Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post (118562 Views)

Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Fuckthamods: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
bigpicture001:

Even people in isreal that year never believed jesus till date
See you.. Forget that one.
I know things you don't know and that's why i said what i said
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Theicecode(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Indispensable85:
I may not know what transpires in the closet but from what we can see,tb Joshua is a far better person than all of you. His philanthropy is second to none. Let's leave judgement to God.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by hohafrank(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Coldshisha:
This ipobic pastor sef.... Why were they scared to face him when he was alive
Shame on you.The wife and only wife of t.b Joshua is IPOb.You may not know that.Yours is to argue blindly.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
joefelin2345:
Pastor Tunde Bakare to the best of my knowledge is equally not a member of either CAN or PFN. Is he also an evil man? Those bodies are Associations. Go & check CAMA as to the rules & regulations guiding such bodies. It is voluntary pls.
Yes being a member of CAN nor any association is voluntary,. I never said he was forced out or ostracised by CAN or PFN. I only said that those two bodies sees him as a Demonic man and more of a magician.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by iampeterben(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Who appointed him judge over those who are sinners?
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Theicecode(m): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
zabuur:
The funniest thing is, no muslim has come online to condemn TB Joshua. Its the same whole Christians doing the condemnations.
Very shameful.
It's a fact that Christian's hate each other success or rather envy each other, is that what Christ taught them?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by bizzibodi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why mocked somebody who has drop his earthly suit & has transit to another realms of existence...Life don't end with physical death....death is d beginning of another journey...the dead person you call a sinner doom to hell might unknown to you have repented on his transition journeys & permitted to enter heaven.
While a "Saint" that kept malice thinking he will surely go to heaven when he passed on may surprisely find himself in hell.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by planetx: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Not only Okotie all the prominent men of God in Nigeria questioned the legitimacy of the guy and where he derived his powers from.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by macjireh: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Matt. 6:1-4 "Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward."
Jesus never tell anybody to publicise his good deeds but rather it was his good deeds that was publicsing him. The things written about Jesus was written after Jesus had left the world. He would have written it himself if he want publicity. Even Quran condemned publicsing our arms giving. I know a lot men doing create thing to the needy both Muslims and Christians but they don't publicise it. I understand his pattern, he did that in other to win more followers. It is his own way of doing his evangelism since his Church can't go to the street to evangelize like others, because of how other Christian bodies tagged him.
thanks for ur submission,,, but know D's,,,Jesus was speaking to private figures,,as a private person ur motive of giving alms should be kept secret,, unless u have d grace to give to a large number of persons,,, but on the other hand wen u are have been giving d grace and capacity to take care of large numbers of people,, there's no way u can give alms secretly....everything done by a public personality bkoms public and everything done by a private person stays private... daz d difference
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by hohafrank(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
joefelin2345:
Pastor Tunde Bakare to the best of my knowledge is equally not a member of either CAN or PFN. Is he also an evil man? Those bodies are Associations. Go & check CAMA as to the rules & regulations guiding such bodies. It is voluntary pls.
You are very wrong.Check your facts.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Militant30:
Why such hatred for the dead? what is He teaching his members?
This is bad energy is not good for Christendom.

He is yet to tell us the real truth why he so hate T B JOSHUA even in death.

Just like Donald Trump and Al Gore.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Thetruthshallse(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE!!!
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Threebear:
When will people realise that Lucifer and Satan are completely different sad

What's d difference?
Thank you!
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by planetx: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
PAWG:
Lol. These pastors were scared of TB Joshua and highly envious of him.

How come they never uttered all these while he was alive?

Truly hilarious
They actually did even more than this
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nest feathering in progress
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by projet: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
naptu2:
Reignition of their 2000s feud.

Chris Okotie vs Chris Oyakhilome and TB Joshua.

(The other person that he was referring to is Oyakhilome).
correct man...i remember way back then in lagos,its the commissioner of police in lagos then had to mediate between them.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by hurryup123(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
festacman:
TB Joshua was not a saint but he preached message of love of Jesus Christ. Chris Okotie is not a saint but he is preaching the message of Jesus Christ. Both claimed they were called. None of them owns the vineyard. They are mere servants and no servant has the right to judge another.

Since Jesus Christ owns the vineyard and has the ultimate authority to judge the living and the dead, let's allow Him judge.

Chikena!

God bless you, abundantly
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Theicecode(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
naptu2:
Aha! That was in 2001. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome appeared with TB Joshua on television and they were ministering to a man. Pastor Chris Okotie said that Chris Oyakhilome was a man of God, but that he had lost his way and had been recruited into a cult by TB Joshua. It caused a lot of controversies back then and other pastors weighed in. I believe that PFN also stated that TB Joshua was not a member of their group.

