Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant (17440 Views)

Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by dre11(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2021
Eniola Akinkuotu

The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has urged Nigerians to stop blaming the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), for all the challenges witnessed in the country.

Amaechi, who is a former Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, said this on a Channels Television’s programme titled, ‘Hard Copy’, monitored by The PUNCH.

The minister argued that Buhari was being blamed for even things that didn’t concern him.

“The point is we all blame the government. Like the President would say, if tomorrow you are unable to get pregnant, you will blame Buhari,” he said.

When asked if the All Progressives Congress did not know about the challenges when it promised to deliver “change” to Nigeria, Amaechi said they didn’t know the magnitude of the rot.

On why the regime of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), had failed to turn the country around nearly seven years after it took office, Amaechi said they could not be perfect.

He argued that the Buhari regime had diversified the economy and halted the importation of rice.

Amaechi argued that insecurity could not be tackled without curbing poverty first.

When asked if security matters are discussed at the Federal Executive Council, he said, “We don’t discuss security matters at FEC.”

According to the minister, the money left behind for Nigeria by former President Goodluck Jonathan at the point of his departure on May 29, 2015 was not enough to run the affairs of the country for three weeks.

The former governor of Rivers State claimed that while he headed the governors’ forum, he was informed by Presidency officials that there was virtually nothing left in the treasury.

The minister added, “When you talk about bandits and all these people that kill. It is a question about poverty. And that poverty didn’t start in this regime. Don’t forget that oil was sold at $110, $114, $115 per barrel. When this government came into power, oil fell to $28 per barrel and since then it has not gone above $80 per barrel.

“As former chairman of the governors’ forum, I was told by the security in a meeting chaired by the former President including the former minister of finance that at every point in time, the government must leave money behind in case Nigeria goes to war that would last for six months.

“By the time we came, they didn’t leave money behind that could last us for three weeks. And I was speaking at that time as the chairman of the governors’ forum.”

https://punchng.com/some-people-will-blame-buhari-if-they-cant-get-pregnant-amaechi/

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2021
So who should we blame?

Tinubu or Him Tu Lie?

Nigerians are getting tired of all this stupid excuse

He could have stayed in Daura and not keep on contesting since 2003 as if he has something great to offer.

GMB performance is below average.

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Wawelexy(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2021
Before nko? U no know say this economy dey kill sperm fertility...

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by money121(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2021
Lobatan

Imagine

Na Buhari cause this one too  

Awon hungry vulture

SAMEWAY THIS NAIRALANDER BLAME BUHARI FOR HIS POVERTY AND SCAM LOYAL MEMBERS

ON THIs thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6906657/wife-just-gave-birth-bouncing

He lied that his wife gave birth

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Jidemoo: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2021
Local man is just speechless cos Nigerians actually entered One chance Bus since 2015

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Jessyjeff: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2021
Buhari is a symbol of Nigeria's great depression.
His 2 regimes remind Nigerians about the toughest economic disasters after the civil war.

I don't think he or his supporters can wish that image away.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by house10s: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2021
yes its possible slowpoke.

depression n poverty can stop one from getting pregnant

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Amotolongbo(f): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2021
When asked if security matters are discussed at the Federal Executive Council, he said, “We don’t discuss security matters at FEC.”

According to the minister, [s]the money left behind for Nigeria by former President Goodluck Jonathan at the point of his departure on May 29, 2015 was not enough to run the affairs of the country for three weeks.[/s]

The former governor of Rivers State claimed that while he headed the governors’ forum, [s]he was informed by Presidency officials that there was virtually nothing left in the treasury.[/s]

The minister added, “When you talk about bandits and all these people that kill. It is a question about poverty. And that poverty didn’t start in this regime. [s]Don’t forget that oil was sold at $110, $114, $115 per barrel. When this government came into power, oil fell to $28 per barrel and since then it has not gone above $80 per barrel[/s].
Mr Amaechi,

Please these lines don cast!

