Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? (758 Views)

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by Akell(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hi guys. This is for y'all. Do you wish you grow to become a man like your dad?

Well for me, he is hardworking, caring and wants the best for his children. However, he is always right. I mean, he wouldn't admit to being wrong even when it's obvious he is. He hardly apologises to his children whenever he's found to be wrong on an issue. Based on this, I pray to be more accommodating in that regard.

What about you?

1 Like

Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by doggedfighter(f): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
I am woman.

Not me.

Never.
Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Akell:
Hi guys. This is for y'all. Do you wish you grow to become a man like your dad?

Well for me, he is hardworking, caring and wants the best for his children. However, he is always right. I mean, he wouldn't admit to being wrong even when it's obvious he is. He hardly apologises to his children whenever he's found to be wrong on an issue. Based on this, I pray to be more accommodating in that regard.

What about you?
You see one topic on front page you start to create different counter threads. To get to front page no hard. Bring a sensible topic. No be marry your father,be like your father, yen yen yen. Some topics are too sensitive. Wetin you gain.
Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by jaeyking(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Let me just book space.
I dey come back if it reach FP
Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by Yusfunoble(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lol.. which kind counter thread be dis na
Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by dat9jaguy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Who else I go pray to become like. My papa na my only mentor for this life.
Twale for my old man.

1 Like

Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by The5DME(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2021
No; never.

1 Like

Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by JeffreyJunior: 2:40am On Jun 08, 2021
Hell yeah, I wanna be like him.

I even pray to be half like him sef, that's a little way to show the kind of man he was.

JeffreySenior was the man, he really was. cry
Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by alakara(m): 6:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Yes
Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by iamyemiakins(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by AmuAwusa: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Very hard working man but....NEVER!
Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2021
God forbid. Over my dead body.

1 Like

Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by Excel70: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Why?
Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
tensazangetsu20

Hello Sir!

I have been following your posts and comments on NL . I have been doing some researchs for about two months now, and I have come to the conclusion that most of the things you said are right.

I was 17 when I started learning how to code last year during my 100 level, I am good with HTML and I know the basics of CSS but had to stop when I realised almost everyone was into web development not to even talk of the Pakistans and indians on the global market.

I decided to go for content writing on Fiverr and upwork which I started making money this year, and my mom was very proud of me because those funds were of good use at home as she is the bread winner of the family (lost my dad I few years back). So after much thought I decided to divert and go for programming which has been my dream since childhood but the web dev nich isn't easy until I saw one of your posts some months back and decided to do the research myself.

Those guys in the platform nich are really making money on places like thereforet, codecanyon and Shopify app store, the worst of all is I don't even see people talking much about it. Now I have decide to learn WordPress dev before I clock 19 next year January, I'm currently on PHP but time isn't by my side because I want  also learn Shopify and Magento by 20.

The fact that you learned coding in 6 months and got a job within that time frame even energizes me more.

Sir, I would appreciate it, if we could share contacts so you would be my guardian in this journey, I am not saying you should teach me because you have once said you don't have time to teach, but at least guide me through the journey with your experience, everything about you inspires me to do more and more.

Thanks.
Re: Men: Do You Pray To Be Like Your Father? by Drella(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2021
spendoon:

tensazangetsu20

Hello Sir!

I have been following your posts and comments on NL . I have been doing some researchs for about two months now, and I have come to the conclusion that most of the things you said are right.

I was 17 when I started learning how to code last year during my 100 level, I am good with HTML and I know the basics of CSS but had to stop when I realised almost everyone was into web development not to even talk of the Pakistans and indians on the global market.

I decided to go for content writing on Fiverr and upwork which I started making money this year, and my mom was very proud of me because those funds were of good use at home as she is the bread winner of the family (lost my dad I few years back). So after much thought I decided to divert and go for programming which has been my dream since childhood but the web dev nich isn't easy until I saw one of your posts some months back and decided to do the research myself.

Those guys in the platform nich are really making money on places like thereforet, codecanyon and Shopify app store, the worst of all is I don't even see people talking much about it. Now I have decide to learn WordPress dev before I clock 19 next year January, I'm currently on PHP but time isn't by my side because I want  also learn Shopify and Magento by 20.

The fact that you learned coding in 6 months and got a job within that time frame even energizes me more.

Sir, I would appreciate it, if we could share contacts so you would be my guardian in this journey, I am not saying you should teach me because you have once said you don't have time to teach, but at least guide me through the journey with your experience, everything about you inspires me to do more and more.

Thanks.

Can't you type this on one of his web dev threads?

You are derailing.

(1) (Reply)

noted / Numerous Benefits Of Being Married / My Younger Brother Always Challenge My Authority Because Of My Small Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.