Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai (52523 Views)

Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders / Malami Has No Power To Grant Approval To Northern Lawyers 'new NBA' – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by frog12: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2021
clearly this MAN is dull !
you want to arrest someone for using TWITTER
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by fm7070: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Decree from a Tyranny.
Make a decree against corruption and let's see
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by nony43(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
lol

That is to tell you they move in droves, since the ban on Twitter they have been camping at the bmc office

Their superiors are changing their bot batteries for tomorrow

Lmao grin angry you no well o.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Skmoda(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Go and arrest him and see if your ends won't be celebrated nationwide like the death of abacha.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by ensamy(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Whomever the God's want to destroy he first makes the person mad. Las las Lie Mohammed don run mad for market Place.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Samunique(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
This one no be about worshipping man of God

They are not perfect like any human but if these jihadists mess with our religious leaders especially Dem Adeboye that means it's easy for them to toy with us Christian's and our religious freedom

Hope you get the jerk now, once you loose the rope tieing a broom then na just sticks remain
You're very intelligent and smart !!!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Splashme: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Useless people in govt
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by realray(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2021
lolzzz which one u dey tell us, go and arrest them na or you need VPN too to locate their house, Useless bunch of cow in human form on the sit of power....go na let thunder from up strike una there...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Donpenny(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
So an organization with presence in over 176 countries tweeted from one of it's location on a global internet space and you are here renting for prosecution because it was restricted in your local territory. How did you know he wasn't tweeting from Ghana or any of his other locations? When has the global internet space becomes only Nigeria territory? Before your people get drunk with this una power go and ask iran, north korea and other states that misbehave abt sanctions and how is affecting their economy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by sterlingD(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2021
Comedy,comedy, comedy.Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Blackdisciple(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Try it And see, then the Government will understand that even we the Christians can be mad too.

Why are they not talking about Al Rufai who tweeted...!
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Casper21: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Go and arrest him and see if your ends won't be celebrated nationwide like the death of abacha.

Hahahaha lwkmd. I swear I just pray it happens, I wan watch action thriller film
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Casper21: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
I wan ask eh!
In a gathering where Adeboye, Sanwo Olu, Buhari, Malami and Lai Mohammed are present, who do you think would be given the least accolade
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Tosman12(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
the people you govern says your government is a disaster.. who exactly are u governing na.... shameless disaster of a regim.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Deloo: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
Let Lai try it and we will press factory-resetting of a country called Nigeria.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin See is mouth like prosecution but you would grant amnesty to Bandits ... Yeye dey smell , continue staining the CinC legacies.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Frenzy01(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
This government is filled with first class comedians.

Abeg.. Make una Patronize my small business pls �. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Na friendly match.. e no concern us wey be Igbo..
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by tesseract: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
masseratti:
stop this nonsense about people who vote.. People are entitled to their opinions and votes anytime and when mistakes are made, correct them, stop attacking those you not to attack, face the tyranny.
They are very stupid for making the same mistake twice. Even when historical evidence showed that this man was a disaster in the 80s, they still went ahead to vote him in. Again I say, may thunder fire all of them...nonsense
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by iguita: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
He will tell about the evil spirit in Aso Rock.
fitzmayowa:

After 2023 I wonder where Lai Mohammed will hide....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by tesseract: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
knowhowk:
Are U sure U are not among who Voted ?
Never would I have made that error, never. The 1982 was hell in Nigeria, we have not even gotten to that stage yet, and he was the cause. How could people have been so stupid to think a leopard will change its spots...they are saying they made a mistake, what stupid mistake. Nonsense
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by masseratti: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
tesseract:

They are very stupid for making the same mistake twice. Even when historical evidence showed that this man was a disaster in the 80s, they still went ahead to vote him in. Again I say, may thunder fire all of them...nonsense
let's agree we made a mistake although I supported him over Gej in 2015 but I didn't vote, 2019 I didn't vote either because the two leading candidates were Fulanis and I was neutral.. On hindsight this man shouldn't have been there at all too.. Our problem is people who prop them up. All of them are total failure, but I don't think atiku nor Gej will go as far as been draconian or authoritarian like PMB is right now.. Am even if the opinion he didn't write that tweet, didn't read it but immediately tweeter took it down he felt his ego was brushed and he is not use to insult, mind you.. In the north before now PMB has been the second most important person after Mohammed to most northerners, money was and not his problem.. In money aspect he does not need it because he is seen like a god/Saint in the north, when you get to that level... Money can never be your problem.. He has the clout, the power, but all has been demystify now.. The man has no idea what's going on..
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Workch: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
This is like playing with Fire. grin

Nigeria will end instantly. Do you know the kind of followership those two have?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Gfskw: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Chinyerugo4life: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wonders they say shall never end I wonder why G.O s are not obeying these declaration and Twitter ban from federal government, they should've advise us as usual to fast and pray instead of going against government decision. Unless they wake up and put a stop in what's going on in Nigeria, what's about to come will affect everybody.
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by 10mobile: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afriqan:
The 'C' in APC must stand for Comedy cos these old men are jokers. grin cheesy
All 'Papas' Comedy loooooooooooool grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by ChimasDeICE: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
On what grounds exactly will the be chosen for prosecution?
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Tundex911: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afriqan:
The 'C' in APC must stand for Comedy cos these old men are jokers. grin cheesy

Can we say ALL PEOPLE COMEDY (APC)

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by Jidibia(m): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
I did not see Bashir Hell rufai on that list
Re: Twitter Ban: Malami Has Assured Adeboye, Others Will Be Prosecuted - Lai by seunayantokun(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Las las na Buhari go divide Nigeria

E don divide now. Na to finish am remain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow / Reno Omokri Reacts As Buhari Gives Aisha New Appointment In The Presidency / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.