Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Satire: Easterners Leaving The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satire: Easterners Leaving The North (5635 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic / Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Zionmdde: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesbally:

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki, come to Delta, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwaibom, Cross River, Rivers you will see BIAFRAN beggers in their Thousands. Even the North, Niger republic and Chad beggers are not upto their numbers grin grin grin grin grin grin
Give me locations idiat. Now I know it's an abokki dat is behind dat moniker. Sometimes I wonder wen on earth abdul, usman etc will ever reason like humans and not camels

Anyway are u passing my side today I have some shoes for shinning
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Give me locations idiat. Now I know it's an abokki dat is behind dat moniker. Sometimes I wonder wen on earth abdul, usman etc will ever reason like humans and not camels

Anyway are u passing my side today I have some shoes for shinning

It's the Aboki that's holding all BIAFRANS BY THEIR BALLS. An Aboki that refused to give BIAFRA their independence. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there no federal government agency pay millions to idiots like u at a probably lower grade level. Why don't u state ur agency and level let me tell u exactly how much u earn plus all ur allowances. U think everybody here is ur mate. Or rather give me ur tax figure, I will deduce ur salary, allowance, grade and d so called agency. Dats if u are not a bloody jambite. Its practical here lets do it.

See person wey they earn bellow minimum age, he hear about someone that earn Millions as Salaries and he wan faint. cheesy
I told you the North own Nigeria including the East and you thought I was joking. grin

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by History555: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesbally:

Jobless man mentality.
Hope you know that their are some Federal Government agencies that earn Millions as Salaries, With good job security? You wey dey work with a micro finance Bank (that is, if you are not even jobless), wey be say them fit sack you at second Dey follow me talk. grin grin grin

I've been deliberately absent at work for over a month now, yet I get my salary as at when due. National cake still follow every two months. But if you are not jobless, you can't be absent for two days, your Head Teacher will sack you. Cause I suspect that you are a Private Primary School Teacher angry grin grin grin grin

Just see how you are lying up and down. You tell so much lies that you can't keep track. You have forgotten you claimed to be working for a first generation bank. Today you are now claiming to be working for govt in owerri. Tomorrow you Will claim to be in working in London.
It's obvious you are an unemployed miscreant. That's why you keep telling lies on where you work
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Zionmdde: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesbally:

See person wey they earn bellow minimum age, he hear about someone that earn Millions as Salaries and he wan faint. cheesy
I told you the North own Nigeria including the East and you thought I was joking. grin
U talk too much. Send me ur tax amount and see if I won't pull up everything about ur work. And if I go a little further, I might also pull up ur name dats if u are not somewhere selling suya
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by History555: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

U talk too much. Send me ur tax amount and see if I won't pull up everything about ur work. And if I go a little further, I might also pull up ur name dats if u are not somewhere selling suya

Which suya. Someone who claims to be yoruba, types in yoruba is now claiming to be aboki working in owerri. The same person claim to be working for a first generation bank. It's like u don't know how low some yorubas can go in this asslicking business
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
History555:

Just see how you are lying up and down. You tell so much lies that you can't keep track. You have forgotten you claimed to be working for a first generation bank. Today you are now claiming to be working for govt in owerri. Tomorrow you Will claim to be in working in London.
It's obvious you are an unemployed miscreant. That's why you keep telling lies on where you work

God forbid.
Any Aboki that works in a Bank is suffering. Why can I work in a Bank when I have the privilege to work in any Federal Government establishment where they pay well with little work description. I travel abroad at will. All on the Government expenses. My one month salary can feed you for years grin
I PRESENTLY LIVE LIFE LIKE A YAHOO BOY
. grin

IT'S GOOD TO BE A NORTHERNER grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

This Guy too funny aswear.
Use me as your prayer point. In Igbo land, they see my like a celebrity. Cause I live life like big celebrities.
NOTHING IS AS SWEET AS BEING A NORTHERNER. IGBOS will respect you, people will wish they are you
. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Gireiboy(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Igboid:

Yes! Nigerian government would be diplomatically pressurized by Biafran Government to safe guard Igbo investments in Nigeria.
If they don't, then it would be a debt they would owe Biafra,that would be eventually paid back.

Biafra would definitely be better than your shithole failed Islamic Arewanistan Nigeria that will have no Future for the next 1000 years.
We shall see!
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by EagleNest(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2021
Igbos are the real grassroot Nigerians.
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2021
History555:

Oga pls take ur time and visit the north. All these claim of multi billion properties are pure blackmail..most lgbo people in the north have houses in the east. You will not see lgbos building the kind of houses you see in onitsha and aba in the north. Lastly only few lgbos own properties in the north. Most lgbos don't. Try and visit

You've said it all.
But we always allow them mastubate online over their Ghost properties in the NORTH. The truth is that, over 98% of Igbo's that leave in the North do not have any Property in the North.

These same guys will rent a Shop, then share the same shop into two using plywood. Half space in the Shop will be used for their petty Trading, while the other half will be their bedroom/living room.

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2021
Igboid:

My family have few buildings in North, and yes, I have visited and spent time in NW and NE.

Audio Properties. grin grin

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Jokes on you flatin0s....the aboki carrying mat probably has two houses in kano and a Rolls-Royce. Flatin0s feeling funky cus they investing the little change they get in enemy territory. Chumps
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Gireiboy(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Jamesbally:

They don't even have richad men in their Region. The few Richard men in Anambra are IGALA by Tribe. Others got their wealth doing crimes.
Don't mind the brainwashed, deluded and irredeemable fool.
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Ekpeitit(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2021
chiedu7:

So should southerners die becos of property ?

We are leaving the Zoo & its get closer & closer the say we leave

The Yorubas are ready to leave grin

Unity Beggar grin

Igbos & Yorubas are united in leaving Nigeria
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Ekpeitit(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2021
Thank God you have left us in the Niger Delta alone,now you're trying to attach with the Yorubas. Hahahaha .
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
History555:

Oga pls take ur time and visit the north. All these claim of multi billion properties are pure blackmail..most lgbo people in the north have houses in the east. You will not see lgbos building the kind of houses you see in onitsha and aba in the north. Lastly only few lgbos own properties in the north. Most lgbos don't. Try and visit

I live in the north. The 3rd generation to be born in the north actually. Almost every financially capable Igbo man who lives in Kaduna has properties there. All my family members own more than one at least.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sitting On A Chair In The Mosque, Is Tinubu Bigger Than Allah? / Jos Crisis : 80 Cows Die Of Mango Poisoning / Obasanjo Is Pdp’s Biggest Mistake- Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.