Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony (41288 Views)

15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by GorillaApp(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Ortom is part of this problem! He's one of the most useless governors in this country. I'm even starting to think he works for the fulanis..How many times have this Agatu been attacked? Thousands of people dead in Benue and he's sitting there like a monument to inefficiency, doing nothing.. You mean you can't raise a hundred or two hundred very young and angry villagers and arm them with serious weapons? He will shout, cry and moan over the killings but will never lift a finger to stop it! The guy is unbelievable!
I weak. Aswear!
If na me, I for don raise a crack squad of dreadful men in the name of vigilante group, give them hilux in all the LGA and arm them with badass firearm. In the day time, they move around with shot guns at night, they move atound with AK 74 and other assault rifles. This is after I must have hurriedly pass a law via the state assembly backing the group.

1 Like

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by blackmaine: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Na twitter and Facebook cause am, Herders dey use twitter too...Old Fulanis we have as leaders, so you can't even invite China to help you so we could have a 100% power supply in Nigeria, and especially in Aba ..the African- China so we could be competing with the Foreign Market , all you want is to ask a Communist Party to help you clap down freedom of speech , Look China doesn't practice Democratic system of Government , the Government always takes care of them , so if China bounds tweeter and Any other social media platform is for their own good but here idiots that only cares for their families and their bellies will want to interfer on issues that concerns me irrespective we are trying to accommodate their idiocy ...see let me tell you , Nigerians are even the most happiest people in the world per say, if things that happens everyday in Nigeria happens some where else , Nigeria would have been burnt down, so Please these Northerners with no senses, I know not all, some are learned while some are zombies ..make use of your brains and stop following the cabal as Zoombies
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Thoughts and prayers with Benue nobody knew because they banned the only site that could forewarn us
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by BigSam13: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Soldiers can't repel herdsmen attack,but if 1herdsmen is killed soldiers will storm dat community in other to apprehend the killer
God is watching you and repercussion is awaiting you and your family
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by cardoctor(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
God help us in this country
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
This is their own punishment of supporting 1 Nigeria during biafra war... imagine the kind of lives would've save since 1967 till now had it being biafra succeeded in going their different way... anyway they should mourn and forget it , thats what the government want them to do

Even Adamu will not reason this low.

1 Like

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by LLMG: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
really, the time for dialogue is past is gone. apc and buhari will surely pay for their sins.[code][/code]
System202:
dialogue is the only way to stop this.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Tinubuadvocate: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Sir they have gone we can't bring them alive again. May God give the family fortitude to bear the repairable loss.
rummmy:
sir,is that all you have to say?
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by eduSwisz(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2021
abouzaid:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/again-27-mourners-and-traders-killed-in-agatu-by-armed-herdsmen/
This situation has completely escalated. What's gonna happen to the families of the lost ones now.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Johnrake69: 10:03am On Jun 08, 2021
System202:
dialogue is the only way to stop this.

Dialogue how? The people should leave their land for foreigners?
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Iykoto86(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2021
tim1256:
How did this country come to this?
a bigoted fool was elected as the president.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Ortom is part of this problem! He's one of the most useless governors in this country. I'm even starting to think he works for the fulanis..How many times have this Agatu been attacked? Thousands of people dead in Benue and he's sitting there like a monument to inefficiency, doing nothing.. You mean you can't raise a hundred or two hundred very young and angry villagers and arm them with serious weapons? He will shout, cry and moan over the killings but will never lift a finger to stop it! The guy is unbelievable!

You are inexperienced. Ortom is a very courageous leader. He is a one man in the midst of thousands enemies.

If he raises Benue Freedom Fighters as you have suggested, the Fulani Government will send soldiers to fight those Benue people Frontier Force and protect the Killers. General Danjuma once said ethnic groups should protect themselves when he observed injustice meted to his people. It cannot work as the regional security outfits will have to battle Fulani Government of Nigeria.

We have Paul Unongo and David Mark in Benue State, what have they done ? We have the Enenches and the likes of Barnaba Gemade and retired soldiers, what have they done ? They cannot do anything. They are only praying for 2023 to come.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Angelfrost(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2021
2elliot:
We are at war!!!

Nah... Fulani herdsmen have merely found a community and state filled with spineless cowards for easy picking!

It would have been a war if the affected people had leaders with balls to fight...
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Painintheass221: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2021
FrLukas:
Jesus wept!!

But how is it that the people of Benue allow these bast*rds to just murder them anyhow gangan. Wtf is going on?

Don't they have men in that state?

How is it that Benue people don't have a diasporan representation?

How is it that the ethnic cleansing going on in Benue state isn't in the international news?

Is it so difficult for the state governor to get sophisticated weapons from black market and arm his people? After all he collects billions every month for security votes?

Oluwa, wetin dey occur?

Hmm. Exactly as you said. If Nnamdi Kanu arm Igbo's to prevent such, some idiots will start shouting and screaming that he is a war monger or start insulting Biafra.

If Sunday Ighogho does same, the BMC will start defending their futa jalon mannequin.

Truth be told, it takes a man with balls of steel to stand up to land grabbers.

It takes a man will balls of tungsten to withstand the pressure mounted on Kanu.

Take it or leave it, sooner or later, Biafra will come. Not through a war but as peaceful as a sleep.

Buhari will implicate and complicate and disgrace himself.

While we, the people will live to see the day.

Both Arewa's, Biafra and Oduduwa will live.

Good will triumph over evil.

It will happen in our time.

You will live to see that day, with your whole family, friends and relations.

