Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) (60350 Views)

Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag (photos) / Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / IGBO BUSSINESS MEN: Sudden Wealth And Their Rituals -timothy Anietie (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by ogbuefi677(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Jondelng:

As an igbo man that is an illiterate.....
I don't like omo onile(s) like you quoting me embarassed
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:
This is what Niger Delta militants do.
All the time. They run out of cash, you see them dishing out ultimatums.
Once they're paid, they keep quiet.
Yet folks call them freedom fighters.
They're as guilty and evil as the same politicians in Abuja who loot the oil resources without let..
100%
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Thieves everywhere! Akpabio should be in prison cooling down by now but his Masters had told him to do all he can to settle those guys for one Nigeria to flow and this is what joins us to one Nigeria.

That is just by the way. Moreover 91 Hausa people killed by Fulani herdsmen in kebbi state yesterday only and no media reporting it. Media should come to our aide! Help me share this pls.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by easyzworld: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sometimes you will wonder what Tompolo is fighting for..

Whether it is for his People or NDDC or for Ghana must go as can be seen on the picture.

All the noise are due to money not filtering in as usual...

Yeye Militants.

Yeye militant done cash out now. Lolz. If you see the Ghana must go they share in the North, you will weep for yourself.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:
As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Tompolo or any Niger deltan enjoying or even stealing the proceeds of the oil God blessed them with.After all,stealing and looting is all abokki has done to this once beautiful country since independence.
What I have a problem with is the lazy,uncircumcised desert terrorists who have never seen a swamp talk more of an oil well,coming to loot the resources of the region like they do thru headship of NNPC etc.
May Allah continue to punish all Islamic terrorists and their supporters.

Allah supports them. They're the worshippers of Allah.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by giantstar: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2021
TouchLove:
This country nawa o,if not because of the kind love I dey get from Nigeria women I for don Japa since. No be say I no fit get am elsewhere but I don dey feel like King for here wey simps plenty
Could you believe that a girl came visiting me yesterday and not only did she bring a big cooler of wheat and vegetable soup accosted with different sizes of fish,meat and okporoko and still send me money when I told her I lacked funds not only that she initiated sex with me. I can bet that Over 90% of men have never experienced this kin love from a girl. They are used to spending money and the lady dictating all that happens in the relationship because they don't have the power to give the lady her greatest desire which is good sex. The lady's body may be with them but her spirit is with another man who is banging the living hell out of her.
If you want to be a king among your women(all men wants this but don't know how) click on my signature get the book,practice the techniques and be a god
get sense for a while you are dying gradually.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by JOHNBULLZZ: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:
As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Tompolo or any Niger deltan enjoying or even stealing the proceeds of the oil God blessed them with.After all,stealing and looting is all abokki has done to this once beautiful country since independence.
The one I have problem with is the lazy,uncircumcised desert terrorists who have never seen a swamp talk more of an oil well,coming to loot the resources of the region like they do thru headship of NNPC etc.
I agree with you. The fulanis have conquered the south. But it was zik that caused it. Awolowo asked him to leave the north alone but zik refused. The fulanis have the agenda of destroying our farms so that we can depend on the north for food. They have captured the south. They take all our money and used 0.00000001% to bribe the militants and our elites.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Afriifa(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sometimes you will wonder what Tompolo is fighting for..

Whether it is for his People or NDDC or for Ghana must go as can be seen on the picture.

All the noise are due to money not filtering in as usual...

Yeye Militants.
You are fool. You didn't read the condition for his extension? Wait until the month expires before you blurt things out.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by themanderon: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2021
They steal from them and give them peanuts in return. These militants are extremely very daft. Instead of demanding that one of their own should be running the petroleum industry they are here collecting peanuts as kickbacks.
Nigeria is nothing but a nation run by criminals, rogues and thieves and a highly damaged population who sing the praises of these rogues.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Geeman2006: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:
What I have a problem with is the lazy,uncircumcised desert terrorists who have never seen a swamp talk more of an oil well,coming to loot the resources of the region like they do thru headship of NNPC etc.

You dont have a problem with stealing, but you have a problem with aboki stealing. What does that mean undecided

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Igbos? Steal from government? How? When? Where? Who? Apart from may be, Orji Uzor Kalu, ego else?

