Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Soldiers Going To Southeast - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Going To Southeast (2294 Views)

Nigeria Army Dismisses Two Soldiers Who Stole From Dangote’s Refinery / Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Going To Southeast by piyoo91: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2021
I just counted more than 20 buses filled with soldier going to southeast that past through the front of my house here in ajaokuta kogi state. Why can't they focust most in the northeast?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Going To Southeast by OnionBandit(f): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2021
And as they passed through the front of your house, they stopped by to tell you they were heading towards south East..Right?

Pvssy ass

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Going To Southeast by Sirkingsnado: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:
And as they passed through the front of your house, they stopped by to tell you they were heading towards south East..Right?

Pvssy ass

Bleep ur mum where are they. Going b4

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Going To Southeast by adadike(f): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Abeg o ,y you guys should not give me high blood pressure biko
Re: Soldiers Going To Southeast by OnionBandit(f): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2021
adadike:
Better pikin. How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Going To Southeast by cherishmichael: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2021
I don't know ooo
Tell them!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Going To Southeast by piyoo91: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
adadike:
i swear to God i knw what am saying, just tell every young boy in owerri and anambra to just becareful in their movement

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Going To Southeast by Shuzzi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
piyoo91:
I just counted more than 20 buses filled with soldier going to southeast that past through the front of my house here in ajaokuta kogi state. Why can't they focust most in the northeast?
Have you ever heard or seen soldiers using buses to travel? undecided
What happened to their vans and trucks?

Those people are not soldiers, they are fulani bandits and invaders coming to your land to cause mayhem. Think!!!

In few weeks time when news hit fp of attack on kogi or any part of the north central I will quote you to remind you of this post.

Don't say you weren't warned.
Re: Soldiers Going To Southeast by piyoo91: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Shuzzi:
Have you ever heard or seen soldiers using buses to travel? undecided
What happened to their vans and trucks?

Those people are not soldiers, they are fulani bandits and invaders coming to your land to cause mayhem. Think!!!

In few weeks time when news hit fp of attack on kogi or any part of the north central I will quote you to remind you of this post.

Don't say you weren't warned.

there are soldiers hiluxs about 6 amoung those buses, and yes it was Nigerian soldiers, and mind you am not an indigene of kogi, am a christian from northeast but i reside and work here in ajaokuta kogi state.. I wouldn't mention my tribe cos u wouldn't believe we hav christians amoung that tribe

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Going To Southeast by akinlolu745: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
sad
Re: Soldiers Going To Southeast by adadike(f): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
OnionBandit:
Better pikin. How you dey?
Am a survivor, thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Going To Southeast by Umaruxoxo(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2021
piyoo91:
lol.hummer bus?saw them in Enugu, heading towards Owerri I guess .they were in gombawa inscribed vehicle right?
Re: Soldiers Going To Southeast by piyoo91: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Umaruxoxo:
lol.hummer bus?saw them in Enugu, heading towards Owerri I guess .they were in gombawa inscribed vehicle right?
yes, the country is getting messier day by day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Brutalize Student In Command Day Secondary School, Enugu (photos) / Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And See The Punishment She Gave Him / Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.