Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship (35054 Views)

Nigerian Navy Launches Falcon Eye Surveillance System (Pictures) / Yusuf Gagdi Inspects Nigerian Navy's New Warship Under Construction In UAE / Admiral Ibas Launches Keel Of Nigeria's New Warship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by plaindealer: 7:29am On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
IkengaRussell:

Una Zombie association form still remain?..E get one upcoming zombie wey wan join...
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob ZOMBIE.

You people can be so boring and mentally warped sha.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Trustedpronet: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=102494061]

So, you don't have to buy gun untill war starts or until your enemy show face at your door with their own weapon?

What kind of youths is Nigeria raising?

I hate goverment spending on armaments when there are areas that needs development.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Trustedpronet: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2021
plaindealer:

So, you don't have to buy gun untill war starts or until your enemy show face at your door with their own weapon?

What kind of youths is Nigeria raising?

I hate goverment spending on armaments when there are areas that needs development.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by IkengaRussell(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob ZOMBIE.

You people can be so boring and mentally warped sha.

Fulani cow stop crying na,i only asked if ur form is still remaining.What wrong did i do?Dont worry ehn,i'll buy enough cow urine and dung for you to eat when i come back from work,ih ya??.Smelly agents of doom,ur time is near..Tueh!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Besto(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2021
Sammy07:

Sub wetin? grin

Sub lieutenant
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by plaindealer: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2021
Trustedpronet:

Sadly, war happens and you have to be ready.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by ransomed: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2021
Bigger opportunity for more bunkering of crude oil in Niger Delta by Navy Commodores.
It will also service oil theft by foreign vessels that are ready to sing "Time na money ooo...."
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by seyz91(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2021
grin

You don finish the country patapata

Na brutality combo be this ok

cheesy
booscy:
Upgraded Fishing Boat

Others are building Submarines they're converting fishing trawlers by fixing machine guns, installing London used computers, fixing DSTV dish and repainting
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by seyz91(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Yes it is
leofab:
Is this a fishing vassel
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Trustedpronet: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2021
plaindealer:

Sadly, war happens and you have to be ready.

You are right
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Bestbeelieve: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Can you imagine? even built in the UAE! big for nothing ANT of Africa. What happened to Nigerdock??That facility has been run down! we are as useless as useless can be even useless sef better pass.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Prechgold1180(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Sammy07:

Sub wetin? grin
Sub zero for mortal combat lol

It sha nva be well for the angel that refused to take to America department
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2021
This is not a warship. This is a war operation support ship. It can land in shallower water, thus making it easier to transport tanks and tools. A Warship is fitted with complete war gadgets.

In WW2, this could have been classified as a Warship cos of the role she played in military support. Since the 1980s, she has fallen out of the ranking or definition of what a warship should look like.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Bifwoli: 7:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Christiansen:
Meanwhile, we should get a few submarines too. I doubt if we even have one

None of subsaharan African countries has even one (except South Africa with 3 subs)

Angola will be likely if oil prices come back to over $100.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by saintadeola: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Waste of money, warship Wey no go anywhere anything in 100 years, who Nigeria wan confront, waste of resources, they bought it for nothing, nobody is invading us
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Aboguede(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Nigeria is upgrading in security

Nigeria will be great

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by RandomVic(m): 8:02am On Jun 08, 2021
booscy:
Upgraded Fishing Boat

Others are building Submarines they're converting fishing trawlers by fixing machine guns, installing London used computers, fixing DSTV dish and repainting

This got me laughing this morning grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by adabaraabdul: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2021
plaindealer:

This is an amphibious landing ship, it goes to war carrying troops and helicopters to fight war, it has a cannon gun to fight with right there on the deck, but you still think it's not a war ship? What is it used for? For picnic at Takwa Bay?

Sometims if feels like there are too many elementatry school shildren on NL.
honestly Nairaland is full of jokers and 80% of them hate the Nigerian state or anything good that comes out of Nigeria. Sorry this nairaland.com was it opened to openly demarket the 'state of Nigeria'? I see that a certain groups of persons from a particular region are here in huge numbers and are sympathetic to the UGM causing chaos everyother day in the SE.

