Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up (26374 Views)

This Day Took Away My Physical Beauty But Not Who I Am – Burn Survivor, Francess / Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks / Davido Follows Girl Who Tattooed Him On Her Chest On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Anter: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
100k for jumping like a monkey in front of camera Poverty is a disease
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by NgwalandAba(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sdbsylaz:
Go hustle get money first bfor u start talkin nonsense!!!

Shut up there, both you and the frog Man are not feeding me.. besides I hate the word hustle it's reserved for less privilege people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Revolva(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Julianaa:
OP it's not a must to add your voice to videos

In this type of video it's must be because music is playing at the back ground and it will cause a copy right claim to my channel

It's better I mute d audio and do a voice over

Pls when I was doing the voice over that was when a heavy rain started and it was hitting the roof and windows

That was why the voice over was not clear
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kandeed:
Nigerians would say Protest would not work let's flush them out with our votes. Nigerians would also cite fear of being shot at as reason of not attending the protest but ask them do you have a PVC? No But when 2023 arrive come out and vote, No I can't cuz of violence and then they get to inpose who they want on us yet we'll still do Nothing our of what out of FEAR. as for me I'm coming out of the shell of Cowardice.

#Ur Right to exist would soon be denied
#If ur waiting for 2023 to change things, you still don't know
what's coming yet. remember ur vote did not count in 2019
they still installed who they wanted there against our wish
#Jobs; taken from us. Good Road; taken from us. Security;
taken from us. Our farmers farming in peace; taken from
them
# I'm sorry to say as long as ur still living in Nigeria now there's really little difference btwn you and someone who's almost dead
#June 12 should not meet you at home
#June 12 come out and tell #Buhari we are tired
#Take back ur country from those bent on destroying it
#You and yourself can make that Nigeria of ur dream
#Nigerians enough is enough

If you want bullets in your head,go for them and leave others out of it.

If you want the government out,it will take more than protests
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
100k for jumping like a monkey in front of camera Poverty is a disease

Is Don Jazzy poor?
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Worksunlimited: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
ozovehe35:
is this what will should be posting alot of nigerians are killed nothing is done.. a man without waec certificate, and also a man who never went to university or had any degree apart from holding gun all through hia life is ruling 200 milloion plus nigerian and nothing is done.
because Buhari supporters are 96% moslems, the are in support of him, even when he does something bad, how will you send soldiers to guide forest?

When the man without certificate was campaigning prior to winning the 2nd election, did you do anything to stop his re-election?
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Regie2bless: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Revolva:
A lot of challenges have been trending on social media and the latest of them is the ‘jackpot dance ’ challenge. The challenge entails fans singing the song by Crayon which features Bella Shmurda and making their own TikTok dance video for it.

Popular Nigerian talent manager and producer, CEO of Mavin records Don Jazzy, who has become a star on TikTok has also made his own version of the video.

This dance video also has Acid burn survivor, Obanye Francess, who also made her own version of the video and she was so confident and bold in her dance moves and if you remember during the lockdown she also did a video with Don Jazzy.

Also, during the time of the lockdown, the music producer shared it on his Instagram page, which caused a lot of stir and she was rewarded a 100k Naira by the Mavin record CEO.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUI2GzNddlo
so this is Nigeria problem ba? In the face of mounting insecurity, unemployment bad economy amid free fall of Naira. The numerous dance challenges done by Nigerian what positive thing have we gained from it? The problem of Nigeria is that we play alot and the leaders are really loving the way we distract ourselves. Oga don jazzy ur south east is on fire. Use ur platform to address such and stop playing as if u are not in the country, it all shows how careless and irresponsible these celebrities are. Ok are dey expecting LL Cool j, P.diddy to start Address Nigeria problem before they will join?
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by iampeterben(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nuelito:
When you have enough money at your disposal.

You go dey alright
Nor be lie
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Coldie(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Seriously don jazzy stop to mumu.

It's just that in Nigeria if u get money any mumu thing u do ppl see it as fun, you have passed dz level to be fooling yourself
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Kandeed: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If you want bullets in your head,go for them and leave others out of it.

If you want the government out,it will take more than protests

it'll start somewhere and that somewhere is thr protest or how do you get people together to beat the Federal force. lemme learn from you
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Cinema4d: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
ozovehe35:
is this what will should be posting alot of nigerians are killed nothing is done.. a man without waec certificate, and also a man who never went to university or had any degree apart from holding gun all through hia life is ruling 200 milloion plus nigerian and nothing is done.
because Buhari supporters are 96% moslems, the are in support of him, even when he does something bad, how will you send soldiers to guide forest?
Kílòn so Calm down now

Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by ShijesMan(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
I go try my own ooo

To make daily money on E-commerce, click on my "signature" to register for free
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by sureinfo: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
don jazzy grin one of the most influential celeb on social media, boss is always active with any challenge or activity
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by MisfitHPG: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
NgwalandAba:
When will this frog get sense.
the day you useless bat get money
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by NgwalandAba(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
MisfitHPG:
the day you useless bat get money
Your toto I can feed your ass.
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:57am On Jun 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Is Don Jazzy poor?
why unah no dey understand things nowadays... I meant what is 100k for someone to jump like frog in front of camera... why he no see 1million put for the challenge... so nah so Nigerians poverty reach We are now seeing 100k like 1 billion naira... e no go better for buhari and the past leaders
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Nastt20nastt: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2021
Nhg
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why unah no dey understand things nowadays... I meant what is 100k for someone to jump like frog in front of camera... why he no see 1million put for the challenge... so nah so Nigerians poverty reach We are now seeing 100k like 1 billion naira... e no go better for buhari and the past leaders

If you know Don Jazzy came up with the challenge,why not say it instead of telling me what I don't need to hear??
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If you know Don Jazzy came up with the challenge,why not say it instead of telling me what I don't need to hear??
make he leave the stage for younger one's he's not getting younger,
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2021
Kandeed:

it'll start somewhere and that somewhere is thr protest or how do you get people together to beat the Federal force. lemme learn from you

You can only beat the federal,state and local governments as well as the useless traditional rulers with machine guns and bombs.

You will have to destroy INEC too.

Then,there will be no ruler.
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Kandeed: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You can only beat the federal,state and local governments as well as the useless traditional rulers with machine guns and bombs.

You will have to destroy INEC too.

Then,there will be no ruler.

Oga let it start from somewhere, if there's massive crowd that one no go be issue
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by pelenaija(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2021
this news just make my day awesome mama Sikira who own me 50# since last week just give me my money what a great news

Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by Sdbsylaz: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2021
See dis mumu housefly talkin..��
NgwalandAba:

Shut up there, both you and the frog Man are not feeding me.. besides I hate the word hustle it's reserved for less privilege people like you.
Re: Don Jazzy Does 'jackpot Dance' Challenge Obanye Francess Follows Up by NgwalandAba(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2021
Sdbsylaz:
See dis mumu housefly talkin..��

Who is More foolish than a nigerian like you.ode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Vs Yemi Alade: Who Rocked It Better? / Sam Loco Smoked A Lot – Son, Omoruyi Loco Efe / Ushbebe Celebrates His Wife, Annette Nuagbe On Her Birthday With Loveup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.