up and down until the real truth will be totally obliterated, is why we repeat mistakes, errors etc here with passion
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Parizz: 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Judolisco:
u can't be born again from your mother's womb Sha... Na why dem call am born again bdat... Maybe he didn't make efforts to join.. Yes na only God know who dey serve am
I read his birth was predicted hundred years in advance
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Abayor7: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
InaNla:
[s][/s]

Jesus is Alive forever.

Forever? Lol.. cannot!
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by DrChukki: 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Someone that used to wake the dead suddenly slept and didn't wake up

Can you see God is great

You get brain at all?
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Parizz: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
May your soul continue to rest in peace sir.
I see you love this man so much going by your comments
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Jayrow08: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Where Erelu Jesu
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by planetx: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2021
There is a Nigerian pastor based in the US that writes articles on Nigeriaworld.com. I remember about three years ago he wrote a series of in depth articles accusing TB Joshua of being a fake prophet and a high level Satanist using occultic powers for his miracles and healings. And according to him God revealed to him that he will die soon if he doesn't repent. Not saying the guy is right or wrong before you come and attack me, but just putting it out there what I read. I will go back to that site and see what he wrote concerning his death because I haven't been there in years.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Judolisco(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ condemned the idea of "spiritual fathers" in Matthew 23 vs 7-10, so what explanation do you have for their demand the man also list his "spiritual father"? undecided
spiritual father isn't a must.. Na d born again from birth b my own ish
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by mindtricks: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It would be a great thing if the report is leaked to the public. I hope Sahara reporters and other news media are paying attention... we need folks to leak these reports abeg. undecided

Now that the man is no more, let's see how far they can go without startling revelations coming out.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Judolisco:
spiritual father isn't a must.. Na d born again from birth b my own ish
Having a "spiritual father" is a sin against God Almighty, the one and only Father to all of those who belong to Him. undecided

A man who sets himself up as a spiritual father over anyone in the Kingdom of God sits in a seat that belongs to God and so is against God Almighty, standing between God and His flock. Such is a crime against God Almighty. undecided
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Judolisco(m): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Parizz:
I read his birth was predicted hundred years in advance
I don't know about that one... But u can't be born again from birth...na my own bdat.. Whether his birth was predicted or not.. Check people whose birth were predicted in d bible it's always attached to some conditions, u can take samson as a case study...
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by generalwo(m): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

...... Even if he's false, he has fed alot of people..... Given assistance to alot of people .... Let God judge who's fake and whose real
........... God did not appoint you to help him point out real and fake prophets...... He will be remembered as a benefactor to alot of people....... What you should be concerned about is what will you be remembered for.......
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Judolisco(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Having a "spiritual father" is a sin against God Almighty, the one and only Father to all of those who belong to Him. undecided

A man who sets himself up as a spiritual father over anyone in the Kingdom of God sits in a seat that belongs to God and so is against God Almighty, standing between God and His flock. Such is a crime against God Almighty. undecided
baba wetin you dey talk now... We have case studies in d bible... Eli and Samuel, elisha and elisha, moses and Joshua... All dis people dat I mentioned did not stop seeing God as God because they followed men... I said it's not necessary as it can lead to carnality 1 Corinthians 3:6 who is Paul and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Judolisco(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:

h
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Judolisco:
baba wetin you dey talk now... We have case studies in d bible... Eli and Samuel, elisha and elisha, moses and Joshua... All dis people dat I mentioned did not stop seeing God as God because they followed men... I said it's not necessary as it can lead to carnality 1 Corinthians 3:6 who is Paul and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
Jesus Christ told you that it is a sin to be a "spiritual father" to anyone who belongs to His Kingdom, and a sin to have anyone other than God Himself as your Father in God's Kingdom - Matthew 23 vs 7 - 10. So tell us is Jesus Christ a Liar? undecided
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by sureinfo: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2021
KEVIND:

Nigerians are very funny. If TB Joshua's wife details about her husband death is fake story. Pls give us your own version.
Don't be afraid,it'll not make FP cos the moderators has issues with me I.e the politics section mod.
and it did make fp grin
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Parizz:
I see you love this man so much going by your comments
For no good reason o. I've not even watched him for over 6yrs now.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by adelaja70(m): 1:42am On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Yes. They actually do some miracles to win greater numbers to become enslaved. And yes
They do the healing. That's why they are called traditional healers or sangomas
I don’t know about that o. But for you to know all this you must be one of the herbalists.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Ecstacy21(m): 2:22am On Jun 08, 2021
He was a real man of God. Continue to rest on daddy
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Cooky007(m): 2:32am On Jun 08, 2021
EVERY LIVING THING MUST TASTE DEATH. RIP.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by zomby(m): 2:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Instead of thoroughly investigating what happened by not leaving any stones unturned, times like this Nigerians mostly allow sentiment to take control of the situation and their minds…
My question is: what if this was a suicide?

Just thinking out loud…and looking at things from a different angle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.