Stats: 3,195,119 members, 7,957,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) (60555 Views)

Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag (photos) / Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / IGBO BUSSINESS MEN: Sudden Wealth And Their Rituals -timothy Anietie (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by realstars: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2021
We Are Reading It All.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Nigeria has gone
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Chaiiiii,
E go hard before this country go better
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by joeking2222: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Well very soon I go leave this country for all of Una. Imagine the nonsense, no hope for innocent and legal working guys again.
Naija is just a country that understands violence as a normal thing
My problem with this shit is that both the militants and fg does not care for the poor masses
I believe at his juncture, Niger deltans should know who to hold ransom for under development in their region
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Isobug: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2021
G
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by otomatic(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2021
I thought they said the Tompolo is a wanted man? Yet government officials are paying him visits with soldiers in the entourage.

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by EMAXIM(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2021
Godswill Akpabio (Ghana must go back), I hail thee

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Loverboy3333: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2021
In all honesty he deserve a big sack and some flogging, what a careless media aid.

However Tompolo is a wise man, he doesn't want anything like transfer.

In all, this is like giving you a single grain of rice from a sack of rice to the Niger delta region.

Niger delta deserve more than this, I can swear with my life, if to say na North get this oyel this country for don divide since

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:
As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Tompolo or any Niger deltan enjoying or even stealing the proceeds of the oil God blessed them with.After all,stealing and looting is all abokki has done to this once beautiful country since independence.
The one I have problem with is the lazy,uncircumcised desert terrorists who have never seen a swamp talk more of an oil well,coming to loot the resources of the region like they do thru headship of NNPC etc.
May Allah continue to punish all Islamic terrorists and their supporters.
It's because of idiots like you that Nigeria is useless, just look at the immense rubbish you typed, tueh. I will continue saying it, even though Nigeria splits into a million pieces the divisions will all be as useless as Nigeria.

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Laggafin: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Akabio and Ghana must go see siasmese twins..

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by sirrespect14(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:
As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Tompolo or any Niger deltan enjoying or even stealing the proceeds of the oil God blessed them with.After all,stealing and looting is all abokki has done to this once beautiful country since independence.
The one I have problem with is the lazy,uncircumcised desert terrorists who have never seen a swamp talk more of an oil well,coming to loot the resources of the region like they do thru headship of NNPC etc.

Just look at the rubbish you are vommiting. Give me just one reason, that you are not a fool?

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Vireani79: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sometimes you will wonder what Tompolo is fighting for..

Whether it is for his People or NDDC or for Ghana must go as can be seen on the picture.

All the noise are due to money not filtering in as usual...

Yeye Militants.
Funny thing is we from the Niger delta no dey see anything
It's like na only ijaws be niger delta
They are the fulanis of the niger delta
They believe everything belongs to them
See as dem dey live like emperor

The youths of urhobo and isoko and anioma no dey see anything

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Off point incoherent garbage.

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by VaselineCrew: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:

No wonder states like Delta remain underdeveloped, cause people like you will jail all the thieves there.

The black man is really a special breed walahi

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Jaaqbruce: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
pedrilo:
u see dis country, i must leave am for una
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Naajjii: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:
We too in the north don't have problem with Tompolo enjoying natural resources given to them by God but we equally have issue with the OSU Caste people of Eastern Nigeria that bring no revenue to the nation,they are parasites as long as we are concerns. shocked
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[[s]quote author=ogbuefi677 post=102495865]As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Tompolo or any Niger deltan enjoying or even stealing the proceeds of the oil God blessed them with.After all,stealing and looting is all abokki has done to this once beautiful country since independence.
May Allah continue to punish all Islamic terrorists and their supporters. [/s]

Always quick to point fingers at others, so Igbos have not stolen from the country only Fulanis.
I said it before, na hypocrisy go kee so many in the SE.

Igbos? Steal from government? How? When? Where? Who? Apart from may be, Orji Uzor Kalu, ego else?
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Laughable

We have clueless leaders.

We need young visionary leadership.

@SeniorWriter
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by bastardmod: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Whether it is for his People or NDDC or for Ghana must go as can be seen on the picture.

Yeye Militants.
Shut up

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by shosky1794: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yeye Militants.

The topic isn't about Tompolo but the people who claim to be fighting corruption but bribing a militant with a ghana-must-go bag allegedly filled with hard currencies. The same militant they declared wanted for corruption when they were swore in in 2015

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2021
This was why Obasanjo was more interested in developing Niger Delta, rather than give the militants money.

Look at the result today.

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[[s]quote author=ogbuefi677 post=102495865]As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Tompolo or any Niger deltan enjoying or even stealing the proceeds of the oil God blessed them with.After all,stealing and looting is all abokki has done to this once beautiful country since independence.
May Allah continue to punish all Islamic terrorists and their supporters. [/s]

Always quick to point fingers at others, so Igbos have not stolen from the country only Fulanis.
I said it before, na hypocrisy go kee so many in the SE.
Shut up angry
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by topboss: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Funny people, funny country

NO,

NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY OF IDIOTS, RULED BY IDIOTS.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Cryptoinnovatio:
Contact me if you want to make money from crypto. It's free. I will guide you for Free. Zero 8 zero 8 99 54 90 two

Are you on FB....what is the core of this earning exposé? I'm not on WhatsApp...how I hope a live chat feature is created soon on NL.

@SeniorWriter
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by donnie(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2021
DankemzI:
No propaganda against His Excellency Senator Gods will Akpabio will work!
What Photoshop can not do does not exist.
Ijaw too wan rubbish this man, Niger Delta na we get am! Don't be intimidating others, the struggle ain't yours alone

Useless people called Niger delta. Keep begging for what is already yours. Their leaders growing fat tummies at the expense of their people.

When Oduduwa and Biafra leave, they will install an Emir there for you morons.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2021
I said it, that this their stance is nothing but to collect illegal money from the government. Shame to Niger Deltans. If Ukpabio is in the right, why should he carry bag of dollars to bribe them? With this Ghana bag of dollars, the center must be in the know. Shame to Tompollo, I said it, that their coming out to talk tough might not be in the interest of all Deltans. It is a very big shame to Tompollo. If only the Deltans knows.

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2021
vicfajeze:
Why sack him?Birds of same a feather.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by ogbuefi677(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Igbos? Steal from government? How? When? Where? Who? Apart from may be, Orji Uzor Kalu, ego else?
Read again, this time slowly.
I know u were in a hurry to make frontpage when you wrote this.

#EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt / Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others / 'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo)