Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors (45148 Views)

Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Princessbettyj(f): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
mmadu5:
the father did well . little evil baby

Do you read the story at alll Or you just rush to comment,smh
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Abdulsaddiq: 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
The people from that region are insane
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by realray(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
that man is not normal and he should be treated abnormally.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Melaye(f): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Someone should call ordinary president for this man

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Midas01: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
I didn't mean to laugh but this your comment eh grin
Atiku:
You turn your own son, flesh of your flesh to an elf… why?
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by khia: 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
ObaElegushi9:

I never said it's a justification.
MF, people do things out of anger, you too. Doesn't mean it's the right thing to do

Yes, PEOPLE do things out of anger but only MONSTERS behave like this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by khia: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
mmadu5:

what is your address

666 angry
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Makaveli217(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2021
mmadu5:
the father did well . little evil baby

Wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Janosky: 1:07am On Jun 09, 2021
iamkheedah:
A young man allegedly beats up his 3 year old son in Yenizue-Epie, Bayelsa State , leaving the boy severely injured and unconscious.

According to eyewitness, the man has the habit of beating up his wife, who left him few weeks ago with their 3 year old son (name withheld), the father went in search of them and took the boy back home after many days of looking for them.

After taking the boy back home with him, he locked the boy inside and beat him up mercilessly, neighbours were scared of him and couldn't help the poor boy as he would fight you if you dared question his actions.

He ran out of luck today when his neighbours couldn't bare it anymore, they had to seek the help of some young men in the community, when the young men got to the house, he had locked the door and refused to open it for them.

The young men broke into the house and found the boy unconscious in a carton where the father had hid him thinking he had died.

They quickly brought the boy out and found him still alive, but with various degrees of injuries, the father had cut his ear with a scissors and also broken his leg.

They called the police and waited for the police to get their before taking the boy to the hospital, and also added the culprit over for the police.

At the time of this report the boy is responding to treatment.

Ooooh !!!!

What a traumatized child ?

The boy's father seems to be a nut case.
He needs to undergo thorough psychiatric evaluation.

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by pretydiva(f): 4:00am On Jun 09, 2021
mmadu5:

i hope thats not your picture . there is manhunt on your head . you stepped on the wrong toes
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by 9jaRealist: 4:44am On Jun 09, 2021
iamkheedah:
A young man allegedly beats up his 3 year old son in Yenizue-Epie, Bayelsa State , leaving the boy severely injured and unconscious.

According to eyewitness, the man has the habit of beating up his wife, who left him few weeks ago with their 3 year old son (name withheld), the father went in search of them and took the boy back home after many days of looking for them.

After taking the boy back home with him, he locked the boy inside and beat him up mercilessly, neighbours were scared of him and couldn't help the poor boy as he would fight you if you dared question his actions.

He ran out of luck today when his neighbours couldn't bare it anymore, they had to seek the help of some young men in the community, when the young men got to the house, he had locked the door and refused to open it for them.

The young men broke into the house and found the boy unconscious in a carton where the father had hid him thinking he had died.

They quickly brought the boy out and found him still alive, but with various degrees of injuries, the father had cut his ear with a scissors and also broken his leg.

They called the police and waited for the police to get their before taking the boy to the hospital, and also added the culprit over for the police.

At the time of this report the boy is responding to treatment.

Shouldn’t surprise any rational being… embarassed

Where there’s are little or NO consequences for men not being responsible for their own kids, or parents abusing their children, as is so often the case in Nigeria, it breeds this sort of culture of depraved impunity.

Sometimes I wonder so many Nigerians bother to have kids at all, other than they feel a societal obligation to do so. Some simply send off their kids to Almajiri, others fob off their kids to become virtual slaves as househelps or use them as free child laborers.

And yet they keep having more children. And ironically the poorer they are, the more children they seem to want to have! SMH

>
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by 9jaRealist: 4:54am On Jun 09, 2021
ObaElegushi9:
I am not a prophet, but I know he discovered that he was not the father of the boy, but Mr. was angry at how everything played out. He kept venting his anger on the wife before the wife left and he wanted to finish the young man, but God hasn't written the young man off. Pitiful situation cry

Abegi, quit spewing RUBBISH…
What does that have to do with this pure EVIL?!
angry

PS: Btw, you claim not to “justify” this EVIL…
And yet you are providing mitigation for him. SMH
>
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by 9jaRealist: 4:58am On Jun 09, 2021
NoSentiment:
Na dem! Heartless people. If ilthis were a news about a Shariah judge who sentences a hardened thief to hand amputation they'll crawl out of their huts and start shedding crocodiles tears forgetting that they burn down (not just amputate the hand of) even petty garri thieves.

Hypocritical idiotts, almost all of them are heartless people.

What exactly is your point?
One person’s savagery does NOT justify the primitive savagery of others! SMH
>
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by 9jaRealist: 5:15am On Jun 09, 2021
oche2020:
If them slap this man now, some people go they say why them slap am, people like this ordinary president slap and criticized, what inhumanity to man is this.
Livesimple:
Had ordinary armed isah slap dis beast now some incouth fools would hv come for his head nonsense they should beta reopen human rights fm or remain a hypocrite

Abegi, enough with this Ordinary President BS…
Remind us if the so-called Ordinary President’s slap healed the little girl’s wounds?

Some folks obviously see no irony in condemning savagery while promoting same.
Or the obtuse irony of preaching human rights while taking the law into your own hands.
>

1 Like

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by NoSentiment: 5:53am On Jun 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

What exactly is your point?
One person’s savagery does NOT justify the primitive savagery of others! SMH
>

But if it had involved a muslim or a Hausa/Fulani who does sth wrong then the whole religion or ethnic group is dragged into it, right? But now that it doesn't involve any if these ur objects of hate, u now know "one person's savagery does NOT justify the primitive savagery of others", hypocrites!
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Rushna27(f): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2021
hmmmmm..... so speechless
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by isaiahethan: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Kill the man immidiately and save many souls.

If he can do this to his blood kid, then he is a danger to human specie.
Nobody around him is safe.

God bless you, the best judgement for that man

1 Like

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Obipaul77(m): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Zeezy81:
He killed me
Honestly, some times I imagine what this world is turning into.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Yxxx: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2021
I wish I could adopt the little boy.
Somepeople don't deserve children.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2021
Why are we humans so cruel and ungodly
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Nmezor(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2021
JONSYN7154:
he's a demon.

You've not been picking my calls and I don't know why.
Oga you just called me once o since then norin again so I don't get what you saying biko
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by peace0813(f): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Mrsoft3:
children dont make mistakes, parents do.

lord have mercy. this child never bargain for this. imagine this life from this age

Kai!
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by pocohantas(f): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2021
bukhety:

Our culture is not helping matters. They will attach one foolish poverb about a snake crawling on a mountain without a mark. So, a mentally and emotionally unstable unstable person will also be running to have a child. If you talk too much they will say it's because you have children!

Never knew they are everywhere. You will see someone that is not well, his/her family would still be arranging for them to have an offspring.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by descarado: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Yet to reach 20 pages.
Is it because it wasn't done by a woman?

The truth is that this is Nigeria.
Do we have laws?
Very weak institutions
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by bigcasava1(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2021
Nigerdelta frustration
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by ObaElegushi9(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

Abegi, quit spewing RUBBISH…
What does that have to do with this pure EVIL?!
angry

PS: Btw, you claim not to “justify” this EVIL…
And yet you are providing mitigation for him. SMH
>

Mugu! People kill their children for ritual purpose etc. Everybody is not wired the same.
If everybody had good heart, you wouldn't hear of terrorism etc. Mothers throw their new borns in the gutter. Do you even know if the man is mentally stable? You are attaching too much emotions to my opinion and I hate you for that. I am not justifying his act.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by MrCork1: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2021
Nmezor:
Oga you just called me once o since then norin again so I don't get what you saying biko

angry
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by imagrg(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2021
Too much violence from this part of the country. Why?
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by busket(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Parents should stop quenching their frustrations on their kids.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by Blackdisciple(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
He is unleashing the wife's anger on the little boy, animal like him.

He is lucky is not ordinary president handling this matter.
Re: Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors by JONSYN7154: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
MrCork1:

bro was the deal between u & my woman, Nmezor??......u calling her??

ok so are u fokin her or u juss friends?

...and did EbonyQueen001 put u up to this ??
angry
Lol. cheesy. Bros am innocent o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death / Security Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Rivers / Benjamin Peters: Policeman Dismissed, Arraigned For Killing Corper Igwetu Linda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.