Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed (27439 Views)

House Of Representatives Summons Petroleum Minister Over Fuel Scarcity / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by Okoyouth: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
You summoned Nigeria president
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by sojfarm: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lia Mohammed, the worst government official in the world history
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by Samunique(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Officialgarri:
He can go ahead and grant their invitation, but any attempt to reverse the ban will be met with strong opposition.

This country will not be burnt down under our own very eyes by the tools of these Westerners.

Hypocrite, the herdsmen causing destruction everywhere while your god Buhari looks the other way are also Western tools

You're Nigeria's problem honestly !!
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by aloaye11: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Do this people really love this country, if they can put this kind of effort they put on twitter ban on insecurity and unemployment, this country would have been better, pls na who do us for this country
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by eseelvis: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
ebuclassic18:
rubber stamp
no na water stamp

in Nigerian system of leadership is where I see that politicians value their political party more than the populace they don't care about the nation weather their party is doing right or wrong they always in support of the party they believe the party gave them the mandate not the populace

we have water stamp members because rubber stamp have little effect but water stamp have no effect no Mark
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Good. I think it is still part of effort at resolving the issue. However, it's a committee invitation and to make it worthwhile, the HOR must invite the Twitter Chief Compliance officer, The Twitter Resident Grievance Officer, The Nodal Contact Officer too like the Indians did. Whose responsibility is it to delete the incendiary tweet by the IPOB leader but left it to enjoy massive tweets mostly by the terrorists to trend for and left for about 72 hours despite reporting it? Why did it take a ban to make Twitter Nigeria delete it,was it after Jack ,in the US, stepped in and realise it was truly something is wrong with the decision of those he left to oversee his business here in Nigeria?
If it's to begin to query FG in the absence of the Twitter Nigeria reps, it's going to be just an academic exercise.
Someone must be able to take responsibility for cleaning up toxic incendiary tweets to help them achieve same "healthy conversations " platform they promised Twitter Inc. investors in their 2020 financial report.
Also, the HOR can help ensure that these foreign big techs open offices in Nigeria, hire our youths for technology transfer and pay tax to Nigeria.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for free stuff. God bless Nigeria.

Dummy. Twitter has no office in Nigeria so those officers don't exist. If you're comparing with India, why had India not banned Twitter but are instead asking that they comply with laws made by they're parliament while ensuring they open an office in India. Talk about smart government.
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by omoakin22: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
after the administration the man grin needs to to wipe with better cane
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by akezn: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
That guy is a pipe. Put 20 different microphones in front of those guys, he will say 20 different things to them at the same time.
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by mauchiz: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
They should prepare sack letters for him and his master.
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by Chibudollar: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
This number 08096765357 scammed someone of their hard earned money. Please nairalanders call and insult her very well. This people are wicked.
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by Nchenches: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Executive will buy head of the legislative houses with oyel money. Palaver ends.
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by olaeffect(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
He will not show up and nothing will happen.
I keep wondering why a government that has such level of disregard for law and order can be thinking they can order it's citizens around.
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by Blackdisciple(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
He can't stand them, only Seun@Channelstv dey fire him.

Don be surprised to hear Malami say Reps lack power to summon lai Mohamed cos these men can talk through the anus.
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by Frenzy01(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
I just hope they'd summon the unknown gun men to. Court as well, Gumi inclusive.

Anyways... Make una Patronize my small business pls �. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed by 4pppp(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2021
I don't blame lai Muhammad but i blame the legislatures for not doing their duty which one is to check mate the executive arm of the government, the whole is laughing at Nigeria because of this issue , the leadership of the Senate has really prove that they are rubber stamp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Leadership Crisis Worsens / Buhari, APC, INEC Reject Atiku, PDP’s Move To Play Rigging Video In Court / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.