Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post (118532 Views)

Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Franking: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

in John 14:12 Jesus said GREATER THINGS THAN THESE SHALL YOU DO. Many of you suspect TB Joshua was "fake" because you and your pastors couldn't do what he did, you forget grace differs you may have the grace to preach excellently well or the grace to see visions or the grace to heal the sick and another like TB Joshua may have the grace to do all through Christ Jesus. But you erroneously think since you can't heal the sick, since your pastor cannot see visions therefore anyone who does it must be doing so through the devil. Is the devil more powerful than God?

Mention one preaching or doctrine of TB Joshua that was not in line with the scripture? None. Why would the devil bring TB Joshua to earth to gather people under his name, the devil heal the sick, do charity just for the sake of doing it or what exactly?

People like you, the Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria, Christian association of Nigeria said TB Joshua used demons to cast out demons; but Jesus in Matthew 12:24 was accused of the EXACT same thing, what was jesus' reply to this?
Can belzeebub cast out belzeebub?

I am of the opinion that jealousy is the only reason a fellow Christian would speak ill of TB Joshua, the man never wronged, he didn't even drag for members he never advertised but members came he told them "after you are healed feel free to return to your church"

I have attended many churches and TB Joshua was the closest prophet who embodied the attributes of Jesus, who show cased the fruits of the spirits and manifested them.

The story of ur Jesus is another scam. Save ur long epistle for the gullible. No pastor is called by God, they are all scammers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Cnach: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
No Lucifer can stay away from politics even with the amount of power he controlled
If TB was u would hv know by his struggle to get federal and international power by all means
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Joydan95: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
IDeyNL:

Illiterate Yoruba headslammer.

When did Okotie become an IPoB?

Learn Geography, you won't. Instead na Ile-kewu you dey go.

grin You people will not kill me on NL
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Steveagro: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Even this one that a semi god told he would be president several times and failed is talking
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by wasi9ice: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
festacman:
TB Joshua was not a saint but he preached message of love of Jesus Christ. Chris Okotie is not a saint but he is preaching the message of Jesus Christ. Both claimed they were called. None of them owns the vineyard. They are mere servants and no servant has the right to judge another.

Since Jesus Christ owns the vineyard and has the ultimate authority to judge the living and the dead, let's allow Him judge.

Chikena!,, You have said it all, God bless you for this piece

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by abidem4real: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afonja2:
Pastor Chris Okotie of Household of God International Ministries has taken to his Facebook page to celebrate the death of Prophet TB Joshua, founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations.

In a post this morning, Okotie referred to late Joshua as Lucifer and the wizard at Endor who assumed the title of Emmanuel.

He alleged that Joshua has been consumed by divine indignation with his disciples bewailing his ignominious exit.

Below is the full post:

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4005470202867815&id=100002146243492
See pot calling kettle black. Who or what says Chris Okotie is a true pastor? Is it by his fake prophecies? I remember he once said God told him he would be Nigerian president and yet he ended up being his matrimonial president. Nobody should be regarded as a true man or woman of God especially in these satanic days because nobody knows what anybody does in his or her closet.

NOTE: Only God knows who is who.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Oracleforce: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Coldshisha:

Oh so Biafra doesn't include Delta again

Okotie is from Edo State...stop disgracing yourself
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by kelmicheal: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Only Almighty God has the right to judge humans. If you check all the churches in Nigeria and their pastors there is no one that will say they are the best, Good heart towards your fellows is what God desire. With what is happening in Nigeria today In every nooks and crannies God is not happy.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by 9jaRealist: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
>
SUPERSTITIOUS ZOMBIES! All of you….
Whether you are pro-Okotie or pro-Joshua!

Enough already, the dude is DEAD…
Yet everyday there’s some crap on Nairaland.

The dude’s negligence KILLED scores of people…
In any civilized nation, he would’ve likely died in PRISON!

In this ZOO, not a single person held accountable…
So abegi, enough of the hogwash and let him go REST!

>
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by DisLifeSha: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
You don't know your Bible well. There's is open and secret giving
peteregwu:

Not every pastor broadcast on TV or cable the good will they extend to others. They know the bible says we should give in secret and not make noise about it. Any pastor who broadcast their act of philanthropy is more like a politican seeking for attention, fame and praises. Smh..
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by imagrg(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Did he take your customers from you?
The offerings from only a Saturday Service can build a new church for Chris.
Well, only God can vouch for his calling. But I believe he helped humanity a lot.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
ALL HAIL THE LIGHT.
LUCIFER THE LIGHT BEARER

ALL HAIL LUCIFER
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
This one na pastor?
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afonja2:

Na jealousy dey worry am.

The way Joshua impacted positively on the lives of millions of people through his ministry's and personal philanthropies, Okotie can not measure up till he dies. The only thing he is good at is changing women and blowing big grammars.

you forgot to add his obsession for relaxers and hair dyes�

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by adebwalex(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
festacman:
TB Joshua was not a saint but he preached message of love of Jesus Christ. Chris Okotie is not a saint but he is preaching the message of Jesus Christ. Both claimed they were called. None of them owns the vineyard. They are mere servants and no servant has the right to judge another.

