Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead (33214 Views)

Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by zeuss: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
OnionBandit:
keep consoling yourselves with fake news

A soldier is no pussy. It's either you get him killed(using guerrilla of course) or he gets you killed. I wonder how more wild an IPoB miscreants imagination can get

You sound very cold and evil.....soldiers are people with loved ones and so are the gunmen all woul choose life if presented choice. Its better dialogue is initiated to tame the tide as no pussy in UGM it appears especially cos both side think they fight for right cause and God will stand by them (in other words oppressor and oppressed who want out)..........force is obviously backfiring.... just like the Twitter ban.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by meccuno: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:
Is Ejiofor a lawyer or an Ipob member.

The lawyer is fast becoming a nuisance to oraifite community and the earlier the community give him a sound and final warning the better for him.

Nonsense.

From lawyer to Ipob member, no go face your career as a lawyer and built it up, continue waiting for 20 dollars from Kanu.

Before you realise it, your colleagues have left you behind.
[/s] This Aboki don come again. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by OfoIgbo: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
OnionBandit:

A soldier is no pussy. It's either you get him killed(using guerrilla of course) or he gets you killed. I wonder how more wild an IPoB miscreants imagination can get

But seriously my heart goes out to those two soldiers. If they survive this ordeal, they'll never be the same again, for life.
BY now they would have lost some of their body parts with no anaesthetic. Very painful.

The extra judicial murder of a legal aid and the burning of his body, will be playing on the minds of the ESN operatives that kidnapped these soldiers. Psychopathic violence is possibly currently being unleashed on this poor souls

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Waterysperm: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Zoo Soldiers went to the house of Barrister Ejiofor and killed one of his aides, arrested his elder brother and four other persons just for been MNK's lawyer and nobody said anything. Barrister Ejiofor narrowly escaped being killed because that was what they wanted. Last month, the mother of one Okoroafor who is also a lawyer to MNk was killed by the same Soldiers and nothing was done about it. What are these peoples crime? For just doing their jobs as MNK Attorneys. Even hardened criminals and even terrorists like Kabiru Sokoto had lawyers and none of them was attacked. When that incident was happening around 3am, Mnk's new deputy came online and told the whole world what was going on and even called on ESN to go after the Soldiers immediately. So I am not surprised that these cowards called Zoo Soldiers were attacked and abducted.

12 Likes

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by OfoIgbo: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I find it hard to believe this news o. How can they just kidnap soldiers with assaults riffle like that

ESN is not UGM

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Waterysperm: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

I saw over seven Navy personnel removing their clothes and jumping over a fence with barbed wire the day they were attacked at Enamel junction. Three Navy guys were killed that day and one kidnapped. So talk what you know ok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by IJOBA11: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2021
Bola146:
I just pity the innocent souls cry
THOSE INNOCENT SOULS ARE NOT COMPLAINING. WE CANNOT SECEDE AN INCH OF OUR LAND TO ANY BORORO TERRORISTS. OUR WOMEN NOR GREE FOR THE BRITISH NA FUTA JALONIANS DEM WAN GREE FOR

I EQUALLY WISH MY MATERNAL BRETHRENS (YORUBAS) WELL IN THEIR QUEST TO REMOVE THE CANCER FROM THEIR SYSTEM TOO. TOGETHER WE SHALL WIN THIS WAR.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH angry

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by alfasexy: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2021
goatgoat093:
Those soldiers abducted would wish they were killed cause the torture they will collect will be unimaginable.

They will jump like nwa snake.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Rugaria: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The lawyer is fast becoming a nuisance to oraifite community and the earlier the community give him a sound and final warning the better for him.

Nonsense.

From lawyer to Ipob member, no go face your career as a lawyer and built it up, continue waiting for 20 dollars from Kanu.

Online evangelist..

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Valkrie:

I wanted to react to your post then looked up and saw you are female...that clearly show your level of understanding.. !! It would be better for you to stop pokenosing and making comment on affairs and matters you know about or have very little knowledge of...!!

Soldiers can be captured by anybody even old women as long as the person is armed....the only thing separating the Nigeria soldiers and others is the gun they carry and nothing more...carry a gun and they would also respect you and never misbehave cos you and them have become equal....!!!

oin ,you believe that this onionpanties person is female ? I say oin...

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Waterysperm:

I saw over seven Navy personnel removing their clothes and jumping over a fence with barbed wire the day they were attacked at Enamel junction. Three Navy guys were killed that day and one kidnapped. So talk what you know ok.

Events in Nigeria makes one speechless.Seriously, I pity some of these soldiers and my people caught up in this unholy dance.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by RapLawd(m): 1:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nonsense.

The Lawyer/Ipob is not on nairaland, but u can find him on Twitter, but be warned, MALAMI IS ON LOOSE!
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by davillian(m): 1:24am On Jun 08, 2021
goatgoat093:
Those soldiers abducted would wish they were killed cause the torture they will collect will be unimaginable.
From the looks of things I doubt if they would torture them.
They would demand the army release thier lawyer or they would do the Isis kinda execution.
And post it online.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Kingspin(m): 1:50am On Jun 08, 2021
The military government of Buhari is responsible for crises in the East
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by JimloveTM(m): 1:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Let there be peace in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by afube: 2:29am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nonsense.

oga.....bull's eye on the back of your coconut head, no go home go rest!
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by DrSamOnowu87(m): 3:05am On Jun 08, 2021
He said: “Some men suspected to be unknown gunmen allegedly attacked a Hilux vehicle conveying unknown number of soldiers. The soldiers were transferred to another vehicle after which the Hilux was set ablaze.

