Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy (749 Views)

Miscarriage In Pregnancy: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Prevention / Scent Leaf For Cough And Pregnancy / Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy by ojikutu65(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2021
I need advice on this issue. Have been trying to find. The truth behind it but I couldn't get any. Please I just need your opinion on it.
Am a guy of 28, trying to settle down with a girl. We have been been dating for 3 years now and she Is 23 years. We had multiple sex. I so much loved her. She was my first sex mate. So I have no experience about sex. So we. Have abort 3 pregnancy. We use Condom most times but anytime I didn't use condom. She will say have release in her. I will just remove my D so the remain sperm can go out. But recently she told me her womb has damage and she is very serious about it. I was. Like damage as how. She said she can't give Birth again. Just 3 abortions. I knew someone dat did 7 and she has 4 children now. Do abortion damage womb like that. And we have planned introduction next year. So have tried all my possible best to get the truth from her maybe she is hiding something from me. But am not sure she is hiding anything. Please assist me. I don't even plan on leaving her coz of those abortions have done. I knew it was al my fault. I just wished everything will be okay if I proceed on marrying her. I really want her To give birth. I do think about it everytime I see her. Please advice me. I really need this help.
Re: Pregnancy by chival(f): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2021
I don't even know where to start with this, but maybe bullet points will help.
1. You are both far too immature and sexualky irresponsible. I really don't think you are ready for marriage.
2. A single D&C can damage the uterus if not properly handled, so she doesn't need to have 7 or more before damage is done.
3. How did your girlfriend come to the conclusion that her uterus is damaged? Did a doctor tell her this?
4. Take her to a proper gynaecologist for proper assessment.
Re: Pregnancy by ojikutu65(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2021
chival:
I don't

I don't what
Re: Pregnancy by ojikutu65(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2021
chival:
I don't even know where to start with this, but maybe bullet points will help.
1. You are both far too immature and sexualky irresponsible. I really don't think you are ready for marriage.
2. A single D&C can damage the uterus if not properly handled, so she doesn't need to have 7 or more before damage is done.
3. How did your girlfriend come to the conclusion that her uterus is damaged? Did a doctor tell her this?
4. Take her to a proper gynaecologist for proper assessment.

The nurse she has been using to abort
Re: Pregnancy by chival(f): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2021
ojikutu65:

I don't what
Refresh the page and read my complete post.
Re: Pregnancy by chival(f): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2021
ojikutu65:

The nurse she has been using to abort
A nurse can't come to that conclusion without a proper ultrasound. Take her to a gynaecologist.
Re: Pregnancy by ojikutu65(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2021
Last time we have sex coz I was curious about this not giving birth issue. I purposely didn't use condom with her. And release in her. But she didn't tell me anything about it. I was even thinking maybe she went and abort it without my knowledge. Coz she always tell me everything. I thought she is hiding something but I don't think so
Re: Pregnancy by ojikutu65(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2021
chival:

A nurse can't come to that conclusion without a proper ultrasound. Take her to a gynaecologist.

Where?
Re: Pregnancy by 1F30M4(f): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Lol I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "please assist me".. We can't tell if she's lying neither can we enter her womb to assess the level of damage.. For the fact that you think she could be lying, then that comparison with the other lady who "said" she had 7 abortions but has 4 children now.. Smh I really do not know what to make of you.
Re: Pregnancy by chival(f): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2021
ojikutu65:

Where?

Hospital. Most hospitals have gynaecologists.
Re: Pregnancy by chival(f): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2021
ojikutu65:
Last time we have sex coz I was curious about this not giving birth issue. I purposely didn't use condom with her. And release in her. But she didn't tell me anything about it. I was even thinking maybe she went and abort it without my knowledge. Coz she always tell me everything. I thought she is hiding something but I don't think so

Wow! You know next to nothing about the reproductive/conception process. Pregnancy does not necessarily result every single time one has sex. That you "released" in her does not automatically make her pregnant. I suggest you do a bit of reading online.
Re: Pregnancy by ojikutu65(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
chival:

Wow! You know next to nothing about the reproductive/conception process. Pregnancy does not necessarily result every single time one has sex. That you "released" in her does not automatically make her pregnant. I suggest you do a bit of reading online.

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy by ojikutu65(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2021
chival:

Yes we. Had anoda sex, think is d one we hv before this last one dat result to pregnancy coz she said is almost a month or more dan a month. Shhe is. Standing on her ground now dat she is not aborting anything. I just put mysef for trouble. And i just started learning work when i think am not earning enough in my work. Am using two month there. Now living wit parents so dey could b assiting me with token. I explained everything for her if she can cover me up this time and maybe next year. I will have been on my own, i will hv gotten apartment of my own. Thats was my plan o. All the money am supposed to use and be managing mysef, i gave it to her when she said she wants to do pos business. Look somone i said i want to do introduction for next year. Well i told my mum yesterday night that i gave sombody pikin belle o, she said i didnt i use protection. How many times hv i had sex wit her. I couldnt tell her dat we have been aborting since. Now the only option she gave me was dat she shud abort it dat she n my dad has reason abt it. Dry cant be feeding me n my girl and baby. Where will she b sleeping. No place. What if eventually her. Mum send her out. Where wil she sleep. Even me myself have told her all this. She just saying she dont want to die. Maybe is her last baby if she removed it, she wont have baby again. Am just tired. See weytin my dick put me through. I dont even knw wot to do.

(1) (Reply)

Pfizer To Rollout Antiviral Drug After Their Mrna Vaccine Flop / Staphylococcus Aureus, Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation Treated With 100% He / How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.