If you attack this message, you just might not live to see that day.

This I have seen.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Stainlesssteel: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
shocked

I wan ask people no Dy finish for benue

The last time I check Igbo man is they problem

How can you possibly say that, when we share boundaries, culture and religion with you? the idomas are closer to you they're to the hausa fulanis. we stopped the jihad from getting to you. check your history for verification. we should be more United now than this thing you are saying
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2021
I won't be rude today because it's my birthday. But for supporters of this administration, I wish it upon you and your family. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Nchenches: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2021
These Benue people don’t understand that remaining in one Nigeria is not by force these days. There are many sovereign countries in the world with population less than the Population of Benue ☎️☎️
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2021
All this lamentations on Nairaland will nt change the situation, if it's time nw for all d plenty talk to turn action all of u typing will nw remember u have tinz to do instead of coming out to defend ur lands
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by frog12: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2021
the governor is DULL !
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by donprinyo(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2021
I think middle belt deserve what they are having right now.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by anonymous1759(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
you no even tell the slowpoke say fulanis don't dialogue

They need blood

Descendants of Cain very useless people from A-Z
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Correcton(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Let be silent at there and afraid this stupidity goverment . we will see
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by 2elliot: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Nah... Fulani herdsmen have merely found a community and state filled with spineless cowards for easy picking!

It would have been a war if the affected people had leaders with balls to fight...
You are right. Evolution is just doing it work of ridding off spineless idiots from the world. We will surely realise in the south that evolution does not give a shit about our big big grammars on here, or our education or democracy or whatever. The wise, the brute, and only those who desire the most to be alive will survive.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Rugaria: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
GorillaApp:

I weak. Aswear!
If na me, I for don raise a crack squad of dreadful men in the name of vigilante group, give them hilux in all the LGA and arm them with badass firearm. In the day time, they move around with shot guns at night, they move atound with AK 74 and other assault rifles. This is after I must have hurriedly pass a law via the state assembly backing the group.
This is exactly what he should have done since. They're all afraid of Buhari. I don't know why...
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:

That man is a spineless coward leading a set of the most spineless humans ever to grace Earth...

The irony is that, these same people will waste no time in taking arms and fighting among themselves over land... But when it comes to defending themselves against external forces, they turn to useless lambs. Tueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Thinkfree(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2021
JooEeL:

It is not just that. The problem is that when they begin to terrorise and encroach into the lands of the idiots that keep saying "We are not part of Biafra o, we are Niger Delta o"... they will keep receding and receding and begin to find asylum in those small states like Anambra, Imo etc.

It will not be now. Maybe in the next 100 or 200 years. You see the idiotic Benue people saying we are not biafra o, if things remain the way they are, in the next 20 yrs, they'll keep retreating and retreating until they begin to find asylum in core Igbo territory.

So why didnt they just swallow their pride in the first instance and say "Its time to work with the Igbos and afterwards, we'll decide our togetherness with them".

These people are idiots abeg. I cant keep typing RIP all the time. If fools can't think, then they will perish.
No educated benue indigenes will accept being part of biafra because culturally and historically we are different. We know our roots and can trace it to kwararafa kingdom or munchi kingdom unlike the lost tribe of biafra. How can we retreat to igbo land when benue is equal or bigger than the whole of igbo land.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2021
2elliot:
evolution does not give a shit about our big big grammars in the here, or our education or democracy or whatever. The wise, the brute, and only those who desire the most to be alive will survive.

Say no more... These are words to live by!

Every Southerner must have sense by fire by force, especially the imbeciles forming patriotism and political correctness.

1 Like

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Nchenches:
These Benue people don’t understand that remaining in one Nigeria is not by force these days. There are many sovereign countries in the world with population less than the Population of Benue ☎️☎️

The problem of the South and the problem of the minorities in Nigeria is the Yorubas.

Until the Yorubas go to war and hold the Bull by the Horns, no freedom in Nigeria. Nigeria has been populated by Fulanis from G5 Sahel countries of Chad, Niger, Mali, Burkina Faso and Mauritania . We have outflows from Sudan, Northern Cameroon, Libya, Senegal and others. The future of the Yorubas, the South and the minorities is very bleak.

1 Like

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by GorillaApp(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:

This is exactly what he should have done since. They're all afraid of Buhari. I don't know why...
I don't know the kind of weaklings we have as governors. I wish it was me there. Bihari for feel me aswear

1 Like

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by sulaak(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2021
I am fed up listening to these so-called killing in Benue state, I refuse to believe a fellow man will be so weak and stupid to allow his community to be slaughtered like sheep. If these people refuse to defend themselves then they are irrelevant.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by AuroraB(f): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2021
kingsceedon:
Please is general Yakubu Gowon dead or deaf, why all this silent from him since all this killing happening to his one Nigeria people?? He created all this madness all in the name of keeping the ZOO as one, anything wey the IGBOS never see hundreds years ago does not exist, make everybody dey enjoy the one Nigeria dey go
I have always known he's a "Reuben" angry angry sad sad sad
Sit on the fence is his turf
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Afolabimills:
The stupid bloody terrorist jihadist hypocrites govt will not say anything it shall never be well with those who still supports this evil govt

Nope... According to Buhari, Adesina, Garba Shehu, and Nairaland sycophants, Twitter is a bigger issue than the killing of poor people!

This nation is overdue for a revolution!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Asiwaju 2023", Oyinbo Ladies Campaign For Tinubu (Photo, Video) / Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos / General Buhari Celebrated In Eti-osa, Lagos. (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.