Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai (52527 Views)

Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders / Malami Has No Power To Grant Approval To Northern Lawyers 'new NBA' – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by emmayoc: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2021
I've noticed some pantami's children on nairaland. It seems they're asleep now for them not to have displayed their stupidity in this thread.

We are waiting for the prosecution. Malami must be aware by now that the toddler ruling kaduna state is also an offender. But knowing apc they'll bring another propaganda to take our minds of this. Perhaps by herdsmen killing more people without the govt answering them in the language they understand.
lol

That is to tell you they move in droves, since the ban on Twitter they have been camping at the bmc office

Their superiors are changing their bot batteries for tomorrow

Bros abeg no finish me with laf. Changing their batteries indeed. Those people simplyleo, Ngene, etc are the major problems we have in Theis country
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by zolajpower: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2021
jaeyking:
Idiot people.
You would state the law that permit such.
Trump with all his policies was suspended he didn't do shit.
Now u dudes suspended it, that wasn't enough you still ranting about it.
Shows how clueless you guys are.

Killing the almost dead economy. The market is digital now..

Gosh I wished sometimes we could just bomb the National assembly when all leaders are available

With the drone having grenades tied to it and released on the roof top of the house of assembly during plenary . Omo na so all of them go die
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Minjim: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Adims, please move this to the Joke Section.

Bunch of power intoxicated lunatics !
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Aduroja123(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2021
oshozondii:
Lai Mohammed said the decision on whom to prosecute for using Twitter after the ban lies within the prerogative of the attorney-general.

https://gazettengr.com/twitter-ban-malami-has-assured-adeboye-others-will-be-prosecuted-says-lai-mohammed/

This one dey ment as usual
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Blesyn22(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2021
As edey so now. If Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo should tweet say mk dis 9ja break up bros e don finish.

D no of followers wey dem carry no be mouth

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by ZeroWorries: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2021
Reading through this, I was just laughing. This government can so bark without teeth to bite. Oga, go and arrest them and see what befalls you all.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Odumumichael: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2021
oshozondii:
Lai Mohammed said the decision on whom to prosecute for using Twitter after the ban lies within the prerogative of the attorney-general.

https://gazettengr.com/twitter-ban-malami-has-assured-adeboye-others-will-be-prosecuted-says-lai-mohammed/

Don't forget to prosecute El Rufai too grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by sunkieisland(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2021
jaeyking:
Idiot people.
You would state the law that permit such.
Trump with all his policies was suspended he didn't do shit.
Now u dudes suspended it, that wasn't enough you still ranting about it.
Shows how clueless you guys are.

Killing the almost dead economy. The market is digital now..

Gosh I wished sometimes we could just bomb the National assembly when all leaders are available

Na the last part of the your comment seun suppose delete. If something happens today, chairman you be suspect oooooo. Always mind what you say.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2021
This is reality.com
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Onelove508: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2021
These bloggers could be irritating and so annoying and mischievous. Where did Lai mention Adeboye or Kumuye?!
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by pickatyouu: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2021
So we will see el rufai in court.
Stupid malami.
Let me tweet some more biko
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Ten06(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2021
I hope he won't cause crises he won't be able to handle? Why don't he use this energy to go and fight killer herdsmen and bandits from killing farmers?

The country is speedily heading towards famine as bandits and killer herdsmen has deprived farmer from going to their farms.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by McBenedict(f): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2021
UNA DEY SMOKE
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2021
May thunder fire liar Muhammed, malami, buhari and any other moslem that wants to go against preaching of the gospel using twitter.
They are all MAD, they and their supporters.

Starting from today, I will sack, Block, delete, and unfriend any idiot that supports this very useless demons in power.

NONSENSE! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by biafranrealson: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2021
It shall never be well with those that helped this Buhari come into power
My yoruba friends,
My APC change extremists , how market ?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by ultimatekint(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2021
This leaders are bunch of fools.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by princewell71(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2021
don't trying any rubbish if you don't want to see wrath of God
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by themanderon: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Whom the Gods want to destroy they first make him mad. These people just like the biblical pharaoh will end up in shame and total destruction if they do not desist from their madness.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by ultimatekint(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2021
The blood of the innocent Nigerians will ask all of you and your entire family.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by ddeola: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Maybe this is the encounter that will turn things around in the country. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by masseratti: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2021
tesseract:
Make thunder fire all the people wen vote for this blood sucking demons...their cup is almost full.
stop this nonsense about people who vote.. People are entitled to their opinions and votes anytime and when mistakes are made, correct them, stop attacking those you not to attack, face the tyranny.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Donworo: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Go and arrest him and see if your ends won't be celebrated nationwide like the death of abacha.

You are right o! There are men of God you don’t go after, like pastor kumuyi!!
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by SammyDaniel(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2021
It is clear that ApC government can never rule Nigeria again after 2023.Counting down......
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by highoctane: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2021
KoshCAD:
I laugh in chinko. This is when lair Mohamad will know how irrelevant he is.

I just tweeted using VPN.

Come and arrest me if you are the true son of your father.
Just keep quiet, ok Nigerians talk too much, using VPN to access restricted sites has never been an achievement.
So keep really quite. I visit Nairaland often than so called Twitter.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Dee60: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2021
Iro

Iro nla
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by lokho(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2021
And are you guys sure this Malami of a thing is educated
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Charly68: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2021
If truly you said this,may your Govt collapse and never finish well in Jesus name
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Prophet777: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2021
There is a limit to everything under the earth. Mr Lie Mohammed and Abubakar Malami... I know you are only ranting but my prayer is for you to just try and see.

I will be one of those who will celebrate your miserable death on this same platform. Yes, both of you.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by teebaxy(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2021
JESUS, SO MALAMI HAVE A RIGHT BUT NIGERIANS DONT...THUNER PLEASE LOCATE THESE EVIL MEN ONCE AND FOR ALL
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2021
In that constitution review they must extend buhari regime to 2055 so he will have enough time to deal with Nigerians
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by mechanics(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2021
It will be difficult to effect the ban for those using it, since some of them have presence in other locations, for instance churches like Deeper life, Redeem, Living faith, etc, so if it's banned in Nigeria, the resident pastor can tweet from anywhere in his country on behalf of the church.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by saintadeola: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2021
Will dey arrest pastor Adeboyeku, I doubt dat,
Whom d god's will destroy, they first make mad.by arresting him, it's a doom for Apc in d west

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) / Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor / Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.