Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. (2997 Views)

THE PANTHEON SMART TERRACE SELLING NOW AT ORCHID LEKKI / The Pantheon Smart Home Lekki Now Selling / 5 BEDROOM PANTHEON SMART DUPLEX + A POOL @ ORCHID BY CHEVRON LEKKI. CALL US NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Almost sold out
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Offppan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
ladyjblinks:
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2021

Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Off plan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pantheon Royal Smarthomes Lekki

Saving a Whooping 5M naira when you key into Pantheon Royal smarthomes from now till October 15th

Pantheon Royal is simply giving you luxury at an affordable price in an highbrow area of Lagos

With you mobile phone you can control
♦️Lightning
♦️Doors
♦️CCTV Cameras
♦️Sound system
♦️Temperature
♦️Radio/Fm

Payment plan also available, pay an Initial Deposit of *40%* and Spread Balance for 8months

Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Save 5M when you key into this before on the 15th
You can start with the initial deposit of 40%

Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Offplan is the way to go
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price will increase with up to 40% appreciation when the project is finally completed or might even get sold out before then
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: The Pantheon Smart 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex……. by ladyjblinks(f): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exquisitely Finished Spacious Detached Luxury Duplex / Havillah Park And Garden Going For Just 34,000naira / Available Tank Farms (with Pics) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.