Orji Kalu, Metu, the Aviation minister under Jonathan and many many more others are no longer igbos?

You guys are the biggest HYPOCRITES by a wide margin.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
donbenie:
Shut up angry

Nothing new here, you are used to slapping your village idiot drunkard father hence telling someone to shut up is nothing.
Delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:
As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Tompolo or any Niger deltan enjoying or even stealing the proceeds of the oil God blessed them with. After all,stealing and looting is all abokki has done to this once beautiful country since independence.

“God” didn’t “bless” anyone with anything but hydrocarbon deposits…
It takes investment, capital, technology, and hard work to transform it into dollars.

That is a nexus that most Nigerians/Africans miss, and why we lag behind the world…
We are lazy RENT-SEEKERS obsessed with SHARING wealth produced by mostly foreigners.

Africa is a continent chock full of valuable mineral deposits and commodities…
But it remains the POOREST continent because we are largely incapable of ADDING VALUE!
>
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by okuta007: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sysdatek:
Tompolo and one Ghana must go
grin cheesy
Someone that owns estates in lag

Tompolo ooo every other crooked Naija billionaire oooo - 6ft someday

If Idahosa can die- a revered, rich and powerful If Abacha can die - a brutal, rich and powerful dictator, if TB Joshua can die - respected, rich, powerful and popular mega televangelist ..... and none of these men took one kobo with them to that 6ft, then all those stealing today like they are cursed with the madness of kleptomania are just fooling themselves

They will gather and gather and gather and won’t eat even 1% of what they have gathered before the big man in the sky calls for their soul. My people - envy not the workers of iniquity - they are all like vapor, all men are like grass, here today, gone tomorrow

so enjoy whatever you have. no matter how small and be satisfied - love your loved ones and have fun and never ever wish you were like these greedy fools

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by emonis88: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
TouchLove:
This country nawa o,if not because of the kind love I dey get from Nigeria women I for don Japa since. No be say I no fit get am elsewhere but I don dey feel like King for here wey simps plenty
Could you believe that a girl came visiting me yesterday and not only did she bring a big cooler of wheat and vegetable soup accosted with different sizes of fish,meat and okporoko and still send me money when I told her I lacked funds not only that she initiated sex with me. I can bet that Over 90% of men have never experienced this kin love from a girl. They are used to spending money and the lady dictating all that happens in the relationship because they don't have the power to give the lady her greatest desire which is good sex. The lady's body may be with them but her spirit is with another man who is banging the living hell out of her.
If you want to be a king among your women(all men wants this but don't know how) click on my signature get the book,practice the techniques and be a god
This one wan sell market , were!!!
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afriifa:
You are fool. You didn't read the condition for his extension? Wait until the month expires before you blurt things out.

Bookmarked.

No long talk.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by executive12: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[[s]quote author=ogbuefi677 post=102495865]As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Tompolo or any Niger deltan enjoying or even stealing the proceeds of the oil God blessed them with.After all,stealing and looting is all abokki has done to this once beautiful country since independence.
The one I have problem with is the lazy,uncircumcised desert terrorists who have never seen a swamp talk more of an oil well,coming to loot the resources of the region like they do thru headship of NNPC etc.
May Allah continue to punish all Islamic terrorists and their supporters. [/s]

Always quick to point fingers at others, so Igbos have not stolen from the country only Fulanis.
I said it before, na hypocrisy go kee so many in the SE.

So says a fool.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Otii4god: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
I see blackmail here.....these blood thirsty politicians just want to set oga tompolo up
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
themanderon:
They steal from them and give them peanuts in return. These militants are extremely very daft. Instead of demanding that one of their own should be running the petroleum industry they are here collecting peanuts as kickbacks.
Nigeria is nothing but a nation run by criminals, rogues and thieves and a highly damaged population who sing the praises of these rogues.

You mean like Gaius Obaseki, Imo Itsueli, Dan Etete, Don Etiebet, Ibe Kachikwu, Aret Adams, Thomas John, and all the other Niger Deltans that have variously headed the NNPC and/or the Petroleum Resources Ministry over the years? Or perhaps people like Tompolo himself who got windfall pipeline protection contracts from the Jonathan administration and who demanded that he be paid N13 billion for the land on which the proposed Maritime University was to be sited?

