Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Satire: Easterners Leaving The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satire: Easterners Leaving The North (5474 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic / Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Ekpeitit(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Saifullah01:
Amusing...
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Ekpeitit(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2021
Stupid people, if they don't like the North and they want Biafra why are they living in the North?
Isn't that foolishness?
Why build houses in your enemies land?
Biafra people have zero sense.
HAHAHAHA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

The North has more successful people dan igbo. Remove politicians from d so called successful people and let me know wat us left. So those small boys in zamfara dat flock around anybody who is eating just to get left overs are from Chad abi. This maruwa guy here is from Niger abi.
Sometimes I wonder how ur brains are wired to think about rubbish.
I have been to the entire northern region, only about 10% land mass is populated by individuals who have proper means of livelihood, the rest 90% are villages filled with untold hardship. Next time U go from katsina to zamfara, ask urself how many minutes u spend in town and how many hours u spend passing through poverty stricken villages
Powerful indeed

Forget about politicians, the North are better and more successful in business than Igbos. Igbos are only good at doing petty Trading. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Zionmdde: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesbally:

Forget about politicians, the North are better and more successful in business than Igbos. Igbos are only good at doing petty Trading. grin grin
Lol I know u have no other point. Dats wat u get wen u are talking with someone dat knows every part if d North. Not up to 5% of northerners out of d entire Northern population are doing well. But in the east, d wealthy might not be super wealthy but almost d entire population can put food on their table. D last time I toured around some northern villages, I swore I forgot that civilization exists. I perceived the scent of poverty
Let those ur successful Northerners go home and help their people.

3 Likes

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Ekpeitit(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Saifullah01:
Amusing...
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Ekpeitit(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2021
The Biafra people are the laughing stock of Nigeria,that's why the Niger Delta people don't want anything to do with them.
We don't want to be dragged into the same category with those shameless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Odinaka00(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2021
But the same Igbo man could actually sell those houses and cars and just go back to the east with just his bags of clothes. Use your sense
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Igboid: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2021
Odinaka00:
But the same Igbo man could actually sell those houses and cars and just go back to the east with just his bags of clothes. Use your sense

Who will he sell to?
Most indigenous Northerners cannot afford the price of those buildings. There is a reason all indigenous land owners want to sell land to the Igbo man, we pay most for them than any other ethnicities.
Those Igbos with property in the North would be lucky to get 1/10th of it's value if they want to sell it to indigenes.
One way or the other, they will lose and deservedly so since they have refused to learn from past events and history.
One thing is sure, Ndiigbo will not be held back in Nigeria for the sake of myopic ones that invested massively in non Igbo parts of NIGERIA with little commensurate investment in Igboland.
Mbanu!
The most Biafran Government can do is help them start afresh in Biafra, and try to pressurize Nigerian government to not allow the indigenes steal those investments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Gireiboy(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesbally:

Those guys are not Nigerians, they are mostly from Chad and Niger. Most of them can't even speak Hausa. The North have more rich business men and Women compared to Igbo. The North have more successful people than the Igbo. That's why the North are the most powerful people in Nigeria. Power is Money, if you don't have money, you are powerless like BIAFRANS. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bro! ask him who is the richest Blackman in the world and where is he from?

1 Like

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Gireiboy(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

The North has more successful people dan igbo. Remove politicians from d so called successful people and let me know wat us left. So those small boys in zamfara dat flock around anybody who is eating just to get left overs are from Chad abi. This maruwa guy here is from Niger abi.
Sometimes I wonder how ur brains are wired to think about rubbish.
I have been to the entire northern region, only about 10% land mass is populated by individuals who have proper means of livelihood, the rest 90% are villages filled with untold hardship. Next time U go from katsina to zamfara, ask urself how many minutes u spend in town and how many hours u spend passing through poverty stricken villages
Powerful indeed
Lie, lies and lies.
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Gireiboy(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Igboid:

Who will he sell to?
Most indigenous Northerners cannot afford the price of those buildings. There is a reason all indigenous land owners want to sell land to the Igbo man, we pay most for them than any other ethnicities.
Those Igbos with property in the North would be lucky to get 1/10th of it's value if they want to sell it to indigenes.
One way or the other, they will lose and deservedly so since they have refused to learn from past events and history.
One thing is sure, Ndiigbo will not be held back in Nigeria for the sake of myopic ones that invested massively in non Igbo parts of NIGERIA with little commissurate investment in Igboland.
Mbanu!
The most Biafran Government can do is help them start afresh in Biafra, and try to pressurize Nigerian government to not allow the indigenes steal those investments.
Pressurized the Nigerian Government, hahahaha! another tales by moonlight, wait until you get your Biafra first, probably in the next 500 years.
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Igboid: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Gireiboy:

Pressurized the Nigerian Government, hahahaha! another tales by moonlight, wait until you get your Biafra first, probably in the next 500 years.

Yes! Nigerian government would be diplomatically pressurized by Biafran Government to safe guard Igbo investments in Nigeria.
If they don't, then it would be a debt they would owe Biafra,that would be eventually paid back.

Biafra would definitely be better than your shithole failed Islamic Arewanistan Nigeria that will have no Future for the next 1000 years.

2 Likes

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by History555: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2021
One of the greatest fallacy ever spurned is that lgbos have multi billiion properties in the north and their populaation is 15 million.

First, few lgbos own properties in the north, majority don't. Even in the east and west it's few people that own properties.

Secondly having lived in kano and kaduna, i keep as asking where are these billion naira properties. Are they hiding somewhere else.

Thirdly the claim that 15million live in the north. 20million in the west, 10million in South South is ridiculous. People just make up figures to suit their purpose

Four, every lgbo man in the north is rich. That's a big lie. Apart from spare parts, every other business lgbos do in the north, there are thousands of northern people in that business line. There are tens of thousands of hausa traders in the north selling everything you can think about. So nothing special about lgbo traders
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by History555: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Igboid:

Who will he sell to?
One thing is sure, Ndiigbo will not be held back in Nigeria for the sake of myopic ones that invested massively in non Igbo parts of NIGERIA with little commissurate investment in Igboland.
Mbanu!

Oga pls take ur time and visit the north. All these claim of multi billion properties are pure blackmail..most lgbo people in the north have houses in the east. You will not see lgbos building the kind of houses you see in onitsha and aba in the north. Lastly only few lgbos own properties in the north. Most lgbos don't. Try and visit

1 Like

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Igboid: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2021
History555:

Oga pls take ur time and visit the north. All these claim of multi billion properties are pure blackmail..most lgbo people in the north have houses in the east. You will not see lgbos building the kind of houses you see in onitsha and aba in the north. Lastly only few lgbos own properties in the north. Most lgbos don't. Try and visit

My family have few buildings in North, and yes, I have visited and spent time in NW and NE.
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Lol I know u have no other point. Dats wat u get wen u are talking with someone dat knows every part if d North. Not up to 5% of northerners out of d entire Northern population are doing well. But in the east, d wealthy might not be super wealthy but almost d entire population can put food on their table. D last time I toured around some northern villages, I swore I forgot that civilization exists. I perceived the scent of poverty

Yet, the so called 5% North hold BIAFRANS by their Balls? grin grin grin grin The North are rich and powerful, you can say what you want. Cause you need what will calm you down. Since the North beat Biafrans and they forced them not to cry. grin grin grin grin grin

No poor Country in the World that's a monotheism most powerful Countries. Only poor Countries are powerless. The same thing implies to almighty North and East.

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Gireiboy:

Bro! ask him who is the richest Blackman in the world and where is he from?

They don't even have richad men in their Region. The few Richard men in Anambra are IGALA by Tribe. Others got their wealth doing crimes.

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Do you know that, the NORTH determine who become Governors in all the five EASTERN States? Do you also know that, all your Five EASTERN Governors pay homage and Royalty their Northern Masters every Month, from their States funds?

You are underestimating the Wealth and Powers of the NORTH. Since Buhari assumed office, have you heard any Niger Delta Militants do anyhow? The North own the East and everything in it

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Zionmdde: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesbally:

Do you know that, the NORTH determine who become Governors in all the five EASTERN States? Do you also know that, all your Five EASTERN Governors pay homage and Royalty their Northern Masters every Month, from their States funds?

You are underestimating the Wealth and Powers of the NORTH. Since Buhari assumed office, have you heard any Niger Delta Militants do anyhow? The North own the East and everything in it
Lol changing goal post
How has dat power changed d stinking state of poverty in d North. If u stay in d North u will attest to d fact dat apart from state capitals (with exception of kano) d rest parts of the states stink with poverty and uncivilization. I have never in my life seen or imagined the rate of poverty over there. Now tell me wat is the usefulness of the so called power u are talking about. Oh lest I forget a crippled northern beggar will celebrate buhari's victory and yet continue begging all his life. Easterners are different, to hell with ur power if it cannot change their lives.
So keep boasting of a few thieves looting everywhere while ur brothers perish in poverty
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Zionmdde: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesbally:

Yet, the so called 5% North hold BIAFRANS by their Balls? grin grin grin grin The North are rich and powerful, you can say what you want. Cause you need what will calm you down. Since the North beat Biafrans and they forced them not to cry. grin grin grin grin grin

No poor Country in the World that's a monotheism most powerful Countries. Only poor Countries are powerless. The same thing implies to almighty North and East.
Lol
Hope u typed the rubbish above without crying. And remember dat no single beggar amongst all d northern beggars lined up in my street and church will ever see a kobo from me again. They can sing all they want and if any of their kids ever hold me, d slap I will give him will last for years. They can go to the so called place u kept the power and find food
Power ko power ni
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Lol
Hope u typed the rubbish above without crying. And remember dat no single beggar amongst all d northern beggars lined up in my street and church will ever see a kobo from me again. They can sing all they want and if any of their kids ever hold me, d slap I will give him will last for years. They can go to the so called place u kept the power and find food
Power ko power ni

As for begging, the IGBO have a large concentrator beggars in the South South, North Central and the highest in the EAST. grin grin grin grin grin grin
There are beggars in all Markets, bars and Parks in the EAST, but their Head Quarters is EBONYI STATE.

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Lol
Power ko power ni

Besides, I work with one of the most lucrative Federal Agency in Oweri. As the Aboki wey I be, I no Dey go work but I Dey Asaba Dey fuc.k young Girls, who are the futere Wifes to IPOB and BIAFRANS.

We no Dey make mouth. But if you must know. I'll tell you that, so many major buildings in the heart of Owerri are owned by Aboki. Most Bureau de change operators in Owerri, Business men from the North, federal Civil servants from the North who made up over 98% of all the federal Jobs in the EAST and Senior Police and Army officers. Are all property owners in the EAST.
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
2elliot:
Says a born lazy idiat.

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Where he got money after d war. And moreover its wat u can't imagine because u brains are not cut out to think properly

Na CRIME na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by History555: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesbally:

Besides, I work with one of the most lucrative Federal Agency in Oweri. As the Aboki wey I be, I no Dey go work but I Dey Asaba Dey fuc.k young Girls, who are the futere Wifes to IPOB and BIAFRANS.

We no Dey make mouth. But if you must know. I'll tell you that, so many major buildings in the heart of Owerri are owned by Aboki. Most Bureau de change operators in Owerri, Business men from the North, federal Civil servants from the North who made up over 98% of all the federal Jobs in the EAST and Senior Police and Army officers. Are all property owners in the EAST.

