Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer (3375 Views)

We Niger Deltans And Asari Dokubo Should Be Ashamed Seeing This (pics)) / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=ThumbzTNA post=102538422][/quote]
Serioiously grin
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by nsiba: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Everything I presented to you are irrefutable facts. If you can't deal with it then go hang yourself and end your misery!!!

Idoits, tell me the jail cell you are writing this from Dubai or India?

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2021
SaintBishop:
And what makes you think that i'm answerable to you? think whatever you want to think, i don't give a fvck!

I didn't say you're answerable to me, I only presented all these facts and called you guys out so you can object or prove me wrong if you think otherwise.

Anyways, thanks for accepting the truth because I take your silence for a yes cool cool
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2021
nsiba:

Indonesia or Malaysia or Cambodia
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2021
nsiba:

1st PIC- you love and you don't fight shey, this is another chief that Arthur Eze is dealing with, the community of Arthur Eze have so butchered em like chickens go and the famous novelist Chimamanda if na lie
2nd- These are 3 brothers that killed and buried a fellow IBO woman in Abuja and he says they don't kill each other

We know you lots better, you LIE like DEMONs

These are normal everyday crimes that occur virtually all over the world. It's even worse in the Delta region. Cultists, militants and all manner of social deviants are running riot all over Rivers and Bayelsa states. Go to your communities and see if you can count up to 20 normal people, the rest are delinquents grin grin
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Serioiously grin

Igbos are bad, Niger Delta are saints but but.....

ALUU 4

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by nsiba: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Men no be small thing!
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2021
nsiba:

Cry me a river son, I can feel your frustrations and bitterness from my office as I'm typing this.

Meanwhile, go and call your parents idiots, you have lost the argument that's why you're clutching at straws.

Wake me up when someone with something reasonable to say comes online.

Bye, kiddo!
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

ALUU 4
Ikwerre no be Igbo again

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
nsiba:

Men no be small thing!
Make we no forget Brazil, Colombia, Mexico O!
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
tutudesz:

You no get any crime to post again from South South to beat this evil carried out by your brothers Just imagine killing innocent people inside the church O!! Because of drug deal gone wrong undecided

Delta state is in South East found on Abakaliki-Afikpo Expressway. Niger Delta must really be saints

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

ALUU 4

Don't join that silly boy in deviating. They have lost the argument that's why you see him clutching at straws in frustration.
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Delta state is in South East found on Abakaliki-Afikpo Expressway. Niger Delta must really be saints
Oga post the link make we see their names
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Don't join that silly boy in deviating. They have lost the argument that's why you see him clutching at straws in frustration.
The brainless leaders any new topic on South South today undecided
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by nsiba: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Cry me a river son, I can feel your frustrations and bitterness from my office as I'm typing this.

Meanwhile, go and call your parents idiots, you have lost the argument that's why you're clutching at straws.

Wake me up when someone with something reasonable to say comes online.

Bye, kiddo!

Come back you Cambodia criminal,

Only the criminals you have in prison worldwide will form a nation, not talk of the ones down here.
For every 100 of you only 1 is sane person...
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Ikwerre no be Igbo again

No, they're not, we rejected them since. They will form Niger Delta rep (Rivers, Bayelsa and Riveran Delta) with you guys and have P.H as your capital. So, can you now stop dragging others into your militancy republic?

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
nsiba:

Are you mad you insane PIG! Do you see pretending and painting stories like you, we only respond to your hypocrisy and lies
Otokoto, Okija Shrine, why Bakassi boys came, Evans the Kidnappers, even in SouthAfrica Malaysia Vietnam worldwide you want dirty I will give you DIRTY

The dead bodies of Edo people littering the Sahara desert is uncountable. Imagine dying of dehydration, starvation and heat. The slow and painful death. There is a study now that claims that the reason why trees grow in the Sahara desert nowadays as compared to before is because the manure from the decomposed bodies of Edo migrants is making the desert land fertile.
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
FreeIgbos:

No, they're not, we rejected them since. They will form Niger Delta rep (Rivers, Bayelsa and Riveran Delta) with you guys and have P.H as your capital. So, can you now stop dragging others into your militancy republic?
Drug Runners Republic of Biafra or Developers Republic of Biafra
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
tutudesz:

[s]
Oga post the link make we see their names
[/s]
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=ThumbzTNA post=102539247][/quote]
Post the link Post the link Post the link undecided
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
A biafra were all Igbo son's/daughter's will be living other biafra, that one na biafra grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
tutudesz:

No. Its from a confinment facility for illegal immigrants about to be shot dead in Algeria when i was on my way to Italy through the Sahara. My name is Atamonokhai Osagie
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Post the link Post the link Post the link undecided

Say something better. You're losing steam and its getting boring
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by nsiba: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

The dead bodies of Edo people littering the Sahara desert is uncountable. Imagine dying of dehydration, starvation and heat. The slow and painful death. There is a study now that claims that the reason why trees grow in the Sahara desert nowadays as compared to before is because the manure from the decomposed bodies of Edo migrants is making the desert land fertile.

Sharap the spoken language in the desert down to Libya is IBO, all the runners and traffickers are primarily of your stock
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
nsiba:

Come back you Cambodia criminal,

Only the criminals you have in prison worldwide will form a nation, not talk of the ones down here.
For every 100 of you only 1 is sane person...

No. Its from a confinment facility for illegal immigrants about to be shot dead in Algeria when i was on my way to Italy through the Sahara. My name is Atamonokhai Osagie from Ekpoma
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by nsiba: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

No. Its from a confinment facility for illegal immigrants about to be shot dead in Algeria when i was on my way to Italy through the Sahara. My name is Atamonokhai Osagie from Ekpoma

Meet Okeke Chichi Okeke he is doing life in Afghanistan maximum prison, God save the fools soul
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Say something better. You're losing steam and its getting boring
Steam grin guy post the link
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
nsiba:

Meet Okeke Chichi Okeke he is doing life in Afghanistan maximum prison, God save the fools soul
Afghanistan shocked
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by SaintBishop: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I didn't say you're answerable to me, I only presented all these facts and called you guys out so you can object or prove me wrong if you think otherwise.

Anyways, thanks for accepting the truth because I take your silence for a yes cool cool
Think what you want,SaintBishop don't gives a fvck!
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by SaintBishop: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You reject who? who dash monkey banana? undecided you guys that have been crying and wailing onto of ikwerre people matter for ages.
You igbos lie so easily
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2021
SaintBishop:

You reject who? who dash monkey banana? undecided you guys that have been crying and wailing onto of ikwerre people matter for ages.
You igbos lie so easily

Igbos don't need Ikwerre for anything, it is ikwerres that need us so they can escape the minute minority tag and amount to something. We dash them to you guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUSTED! Obi's Rally Photoshoped Pictures / Live Election Results From Lagos Amuwo Adofin PO 036state / JUST IN: Senate Unveils Tinubu’s Ministerial List Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.