Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

You Are Not Qualified To Blame Buhari If You Fall In This Category - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Qualified To Blame Buhari If You Fall In This Category (451 Views)

Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Qualified To Blame Buhari If You Fall In This Category by ygowon: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
If you contributed in putting Nigeria in this current mess by desiring for APC change that your shallow mind couldn't take time to consider the type of change, you are not supposed to be blaming Buhari. If you had not voted him, he wouldn't be giving you all shits to chop.
Only the 5% have the right to complain. Sowore and mbaka, you guys should stop complaining and enjoy the consequences of your actions.

What I don't know, I don't talk
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Blame Buhari If You Fall In This Category by izombie(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
The 4 by 4 crew oya over to you. Zombies
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Blame Buhari If You Fall In This Category by ygowon: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
izombie:
The 4 by 4 crew oya over to you. Zombies
As in correct zombies that cant reason. The first one do them, they no learn dey put blame on Saraki.

They don't know that Saraki helped to delay what is happening now
Re: You Are Not Qualified To Blame Buhari If You Fall In This Category by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why should they not complain you voted for someone and he failed to deliver, you shouldn't complain? You should just blindly accept everything wrong like zombies?

Who has the right to complain? The people who have been condemning him before he even had a chance?

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Seen Grazing Their Cows At Amaba Central School, Abia State / June 12: ALGON Leaders List Gains Of Virile Local Councils In Nigeria / Garba’s Crowwe Applies For NBC License As Users Rise To 31,245

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.