Who dash you aboki. Afonja like you leaving in oke bale oshogbo has turned aboki because he wants to win argument on nairaland. Fulani mouthpiece
Inferiority complex people
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Zionmdde: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesbally:

Lol
Still type dat without crying. Just tell me ur grade and d agency I will tell u ur salary , u are just a bloody average earner and ur job can never be envied. Or rather snap ur payslip and display only ur tax deduction let me show u dat my tax is ur entire salary.
98% or not, tell ur family members to stop littering d whole city in d name of begging. U and ur fellow 98% should go and contribute and get dem off d Street. Am not even talking about d ones inside ur poverty tainted stenching villages
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Zionmdde: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesbally:

As for begging, the IGBO have a large concentrator beggars in the South South, North Central and the highest in the EAST. grin grin grin grin grin grin
There are beggars in all Markets, bars and Parks in the EAST, but their Head Quarters is EBONYI STATE.
Igbos dont beg outside their state, can we say d same about ur mothers and fathers littered around here

2 Likes

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
christejames:
And that's just the simple truth and goes a long way in affirming the assimilating and developing nature of an average Igbo man.

But alas! the Igbos are merged in a country that tries to inhibit their progress out of sheer jealousy and perceived fear of dominance. But what they keep failing to understand is that the Igbos are like dry seed cast away as weed but will eventually grow into a mighty oak to even shelter the one that cast her.

Cc: NwaAmaikpe
Am Igbo but I hate the idea of Igbos putting their investement outside Igbo land. This has been the very thing they use to threaten us always,

2 Likes

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Igbos dont beg outside their state, can we say d same about ur mothers and fathers littered around here

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki, come to Delta, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwaibom, Cross River, Rivers you will see BIAFRAN beggers in their Thousands. Even the North, Niger republic and Chad beggers are not upto their numbers grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Jamesbally: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Lol
Still type dat without crying. Just tell me ur grade and d agency I will tell u ur salary , u are just a bloody average earner and ur job can never be envied. Or rather snap ur payslip and display only ur tax deduction let me show u dat my tax is ur entire salary.
98% or not, tell ur family members to stop littering d whole city in d name of begging. U and ur fellow 98% should go and contribute and get dem off d Street. Am not even talking about d ones inside ur poverty tainted stenching villages

Jobless man mentality.
Hope you know that their are some Federal Government agencies that earn Millions as Salaries, With good job security? You wey dey work with a micro finance Bank (that is, if you are not even jobless), wey be say them fit sack you at second Dey follow me talk. grin grin grin

I've been deliberately absent at work for over a month now, yet I get my salary as at when due. National cake still follow every two months. But if you are not jobless, you can't be absent for two days, your Head Teacher will sack you. Cause I suspect that you are a Private Primary School Teacher angry grin grin grin grin

Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Restructuring: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
When hausa foolanis loose niger delter oil money then they wil b d biggest loosers kikikikikikibuahahahahahaha
Re: Satire: Easterners Leaving The North by Zionmdde: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jamesbally:

Jobless man mentality.
Hope you know that their are some Federal Government agencies that earn Millions as Salaries, With good job security? You wey dey work with a micro finance Bank (that is, if you are not even jobless), wey be say them fit sack you at second Dey follow me talk. grin grin grin

I've been deliberately absent at work for over a month now, yet I get my salary as at when due. National cake still follow every two months. But if you are not jobless, you can't be absent for two days, your Head Teacher will sack you. Cause I suspect that you are a Private Primary School Teacher angry grin grin grin grin
Sharrap there no federal government agency pay millions to idiots like u at a probably lower grade level. Why don't u state ur agency and level let me tell u exactly how much u earn plus all ur allowances. U think everybody here is ur mate. Or rather give me ur tax figure, I will deduce ur salary, allowance, grade and d so called agency. Dats if u are not a bloody jambite. Its practical here lets do it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unity And Integration Of Nigeria / Mohammed Fawehinmi: Exclusive Interview / Photo: President Michelle Finally Responds To PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.