Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony (40858 Views)

15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by maxzzo1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
This Benue people should be prepared for war at all time, complaining will not solve this issue face then squarely
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Oracleforce: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Fulani herders want to take Benue State by force.. There may be insider support in this whole thing. ..why Benue all the time?/
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by ogbuefi677(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chochovini:
. A pivotal question NO ONE is asking.
Na pure ethnic cleansing.
That's why I can never blame Nnamdi Kanu no matter his failings.
Cos no other person has any valid suggestion on how to combat the menace

1 Like

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by History555: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
ugotuf:

True talk bro, their age long hatred for the Igbos is epic and has blinded them to the extent of choosing glaring annihilation by the marauding herdsmen to alliance with olive branch waving Igbos. It beats the imagination of rational thinking humans.

Stop.this nonsense..Its not a must benue join lgbos. Igbos should learn to mind their business..if emperor kanu Kardashian likes let him draw anyhow map, you can't force anyone to join biafra

1 Like

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Thinkfree(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cnach:

U don't know what u are saying
If an Ibo man says he stand with u as u are from another region now, just mark it nothing on earth will change it but once he decide that u are his enemy my guy e don be and nothing can change it until all mission are fulfilled.
Dubious? Maybe u looks for high quality items with lower money and u should consider what u must get...no loss.
It only an Hausa man that can be next to Ibos in this Nigeria
when are you going to get your mission fulfilled with the Hausa/Fulani because you igbos see them as clear enemies since 29 july 1966.
Igbos should be next to Hausa and not the other way as you said, because they are the only people in this world that can approve biafra and it will stand.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by ECHICHE: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Until Gov. Orton & Benue people become angry, Fulani attack will not stop.

Gov. Orton should take advantage of the idled youths, buy 1000 AK47 & give them to shot at sight any fulani seen in Benue land.

Buenu people must choose to be on the offensive side & not on the defensive side.

Police & Army will not help Benue people in this matter. It is Benue people that will help themselves.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by tobstarizhia(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
I don't think ESN will help them because of what Benue did to the Igbo people during the civil war
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
tobstarizhia:
I don't think ESN will help them because of what Benue did to the Igbo people during the civil war
when did they ask for "esn" helo ? Igbo guy, the world doesn't revolve around you.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by DAMN99: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
proxillin:
How come international community are looking away?

Because we are black people?
International communities don't need to do a thing. We just need to do the needful by standing up and fighting for our right. The earlier we fight the better.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by tobstarizhia(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Truthshots23:
when did they ask for "esn" helo ? Igbo guy, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Be realistic here. They don't have any security outfit. The Yoruba Amotekun and Igbo ESN are the only major security outfits trying to safeguard their respective regions. Igbo land is nearer to Benue than Yoruba land. Seeking for the help of ESN is the most reasonable thing for them to do since they seem incapable of defending themselves.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by DAMN99: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
The only thing benue youth knows how to do best is parading their asses as cult boys nothing else. They can't even fight for their love ones.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by HADI854: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
abouzaid:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/again-27-mourners-and-traders-killed-in-agatu-by-armed-herdsmen/
And we still believe that stupid idea dat d government will protect us?
They have choosen to attack Benue sate now because it is one of the food producers of the nation where products are transported to the South
It is high time these people arm demselves and get ready for these bastards cus we no get government oooo
Buhari and Garbaka shehu plus Lai Muhammed won't declare Dem wanted or ban these killings oo when they are happily guided by securities
Make nobody come tell u say God go save us oooo
Heaven(God) help those who help themselves
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Cnach: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thinkfree:
when are you going to get your mission fulfilled with the Hausa/Fulani because you igbos see them as clear enemies since 29 july 1966.
Igbos should be next to Hausa and not the other way as you said, because they are the only people in this world that can approve biafra and it will stand.
Which ever way u put it, I'm not here to defend tribe but the truth and thanks for supporting all I said.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
tobstarizhia:

Be realistic here. They don't have any security outfit. The Yoruba Amotekun and Igbo ESN are the only major security outfits trying to safeguard their respective regions. Igbo land is nearer to Benue than Yoruba land. Seeking for the help of ESN is the most reasonable thing for them to do since they seem incapable of defending themselves.
Did they seek your help ?
Look, you biafra and oduduwa believe your own lies, nobody outside your respective regions is asking for you, you may believe you are great, but that is not the feeling of others, stop making every thing about you.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by tobstarizhia(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Truthshots23:

Look, you biafra and oduduwa believe your own lies, nobody outdiyde your respective regions is asking for you, you may believe you are great, but that is not the feeling of others, stop making every thing about you.

Okay, I rest my case. It's no wonder you people are dying like cows. You don't even want to live. There must be a masochistic philosophy in the way you people think. You'd rather be slaughtered with your hands folded, then so be it. There'll be no sympathy coming from this Nairalander.
On another note, maybe it has to do with this Benue intra community conflict I keep hearing about. Maybe it's that one community rejoices that the Fulanis are attaching a neighbouring community until the Fulani turns and start attacking them. Then the community that was just attacked would start rejoicing again, and so on.
I swear, I can't even understand it.