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by floss(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Who's to blame if not him and his BMC crew?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Aboks(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2021
The lizard of ubima has spoken

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by babyfaceafrica: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lolz. Nigerians like blame game na. Anyways the position comes with great responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by chariisGRACE(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
No be who don see food chop dey get strength Fvck woman?

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by greatiyk4u(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nigerians can blame anyone and anything

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by donestk(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
chariisGRACE:
No be a who don see food chop dey get strength Fvck woman?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by minks(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
All these APC psychophants and their uncouth and irresponsible speech mannerisms.
Eye service kill una there.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by pointblank247(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So who should we blame?

Tinubu or Him Tu Lie?

Nigerians are getting tired of all this stupid excuse

He could have stayed in Daura and not keep on contesting since 2003 as if he has something great to offer.

GMB performance is below average.
this is not below average. He has simply lost control and the country is drifting

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by oteneaaron(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
OK oo

But I sha know that as a leader, the failure or success of your team lies completely on your shoulders.

A good leader doesn't not complain or make up excuses.

But what do I know?

Is this not Nigeria??

I wonder what the future holds for the children yet unborn in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by rejoice4eva(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Who will they blame before?
Kettle calling the pot black, who has APC and Buhari not blamed, over there ineptitude, failures and self cause calamities and woes?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by meedoLock(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
Same old story. As in are they not tired of doing this blame game. We didn't put you there to blame but to make things work more than your predecessor's regime.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by BAZ001: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Don’t worry we will blame too much knacking too much postinor, guys draining their pipe every night and have only 2liters of sperm left grin

Liar Mohammed have started affecting dis man.
APC and pushing blame

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by FahBuLous: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin
Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Ojikutumomiage(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yes nah, my dik Lost it's vigour the day I lost my job. I don't have erection even I want it. I've realised I really don't need it in this Buhari's harsh economy.
Our Daddy dey Zazzu our mummy and I'm here with a stupid flaccid dik Wey only money fit strong. See am, person wey no get money no dey call Mai kifi
As person Wey no get money must not 'le oko'

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Vladm(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ode..

If insecurity and increase in cost of transportation no let me travel go meet my wife for village,
We no con fit knack and she no con get belle...
Who else would i blame?

Dumb fuvk...

They will never see anything beyond their nose... no foresight rara... awon politician radarada

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Abaman001(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
This statement has justified that indeed amaechi is truly an idiot

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Wazobia2216: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
dre11:

“By the time we came, they didn’t leave money behind that could last us for three weeks.
https://punchng.com/some-people-will-blame-buhari-if-they-cant-get-pregnant-amaechi/
It's over 6 years now and you are still blaming the past administration undecided

Why did you apply for the job

How shameless can you guys be

Amaechi, abeg, abeg, abeg no just allow us reason your matter! So,

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Houseofglam7(f): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Absolute garbage

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by paulolee(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
rubish talk....same way all of you protested n blamed GEJ for any little occurrences dt happened during his regime..
you even criticized n complained about insecurities, poverty n corruption but now the worst is the case n am still waiting to see all those paid activist to lead protest for buhari to resign like dey did to GEJ..
dollar av increased, gas dt was just 150 back den is now 800 n plans are currently going on to remove d same subsidy dt u call criticized GEJ for, dt he handled the matter too badly..
posterity will judge all of you for all this suffering dt we dnt deserve

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by saintgp(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ofcourse na,he could be blamed after all stress and unfavorable environmental condition/economy can affect people's performance in the other room,thus affecting pregnancy.....

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Toluwanise247(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Idiot you are still alive.... You have sold your people for piece of bread.....

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Some People Will Blame Buhari If They Can’t Get Pregnant by Ayomi90: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ehn nw, if ur life is stressed how on earth do u get pregnant. Buhari is responsible.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari / Buni Wins Re-Election Bid In Yobe State / Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.