ON a positive note this NEW SHIP is a welcomed development, nice one. The country need to spend more on hardware and military logistics to crush the insurgency rearing its ugly head in the South east while the Government continues her campaign against bandits and Boko haram in the North. This new purchase by the Nigerian government is commendable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2021
SeunOsewasBalls:

You're the slow one who instead of reading the write-up decide to draw meaning to it, because in your mustard seed sized brain sounding intelligent means making long statements...

That's not a frigate that's a Landing Ship Tank(LST) like the freakin article says...read on frigates and there's no were a LST is classified as a frigate.

You BMC ponmo boys continue to embarrass yourselves daily.....just like your paymasters.
One Big Middle Finger to the mod who banned me.

Lols, bringing my defense profile here would look like a show off.

Let me give you a hint - it was customized for landing ship operations, but it's fundamentally a frigate. Check anywhere in the world frigates are multi role players, there weaponry could be evacuated and used for other operations.

The decision behind the purchase of this ship was to enable the Navy customize in in the future for such operations, no sane Navy in the world just buys a landing ship. What does that even mean in Naval warfare?

I would respond, when I have the time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Its not a frigate Bro, it's an LST
A warship is usually faster than 15knots and should have a missile and bullet proof system.

I read you correctly.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by mikmash(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Banmeallday:

Nah, we “wail” about Nigg ways of doing things...

You are having erection over 1940 era ship that you are paying Dubai secondary school youth to build...

Clap for una self......

Niggs

The hate in your blood. Never see good. Lol, can you build a toy car sef?
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Munaking: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Don't know if it's because of hatred or if some people are just plain daft. Low IQ everywhere. One even said the ship is to fight Biafra..... May you all receive sense in Jesus name ...... I repeat if for any reason sentiments beclouds your judgement then you are a fanatic and a waste to humanity regardless of tribe or religion.
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Sailorsoldier1: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2021
richmanrichard:
Mynd44, justwise, lalasticlala
hahahahahaha. Get sense or better still get a life....ur mates are in dia various offices or businesses u are here reporting people....smh
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by IjawAboki007: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2021
booscy:
Upgraded Fishing Boat

If you think the country is not doing enough move to cotonuo na. Ndiara
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2021
I hope it won't be stolen
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by gidado14(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2021
leofab:
Is this a fishing vassel

try and collect the fish they have na?

Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Lancer47(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2021
2nd Hand
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by leofab(f): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Emmanuel224:
does it look like 1? undecided
yes; it’s a refitted fishing trawler
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by tplayer: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2021
booscy:
Upgraded Fishing Boat

You angry bro? Take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Gireiboy(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2021
booscy:
Upgraded Fishing Boat

Hahaha! ma guy, there are hundreds of intelligent and well informed guys on these thread, stop disgracing yourself please, i mean the stark ignorance is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by UKBobo(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Daddy darling crew are on leave - no payment last month - so catch them at the motor park screaming for passengers
Re: Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2021
Let them wail! They are just wasting their time while Nigeria keeps soaring higher.

Na dem go tire! grin grin grin

Modified

Nigeria is actually not doing badly in military strength ratings, especially considering we haven't been at war in a long time.
We are rated number 35 out of 140 nations on global firepower.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.php

Another thing is how long did UK, US and European countries fight terrorism? It's not easy to fight terrorism.
On 911 terrorist brought down 5 planes on top of Americans.
It is even worse here because we are fighting a guerilla warfare.

We need to be patriotic.

When Charly Hebdo was attacked in France, Nigerians were posting commiserating messages on social media but when it came to book haram attacking Nigerians in the North, we just act as if we don't care.
The same day of the Charly Hebdo incident, Baga was attacked by BH and over 2000 people were killed.
But Nigerian elites like Ngozi OI were commiserating with France and totally ignored there fellow Nigerians.

We black people are not loyal. We are not loyal to anything black. We are totally mesmerized by anything Western.
We truly see ourselves as inferior.
DubaiLandLord:
Most you guys wail about everything sad shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again / Bisola Ajayi Who Was Rescued From Abductors Speaks (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.