Please don’t fool yourselves that the so-called “militancy” (in actual fact, armed robbery, kidnapping, extortion, bunkering, etc.) has anything to with the interest of the ordinary PEOPLE (or what most Nigerians somewhat derisively refer to as the “masses”) of the Niger Delta. It is simply a battle between various categories of THIEVES, LOOTERS, RENT SEEKERS and sundry CARPETBAGGERS for the spoils of hydrocarbon production (with the actual production done mostly by foreigners).

ONLY difference b/w so-called “militants” and “elites” is often merely the level of education - the ROGUE mentality is IDENTICAL!

>

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Read again, this time slowly.
I know u were in a hurry to make frontpage when you wrote this.

I don't look for fp. It's a crap to me.
I like to make my point head-on. But what I said was what I meant. No sugar-coating.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by ogbuefi677(m): 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I don't look for fp. It's a crap to me.
I like to make my point head-on. But what I said was what I meant. No sugar-coating.
Ok.Your opinion.
Enjoy

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
executive12:

So says a fool.

Coming from a dumbest low IQ, low life IPIG terrorist monkey born by an olosho at the Aba baby factory from a 1000 sperm of drunks.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by vasel15: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
ijaw boys see una life...see what they share to you people and then una go shut up...adakaboro8 and nsiba
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by vasel15: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
JOHNBULLZZ:

I agree with you. The fulanis have conquered the south. But it was zik that caused it. Awolowo asked him to leave the north alone but zik refused. The fulanis have the agenda of destroying our farms so that we can depend on the north for food. They have captured the south. They take all our money and used 0.00000001% to bribe the militants and our elites.

this is why we dont like zik in igbo land
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Owologbo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Emelcee:

https://akwaibomdaily.com.ng/nddc-minister-sacks-press-secretary-over-ghana-must-go/
Rubbish.
That Ghana must go bag cannot carry more than 30M (in #1k note).
billions kee you there.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by donbenie(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Nothing new here, you are used to slapping your village idiot drunkard father hence telling someone to shut up is nothing.
Delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.
Shut up angry
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Myself2(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
pedrilo:
u see dis country, i must leave am for una

Hmmmm.....

Everyday plenty plenty nonsense
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by kedeojo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=ogbuefi677 post=102495865]As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Tompolo or any Niger deltan enjoying or even stealing the proceeds of the oil God blessed them with.After all,stealing and looting is all abokki has done to this once beautiful country since independence.
May Allah continue to punish all Islamic terrorists and their supporters. [/quote we south south region will definetely stand by our resolution and if there is break up, we shall form our republic alone.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by poomi: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Corruption of highest order, see how people are joking with the future of innocent Nigerian.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by themanderon: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
9jaRealist:

You mean like Gaius Obaseki, Imo Itsueli, Dan Etete, Don Etiebet, Ibe Kachikwu, Aret Adams, Thomas John, and all the other Niger Deltans that have variously headed the NNPC and/or the Petroleum Resources Ministry over the years? Or perhaps people like Tompolo himself who got windfall pipeline protection contracts from the Jonathan administration and who demanded that he be paid N13 billion for the land on which the proposed Maritime University was to be sited?

Please don’t fool yourselves that the so-called “militancy” (in actual fact, armed robbery, kidnapping, extortion, bunkering, etc.) has anything to with the interest of the ordinary PEOPLE (or what most Nigerians somewhat derisively refer to as the “masses”) of the Niger Delta. It is simply a battle between various categories of THIEVES, LOOTERS, RENT SEEKERS and sundry CARPETBAGGERS for the spoils of hydrocarbon production (with the actual production done mostly by foreigners).

ONLY difference b/w so-called “militants” and “elites” is often merely the level of education - the ROGUE mentality is IDENTICAL!

>

I know this for a fact that the so called militants are only there for their interests. Its a hopeless situation.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by emanobis(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
We all can't confirm this sacking saga, but one thing we know for sure is this 'There was a ghana+must-go ecolac bag

Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha & His Father Step Out Following Death Rumours / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53