Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

On Social Media, Every Body Is A Councillor Or Life-coach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Social Media, Every Body Is A Councillor Or Life-coach (183 Views)

A Councillor / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Social Media, Every Body Is A Councillor Or Life-coach by jswitch(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
https://gobe.com.ng/2021/06/06/on-social-media-everyone-is-a-counsellor-or-life-coach/

There are certain abnormal things social media is trying to normalize. It starts as meme, then some testifiers and it makes other people begin to assume normal is abnormal. I have 2 different stories to share.

The First Story.

I saw this post and it’s something like this.
I came to your Dm and you’re asking me how did I get your number, your mother was sharing it at the market today.

2nd post: l came to your Dm and you’re asking me how did l get your number aunty shey you don’t want to marry.
Why did she have to ask? Straight up why didn’t you just introduce yourself? for crying out loud you’re a stranger. You have someone’s number and she’s like how did you get my number and you’re pissed and resort to insulting her, come are you not mad?
And the other story is;

Dating with the expectation that it will lead to marriage is the major reason for heart breaks. Just date and in the process if it leads to marriage then fine and if it doesn’t then you’re good.
Please why are we dating? what’s the end goal??
If the end goal is not to get married then we are catching cruise, we are not in a relationship.
I think what should be said are;

1. Be in a relationship but do not involve your heart.

2. if you want a FWB relationship look for someone who wants the same thing. If you want a serious relationship look for similar partner. The relationship may end due to reasonable reasons (genotype, tribe, etc).

3. If you’re married and want a sidechick why hide your ring? The babe you like may not be interested because you’re married but guy girls way dey find your type plenty. So why hide your ring to be with one when you can put it on and attract many. E be like you no like peace of mind. ( let’s just pretend I’m speaking to my Muslim brothers okay).

Look for your energy and vibe with them.
Not the dating to see how it goes philosophy. (This sounds like FWB to me, because we can be just friends(no s** while we see how it goes) but because we want the s** and still wanna see how it goes we call it dating.

And the alarming thing is “in the seeing how it goes relationship you can be seeing other people too. Hmmm sounds like FWB to you now right??

Why breakup hurts the most is being with someone who doesn’t love you enough to spend forever with you but that person makes you believe they are your ride or die and when the question of will you marry me pop up they start asking for forgiveness.
Look for your energy and vibe with them. Don’t tell me you can’t find that FWB partner.

If you’ve decided you want the FWB relationship then do you but please don’t try to corrupt others to help you normalize your desire and make normal look stupid.

Have you heard something similar or you haven’t? Let me read it. My eyes are open to read your story in the comment session below.

READ MORE ON....https://gobe.com.ng/2021/06/06/on-social-media-everyone-is-a-counsellor-or-life-coach/
Re: On Social Media, Every Body Is A Councillor Or Life-coach by planetx13: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Appreciation Post / Let Us Make Money Together / 3million To Marry Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.