Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. (1938 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by otomatic(m): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
CULTISTS angry

ALL MIRACLE WORKING PASTORS ARE DEVIL WORSHIPPERS

QUOTE ME AND DIEangry angry angry

Oh boy see reasoning.
If one quotes you and dies, won't you claim miracle?
And won't people claim you're in the occult?
Now, based on your logic, won't any of the above scenarios make you a devil worshiper?
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
CULTISTS angry

ALL MIRACLE WORKING PASTORS ARE DEVIL WORSHIPPERS

QUOTE ME AND DIEangry angry angry
Is God not the Miracle worker?

I sense you're an atheist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Knowing God's Doings,his Way's And God Himself. / Some Christian Names Going Extinct,why? / Still Having Doubt About Tithing.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.