Anyway, here is a 2009 interview in which Pastor Chris Oyakhilome responded to the allegations.

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/lifestyle/1389/pfn-are-wrong-about-tb-joshua-says-pastor-chris-oyakhilome.html

Cc Cabble4
This is really interesting to read
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by barinedan(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why all these ungodly comments from so called men of God? When Prophet Joshua was alive you all were afraid to face him, useless bunch of busy body hypocrites
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Solidkay(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afonja2:

Na jealousy dey worry am.

The way Joshua impacted positively on the lives of millions of people through his ministry's and personal philanthropies, Okotie can not measure up till he dies. The only thing he is good at is changing women and blowing big grammars.

I concur
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Krismas(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
macjireh:

D's is ignorance.... go and do a deep research of dat scripture...
check D's link and d screenshot for more understanding

https://biblehub.com/greek/2109.htm
coolThe GOOD in dat scripture explains itself enough........Who went abt doing good HEALING ALL WHO WERE OPPRESSED OF THE DEVIL becos God was wit Him. If He said don’t do ur arms before men and he does His, wot does dat make Him?
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Greenishland(f): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
bizzibodi:

Source PLS I doubt Tb Josh can hurt a fly.

Maybe you were born not quite long ago and not conversant with history. We are witnesses and were here while they were trading words and accusing each other.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Krismas(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Komu1048:

Like Jesus called in people one after the other to feed them. If there were cameras CNN go show am
coolQuote scripture to support dis. Tanks
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
macjireh:

thanks for ur submission,,, but know D's,,,Jesus was speaking to private figures,,as a private person ur motive of giving alms should be kept secret,, unless u have d grace to give to a large number of persons,,, but on the other hand wen u are have been giving d grace and capacity to take care of large numbers of people,, there's no way u can give alms secretly....everything done by a public personality bkoms public and everything done by a private person stays private... daz d difference
He would have chosen to do that if he wish not because he is a public figure. Most of the publicity is done in his Emmanuel TV not by outsiders. During the course of my work I have met a lot of churches and some Muslim groups donates millions of Naira wort of relieved materials to IDP camps without a single camera along with them. Most of these Churches have their YouTube channels and TV stations, they should have post it there for the world to see. I know a popular Church, which I don't want to mention the name that minister to the less privileged and the sick every Sunday but has never showed it in front of Camera. After Church those in needs goes to the place to collect food items and in some cases clothes. They have a mini clinic where minister to the sick as well.
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by midosky: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lol
joyairemiya:
says a chronic womaniser
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Theicecode(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
November24:

He didn't preach Christ pls.
That man is an Antichrist
Same as adeboye and the one that ownes a private school, they are all anti Christ
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Kingrefreshed: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy

Mukina2 Dominique OAM4j seun

What is this moniker still doing here?
Has nairaland turned into an animal farm
This is clearly a violation of rule 2
I don't want to believe this forum is bias

I repeat for the 3rd and last time you are mad and mentally unstable!

You have been on all Igbo thread calling them Terrorists and all sorts of names and name you cannot peacefully Accept that you are mad.

Imbe grin grin cool
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Theicecode(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Krismas:
coolWhat's pretty clear about heaven is dat, if you cut any deal with d devil: if u are a cultist, a secret fraternity person, a witch/wizard, an occultic entity, a dibia, star gazer, etc. u will miss heaven but u will not miss hell grin T.B Joshua is therefore comfortably in hellfire
Clap for yourself assistant God, you will comfortably be in hellfire one day for judging people

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Iyasaburi: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:
It's a fact that Christian's hate each other success or rather envy each other, is that what Christ taught them?

That is not true, the truth is that many wolf are putting on sheep clothing and some people can smell them.
We have a lot of babaláwo, doing babaláwo work for people in the name of Jesus. And people call them pastors and church

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Krismas(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
joefelin2345:
Pls expatiate on this with evidences.
cool https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/06/tb-joshua-did-much-damage-his-ministry-was-toxic-oap-sandra-ezekwesili/%3famp THERE ARE MANY EVIDENCES TO SHOW T.B WAS AN AGENT OF SATAN
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by macjireh: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Krismas:
coolThe GOOD in dat scripture explains itself enough........Who went abt doing good and HEALING ALL WHO WERE OPPRESSED OF THE DEVIL becos God was wit Him. If He said don’t do ur arms before men and he does His, wot does dat make Him?
emphasis on and....Doing good and Healing... Two different things...pls be enlightened... avoid ignorance..thank u
Re: TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post by Theicecode(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Iyasaburi:

That is not true, the truth is that many wolf are putting on sheep clothing and some people can smell them.
We have a lot of babaláwo, doing babaláwo work for people in the name of Jesus. And people call them pastors and church
You didn't make any sense, I'm saying something sensible and you are saying something different

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.