Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? (39334 Views)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by zinaunreal(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
CharisEleos:

You'll be shocked.

So many guys I know that have faced rejection until they are now grey. And you know Young girls are going for their age mates these days. They don't fancy middle aged guys anylonger for marriage.

Guys too are equally greatly affected

Big lie.
Re: So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? by Nktessy(f): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
From the beginning God created them Male and Female. So I believe my male is still single and so I believe that i will get married once we come across each other. I only pray that God will order his foot steps towards me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.