1 Like

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by naijamerican: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mysticwebb:
This is what some people want the Igbos to fold their hands and allow to come upon them if not for ESN and IPOB. The "I don't care attitude" of Buhari and Co when this kind of evil happens and his quick action whenever Igbos defend themselves shows there is a clear agenda to kill every Nigerians for Fulanis to take over.
Igbos please don't give up, fight on, any Fulani that behave suspiciously, act immediately.
Let the fools keep saying you are turning your region to war zone, don't mind them. Their region is already a slaughter ground, the difference is that they cowardly stretch out their throat for Fulanis to slit while you fight for your land and get killed by their sponsor for daring to defend your land against their set down plan to take over. All that is done to scare others from emulating you and defend their land.

God bless you my brother
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
tobstarizhia:

Okay, I rest my case. It's no wonder you people are dying like cows. You don't even want to live. There must be a masochistic philosophy in the way you people think. You'd rather be slaughtered with your hands folded, then so be it. There'll be no sympathy coming from this Nairalander.
On another note, maybe it has to do with this Benue intra community conflict I keep hearing about. Maybe it's that one community rejoices that the Fulanis are attaching a neighbouring community until the Fulani turns and start attacking them. Then the community that was just attacked would start rejoicing again, and so on.
I swear, I can't even understand it.
1) I am not Tiv
2) yet again, tiv didn't ask for your help.
3) no need to insult them for not asking for your "help", they have their own problems to solve, it has nothing to do with you.
4) they won't become igbo osus because fulani are killing them, they will fight the Fulani and if they want help from anybody, they will be the ones to ask for it. It us not up to you.
A non mad person would rather be saying: "Tiv people we are ready to help you if you soever want our help", rather than insulting people whom are being killed

1 Like

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by tobstarizhia(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Truthshots23:

Look, you biafra and oduduwa believe your own lies, nobody outside your respective regions is asking for you, you may believe you are great, but that is not the feeling of others, stop making every thing about you.

Or maybe you're one of those people that cry and lament when life hits them but don't do anything. If you expect people to cry with you, sorry, no one will. We've done enough crying for your people. Now's the time for action. Everyone is moving, readying themselves for the war that has already arrived, but you guys are still there writing Epistles of Lamentations.
SHAME.

Once the war kicks off in full, if you people are still in the state of lukewarmness, you'll be the first to fall to the Northern Marauders.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Father in heaven we intercede for benue .
Ho father heal the land and cut off every spirit of violence, terror and war that has besieged the land.
Give your people the courage and capability to stand the enemy.
In Jesu's name we pray
Amen
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Ugonna62: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
I know the Goveror will soon come out to lament as usual ,but since its obvious that FG will still feign deaf and dumb on the genocide in Benue and other parts of the country by fulani herdsmen,i think its time for the Governor to declare state of emergency on sec.in Benue, deploy all the resources of the state on security, recruit all the youths into the Benue livestock Guard,arm them,pay them well ,provide all the neccessary logistics for them, especialy those at the fringies of Benue, let them fight for their fatherland and stop being killed like chikens, because wether we like it or not Nigeria is at war aided and abeted by Buhari led Govt.and no need to sit on the fence by any sane Nigerian,Groups,States and regions,irrespective of your affiliations ,this is time for action.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Ekwuemechidubem: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
And these are Igbo territories from there name
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by McMorrison: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2021

“We are also monitoring the situation and a search is also ongoing in the community for more corpses or survivors of the attack,” the Chairman said.

Why are you people not searching for the perpetrators instead of searching for more corpse to count.

Bunch of boneless creeps!!!
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ekwuemechidubem:
And these are Igbo territories from there name
igbo land-grabbing, unmatched anywhere else in this world. Z massacre takes place and the first instinct of the igbo is to land grab online.
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Yekeensalam(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
How do we come to this in this country
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Yekeensalam(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Oracleforce:
Fulani herders want to take Benue State by force.. There may be insider support in this whole thing. ..why Benue all the time?/

I reason along�
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by ZUBY77(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
tim1256:
How did this country come to this?

Through the divisive nespotic bigot you voted to lead you
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Pacesetter123(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
But I was told that Benue state produced a lot of Generals,and that their people are warriors expecially TIV people.
So what happened now that they become so timid to the point of ceding their land to Fulani?
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by MrPaul2: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
abouzaid:
The war started shortly before the 2015 election when the Fulani herdsmen were invited into Nigeria to cause a civil war should Buhari lose the election.
This is why buhari want war in this country

Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by cyberdurable(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
History555:

Stop.this nonsense..Its not a must benue join lgbos. Igbos should learn to mind their business..if emperor kanu Kardashian likes let him draw anyhow map, you can't force anyone to join biafra
idiot that’s where u are good at, dividing people
Re: 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony by Freebills12: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Tinubuadvocate:
Sad may their gentle souls rest in peace.

This is all you can say, no more God punish ipob members, God can't punish the jihadist that killed these people, you should be ashamed of yourself that you support evil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R / Zahra Buhari's Cinderella-Themed Royal Ball Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.