Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Support The Twitter Ban By FG, Those Against It Are Enemies Of Nig-kwacham - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support The Twitter Ban By FG, Those Against It Are Enemies Of Nig-kwacham (321 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / PDP Aspirants Opposed To PH Venue Are Enemies Of Rivers Sta & Niger Delta - Wike / Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support The Twitter Ban By FG, Those Against It Are Enemies Of Nig-kwacham by TGNEWS(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2021
An All Progressives Congress (APC) stalwart in Adamawa, Alhaji Abdulrahaman Buba Kwacham has considered those against the ban of Twitter operation in Nigeria by the Federal Government as enemies and do not mean well for the country.

Kwacham said that is backing the ban, a welcome development to discourage those drumming for war using their Twitter handle irresponsible and rising unnecessary tension, hostility and spewing venom of hatreds.

According to him, President Muhammadu Buhari has taken the right step in curtailing the excesses of many bad eggs using their Twitter accounts to divide the country.

He called on the president not to treat anyone using Twitter with kid gloves as they are forming a serious threat to the country's unity.

"They are committing a treason offense and not obeying the order by Mr. President, he should therefore not take it lightly with anybody disobeying the order.

" It means they are the ones causing much havoc in this country and have become the identified enemies of the Nation, let Buhari take stringent measures against this elements please." Buba said

Abdulrahaman who is aspiring for the Adamawa Northern Senatorial seat in the coming 2023 elections said the apology by Twitter organization to the Federal Government justifies the fact that many Nigerians are using their accounts irresponsible.

He however said the right to freedom of speech should be with decorum not using it to plunder the country into a war zone.

"When rights are abused it will take a country to a lawless state, I think there is a limit to where one's right should go or stop, for this, I'm backing the President to be stiff about his decision on the ban." He added

Re: I Support The Twitter Ban By FG, Those Against It Are Enemies Of Nig-kwacham by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Terror-loving bandits everywhere.
Re: I Support The Twitter Ban By FG, Those Against It Are Enemies Of Nig-kwacham by amuwo1980: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2021
See who they want us to continue to be with .
Re: I Support The Twitter Ban By FG, Those Against It Are Enemies Of Nig-kwacham by Duru9(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Bandits

This what the South needs learn from this bandits

They collectively support evil without mincing words

South needs to collectively chase fulanis out of their region without thinking twice
Re: I Support The Twitter Ban By FG, Those Against It Are Enemies Of Nig-kwacham by Pmpm: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Goods Meant For Hinterlands Should Now Go Through Railway / Drama! As Sunday School Teacher Schools Popular Gospel Crooner / Adamu Garba: Man Blames The Tech Community For The Downfall Of Crowwee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.