Since Jesus Christ owns the vineyard and has the ultimate authority to judge the living and the dead, let's allow Him judge.

Chikena!

YOUR HEAD CORRECT PASS CHRIS OKOTIE...
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Stanleyq: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
IDeyNL:

Illiterate Yoruba headslammer.

When did Okotie become an IPoB?

Learn Geography, you won't. Instead na Ile-kewu you dey go.
Because after eating ewedu and ofe mmanu, they will be obfuscated.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Barryseal: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cabble4:
Don't start a Fire you can't put out. Okotie & Oyak. have issues but has not generated into the level you are alluding to..
It did. I read the magazine in early 2000s where Okotie claimed Oyak/TbJ appeared in his wardrobe.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by peteregwu(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
DisLifeSha:
You don't know your Bible well. There's is open and secret giving

Don't be saying what you don't know. Here what Jesus says about giving:

Matthew 6:1-4 KJV
"Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. [2] Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. [3] But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: [4] That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly."

Yiu can see it yourself. What we have today are political pastors trying to market themselves to the world. What's the different between them?They give openly and make noise about it and go the extra mile of advertising on social media, local TV and the cable. They do this in other to attract memebers in the church.

Abeg make I rest jare...
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by ALVA001: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Coldshisha:
This ipobic pastor sef.... Why were they scared to face him when he was alive
Dude even had to wait for 3 days to confirm he was really dead before making the cowardly remark.
��������

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Coldshisha:
Ipob matter no concern u na...
Face ur own tribe
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Elioandrew: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afonja2:
Pastor Chris Okotie of Household of God International Ministries has taken to his Facebook page to celebrate the death of Prophet TB Joshua, founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations.

In a post this morning, Okotie referred to late Joshua as Lucifer and the wizard at Endor who assumed the title of Emmanuel.

He alleged that Joshua has been consumed by divine indignation with his disciples bewailing his ignominious exit.

Below is the full post:

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4005470202867815&id=100002146243492
Even God's anointed has forgotten touch not my anointed, and do my prophets no harm. What then does this kinda man have to preach to his congregation if not how to castigate other men of God who are not him. Sometimes, I pity this man. I have nothing to say against him, I leave him to God, God knows exactly how to deal. smh for him o
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by bikkybaby(f): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
Envy
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by friendl: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jealousy ,even in your next world ,...your level no reach TB Joshua own,...how can you call a prophet Lucifer ,shame on you ,..you can't even stay in a marriage ,..l am very sure your kinsmen don't even know you ,..l thought you were back with music ,..just dey talk grammar that he doesn't know the meaning ,...GOD will judge you ,.. l am ashamed that my name is Chris also ,... nonsense
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Zealme: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
Who are you to condem the man....have you forget that thou shall not judge other reasonable and faithful pastor dey dia Dem no judge,u con dey put your mouth for the matter...abeg who b u, no matter how u can paint the man at least he did want he can do help people unlike u useless ppl
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by ronyman(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin ipobic. Lol una no fit kee me
Coldshisha:
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by infogeneral: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Every soul shall taste death. Don't rejoice over the death of another person.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Skymason20(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Propheticdavid:
have you seen the devil that you can recognise isz facial expression.
The guy on red suit look scaring... He most be a Ritualist embarassed
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Emmanuelellah: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
But by their fruit we shall know them. Which fruit did TB Joshua bear? I think is clear " good fruit " of course.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Jbuki: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jesus is coming soon, give your life to Jesus

Jesus is coming soon, give your life to Jesus

Jesus said,I am the way the truth and life

With all happening around the world today, Jesus is calling us all to repentance,, irrespective of what life is offering,we have hope and confidence that eternity is certain only in Christ.say Lord Jesus come I'm to my life,come and be my God and all.Thank you Jesus.Amen
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Generalnomercy: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
Coldshisha:
You sound like an idiot....

Okotie is not Igbo..
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by macjireh: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
If you read in between the lines, you would have observed where I said most the religious bodies I have met, have their TV stations YouTube channels as well with millions of followers. They would have showcase it in their stations, if they chose to. Some of them are far bigger than SCOAN. Joshua main motives was to woo members since he was not a good orator like others.
Storii
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by macjireh: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
If you read in between the lines, you would have observed where I said most the religious bodies I have met, have their TV stations YouTube channels as well with millions of followers. They would have showcase it in their stations, if they chose to. Some of them are far bigger than SCOAN. Joshua main motives was to woo members since he was not a good orator like others.
Storii....there are arguably only 2 ministries bigger than SCOAN in Nigeria... forget d fact dat they never had branches.... their influence extended out from Africa to virtually all Continents...wat ministry in Nigeria beats dat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.