Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay Exchange Punches And Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay Exchange Punches And Fight (236 Views)

“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable / Davido's Daughter & Tiwa Savages' Son Exchange Punches During Taekwondo Practice / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay Exchange Punches And Fight by Thekokoroomno1: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay • It all happened just now. Seyi Shay walked up to Tiwa to say hi and Tiwa wasn’t having it after all the insults she (Tiwa) has received from Seyi Shay and Victoria Kimani over the years. Tiwa says to her “Don’t say hi to me ever. Let sleeping Dogs lie. Shey you blocked me on Instagram, block me in real life too. We are not friends”. Watch full video here https://www.instagram.com/p/CP3HZgFlO6f/?utm_medium=copy_link or follow @morenewsnaija to watch it.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As Burna Boy Receives His Grammy Awards | Bobrisky Is D£ad? Pray F / Tonto Dikeh Bags Father's Day Award As Her Son Names Her "1st Dad" / Should Women Practice Self Defense Because Of An Abusive Husband? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.