Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead (33218 Views)

Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Valkrie:

I wanted to react to your post then looked up and saw you are female...that clearly show your level of understanding.. !! It would be better for you to stop pokenosing and making comment on affairs and matters you know about or have very little knowledge of...!!

Soldiers can be captured by anybody even old women as long as the person is armed....the only thing separating the Nigeria soldiers and others is the gun they carry and nothing more...carry a gun and they would also respect you and never misbehave cos you and them have become equal....!!!
taaaaa that guy is not a female please
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Xhuntra: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Phut:

Next time, press the report button. Select number 2. Quoting such posts, only give them life. It took him 10 mins to type and you, 10 seconds to delete.

ok ma'am

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Phut(f): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2021
Chatflick:
ESN treating them in the language they understand. Omo violence for violence last last everybody dey mad for Nigeria. Nonsense

ESN did not abduct anybody. Biko na eche uchiche tupu ikwuo okwu.
We must not allow the Nigerian Police and DSS to cover up their atrocities or act as if their atrocities are justified, in the eyes of the International Community.
The Security Operatives (DSS, Nigerian Police, Soldiers) committed murder and also carried out the abduction. Their mental contortions and attempts to pin it on ESN ain’t gon work.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Franking: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:
keep consoling yourselves with fake news

A soldier is no pussy. It's either you get him killed(using guerrilla of course) or he gets you killed. I wonder how more wild an IPoB miscreants imagination can get

Fvck off with ur Igbophobia.

Igbo matter kee u there.

No matter how much u twist the stories facts remain sacred. Anumanu.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Ten06(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2021
To end this madness in the eastern part of the country, the elders should reign in the unknown gunmen and let them push for peace talk between the federal government to enable the region experience peace.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Gireiboy(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2021
Valkrie:

I wanted to react to your post then looked up and saw you are female...that clearly show your level of understanding.. !! It would be better for you to stop pokenosing and making comment on affairs and matters you know about or have very little knowledge of...!!

Soldiers can be captured by anybody even old women as long as the person is armed....the only thing separating the Nigeria soldiers and others is the gun they carry and nothing more...carry a gun and they would also respect you and never misbehave cos you and them have become equal....!!!
Their training inko?
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Phut:

No soldier was abducted. The soldiers did commit murder, tho.
I called my younger brother who stays @nkpo in anambra state,he said some soldiers were abducted after the death of that lawyer ejiofor during the clash between unknown gun men and security agencies.so i believed him since he stays there.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by princewarri1985: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2021
That lawyer is a fool, he is now a marked man, he has done his part, right now he should sneaked out of Nigeria and seek asylum in the UK. Nigeria is finished, they should just split the country and let everybody go their way, civil war is inenvictable right now because all buhari does is to protect killer herdsmen and try to anhilate innocent citizens, am a warri boy but right now am taking sides with biafra, enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Kuginzi: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
Dialogue is the permanent solution to this problem and not violence
Dialogue with Terrorist? That's why I like OBJ, he will finish the Terrorists
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by preciousmetals: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2021
They should cut those adopted Nigeria soldiers like cow meat, bunch of coward's
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Osobi32(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I find it hard to believe this news o. How can they just kidnap soldiers with assaults riffle like that
I understand how u feel with news but in situation like this, always expect the unexpected. When people are pushed to the wall Thats when u will see the hunter become the hunted
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Nature8(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Valkrie:

Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Besk: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2021
goatgoat093:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/two-feared-dead-as-security-operatives-ipob-members-clash-in-anambra/

Whoever put this news report together is a terrible journalist. Complete mishmash with no head or tail. You don’t even know what to make of it.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

A soldier is no pussy. It's either you get him killed(using guerrilla of course) or he gets you killed. I wonder how more wild an IPoB miscreants imagination can get
They ve turned to pussy ooo,Infact western door professional ashawo pussy in d hands of boko haram,bandits,kidnappers and will b same to ESN,IPOB etc. They are only dick when dealing,humanizing armless,defenseless civilians.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Vince77(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Daveambition:
MEANWHILE, the Anambra State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Tochukwu Ikenga, when contacted on phone, said he had not got the details of what happened in Oraifite.

How is that even possible...

Even if he has got the full details he will still say he knows nothing. Everything will be covered up.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by ka1y(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
Believe this news at ur own ignorant.
Nigeria terrorists army went to barisster Ejiofor's house (IPOB lawyer) and killed his P A.
abduct his two guards,took his car and burnt it on the road together with P a's dead body.came to media for their usual evil propaganda and makes it looks like clash between unknown gunmen versus soldiers.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by vikiphy89(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Is Ejiofor a lawyer or an Ipob member.

The lawyer is fast becoming a nuisance to oraifite community and the earlier the community give him a sound and final warning the better for him.

Nonsense.

From lawyer to Ipob member, no go face your career as a lawyer and build it up, continue waiting for 20 dollars from Kanu.

Before you realise it, your colleagues have left you behind.
U sure say u get sense so?
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by Dreadful: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2021
Every single terrorist wearing the police and army uniform marauding the streets in the East shall die!
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by abeggnow: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Valkrie:

and there you are wrong.soldiers are trained. it is not the gun that matters but the training and suport. the real killer in a war zone is artillery.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by multiplication: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Chatflick:
ESN treating them in the language they understand. Omo violence for violence last last everybody dey mad for Nigeria. Nonsense
That is what they understand. If they treat you like a slave in your papa house, turn back a confront them like mad dogs they will give you your way. I had ones dealth with Nigerian army who had been threatening me with the dagger in Ak 47. Since then,whenever he sees me he will throw down his face. I no dey send. All na die! You cant be carrying gun and be intimidating me. Na Hausa Fulani army wey dey do this nonsense pass. Them go eat shit these days because 4000 local army will be unleashed to fight them back.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by LordOfTheGame: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
I don't know how Nigerians are hell bent on destroying the Igbo people because of hatred. A lawyer whose job is to defend the accused committed no known crime being a lawyer but why these terrorists keep invading his house and trying to kill him is what I don't know.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Bola146:
I just pity the innocent souls cry

Me no pity Dem...
Shey Dem no gree hear word..
Body go tell them..
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by skybeauty(f): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Fake news. Terrorists Army attacked IPOB lawyer killing his PA and abducting the others. To cover this up, the terrorist government have employed the media to say that it was a clash. Shame on you. So Barrister Ejiofor is now unknown gunmen. If people don’t rise up and condemn this, they will start killing Oduduwa agitators and lie that they have link with the unknown gunmen.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by EM123: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I find it hard to believe this news o. How can they just kidnap soldiers with assaults riffle like that
you have to wakeup from your dream , because is true.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by EM123: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Is Ejiofor a lawyer or an Ipob member.

The lawyer is fast becoming a nuisance to oraifite community and the earlier the community give him a sound and final warning the better for him.

Nonsense.

From lawyer to Ipob member, no go face your career as a lawyer and build it up, continue waiting for 20 dollars from Kanu.

Before you realise it, your colleagues have left you behind.
your career na to open mouth dey talk rubbish for nairaland abi, mr advicer.
Re: Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead by meccuno: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:

Nigerian solders wey we sabi? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil / Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) / Journalist Beaten By Security Men At Olubadan's Coronation - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.