Unknown gunmen attacked unknown number of soldiers... Na unknown casualty go follow am. Why d raid of d house of MNK lawyer Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor?
Iyanga go dey sleep stupid person go go wake am. Gumi that knows all d bandits,kidnappers & thier hideouts walks,talks freely while a lawyer representing his client is been attacked for no just cause.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Always crying “Wolf!”, this is why nobody takes them serious
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by myright: 3:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Waterysperm:
Zoo Soldiers went to the house of Barrister Ejiofor and killed one of his aides, arrested his elder brother and four other persons just for been MNK's lawyer and nobody said anything. Barrister Ejiofor narrowly escaped being killed because that was what they wanted. Last month, the mother of one Okoroafor who is also a lawyer to MNk was killed by the same Soldiers and nothing was done about it. What are these peoples crime? For just doing their jobs as MNK Attorneys. Even hardened criminals and even terrorists like Kabiru Sokoto had lawyers and none of them was attacked. When that incident was happening around 3am, Mnk's new deputy came online and told the whole world what was going on and even called on ESN to go after the Soldiers immediately. So I am not surprised that these cowards called Zoo Soldiers were attacked and abducted.
What is the name new mnk's deputy?

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by OreMI22: 3:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Nobody should be deceived with the Fulani federal government antics of sponsored violence in the SE calling them "UNKNOWN gunmen "!

THESE MEN ARE NOT IGBO NOR MEMBERS OF ESN!

Nigeria is playing a deceotful game here using mercenaries to destroy the security infrastructure of the SE and calling them UNKNOWN gunmen!
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by DonCandido(f): 3:43am On Jun 08, 2021
goatgoat093:

Two feared dead as security operatives, IPOB members clash in Anambra

Security operatives and members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), yesterday, clashed in Oraifite community, Ekwusigo Local Council of Anambra State, with two persons dead.

It was gathered that trouble started when some security operatives stormed the residence of the IPOB lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, around 2:00 a.m.

A source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, claimed that the bloody attack, which started at about 2:00 a.m., ended at about 5:00a.m.

He said: “Some men suspected to be unknown gunmen allegedly attacked a Hilux vehicle conveying unknown number of soldiers. The soldiers were transferred to another vehicle after which the Hilux was set ablaze.

The IPOB spokesperson, Mr. Emma Powerful, has condemned the reported attack on the residence of Ejiofor.

He said: “Ejiofor’s house has been invaded by Fulani Jihadist soldiers now and they want to eliminate him.

MEANWHILE, the Anambra State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Tochukwu Ikenga, when contacted on phone, said he had not got the details of what happened in Oraifite.

He, however, corrected the impression that security operatives were responsible for the attack, saying: “Security operatives protect life and property and not attack.”

IN another development, a Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief Chekwas Okorie, yesterday, lamented the spate of killings and insecurity in the South-East region, stressing that it was aimed to de-market Ndigbo over the 2023 presidential election.

He said that the situation could not be compared with what obtains in other zones of the country where people are being kidnapped and killed, among others.

ALSO, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide said that the Ndigbo needed fair treatment.

In a statement in Abakaliki, the Secretary-General of the group, Nazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, said that southeastern Nigeria had been mistakenly shoved out of the corporate existence of Nigeria, based on the fact that the Federal Government had sidelined one section of the country and perpetually excluded the region from all essential ingredients that promote the continuous unity of Nigeria.

https://m.guardian.ng/news/two-feared-dead-as-security-operatives-ipob-members-clash-in-anambra/

Names, Pictures or video of the abducted soldiers or idonbiliv u

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by xcesspaschal(m): 4:28am On Jun 08, 2021
Valkrie:

I wanted to react to your post then looked up and saw you are female...that clearly show your level of understanding.. !! It would be better for you to stop pokenosing and making comment on affairs and matters you know about or have very little knowledge of...!!

Soldiers can be captured by anybody even old women as long as the person is armed....the only thing separating the Nigeria soldiers and others is the gun they carry and nothing more...carry a gun and they would also respect you and never misbehave cos you and them have become equal....!!!

Hmmmm.....No wonder another name for gun is called EQUALIZER...Wowww
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Jamesbally: 5:12am On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

You dey mind them. They kept dishing out lies and PROPAGANDA daily. While our Galant Soldiers and Police keep using them for TARGET PRACTICE. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by SmartPolician: 5:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Valkrie:

That thing is not a woman.

It's a guy in a female clone.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by mccloud224(m): 5:24am On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

The same soldiers whose videos and pictures being tied like goats on the floor by rag tag jihadists? Are they the supermen you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 08, 2021
afube:

oga.....bull's eye on the back of your coconut head, no go home go rest!
l

I won't coz the ejiofor of a lawyer is fast turning to a nuisance to his community.

Let him better built his career than wasting away with useless touts.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:

Online evangelist..

thank u but if tries to turn his community to another imo state, he will b dealt ruthlessly with.

Ipob rascals.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Belial06: 5:45am On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

Guy you dey talk oooooooo
Aha , always talking talking talking talking

We all know this , but you felt the need to talk and tell us

Jesus is lord .. women will find you extremely irritating
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:00am On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

Go and solve your family problems. Leave Igbos alone

The hardship in the country has twisted your brain to always vomit trash on here

Go and eat good food first. Stop drinking garri cos that's the problem you have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno / FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / Tony Momoh: We Tried Reconciling Obaseki And Oshiomole But We Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.