Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) (71549 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by rex444(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2021
deltaprincess:

Olodo. Tiwa and Seyi spent years in the UK before relocating to Nigeria
if your olodo is a compliment , take it back and give it to who wants it ....staying in abroad or even being born their is still not a reason ...it's only when you have inferiority issues that you would want to be like others ... I have cousins in many places and trust me....U no go even know
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by StagethemTVee: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2021
That is Sheyi not Tiwa. Tiwa was in UK.
Kosk:

Ode, Tiwa and Sheyi Shay didn't grow up in Nigeria. Tiwa started her music career as a back up singer in the state.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by okonobohcaleb: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2021
see phonetic
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by highoctane: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2021
I am surprised to see this drama at Nairaland, I am shocked, My friend Tiwa got me disappointed.
Let me call her.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by barcaboi(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2021
rex444:
For that Lagos island, even ice cream seller sef dey speak phonee....I just don't get the thrills of living in another person's shadow
They both grew up in UK.

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
. I suggest the Federal government should abandon everything going on in the country right now and get involved in this fight. We can't move on as a country till this fight is settled!

As in ehn, I second this motion
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Krismas(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Lordapson23:

Doesn’t seem like any kinda stunt from all indications
coolWhy waz it filmed? And why did the mamarazzi release the video?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Kagd10: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Bro chill...I knew he spent lots of years abroad

Same as seyi which was born in Spurs, UK

But they have been in Nigeria permanently for decades....act like a Roman when you are in Roman....in Nigeria we have naija English...

Act like what? You dey ment? Na by force? Why should they change themselves to please you ratssss? Y'all said they were faking it, your dumb asses was called out and you were told that it wasn't true. Now you're asking them to change because of Wetin? Na by force? Na you born them? Always arguing over frivolities.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by rex444(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2021
barcaboi:

They both grew up in UK.
come my place make I take you on a tour .... Born and raised with hardcore mother tongue / tone
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Chimeluv(f): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2021
That one na their business undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Reelmii: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2021
Kiezodumah:

Using ur child to swear doesn't vindicate you from any wrongdoing o. Abeg let's leave children out of our issues and learn to avoid being too emotional when it matters most.
Seyi Shay no suppose dey that Nigerian idol show again. She is really messing up.
it is because of the show that is why she was not talking much so that she would be seen as the victim and nothing would be held against her
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Hezmatosky: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Which industry? Maybe Yansh industry undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Forget where you born

I have cousins here they have never been to Nigeria.... They obviously speak American accent and can also communicate with Nigerian accent learnt from their parents

What do you mean by forget where you were born. They were raised there, thats the difference. My friend GTFO.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by GiZcorp: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2021
This one is for the expensive olosho fellows. Lemme go and hustle some day I too will afford some of them.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Olisehinnocent: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Make una leave my Sheyi for me. I never bleep am. Na till I bleep am una go dey insult am
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Kiezodumah(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Krismas:
coolNews won’t sell if OP didn’t twist it. It’s deliberate, fake news has more power than truth

No be lie

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nigerian female celebrities , just a bunch of glorified house girls with serious hygiene and mental problems.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Noshitboi:
My guy travel go Cambodia. A week later when he called he was talking like Boris Johnson grin
grin grin grin grin did he hit his head some where in Cambodia?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hoes!! Every where.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by okpiewon(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sheyi drops another interview revealing more cockroaches in their cupboard See the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhJ05yqGlyY

okpiewon:
this war ehh e dn tey btw tiwa and Sheyi shay but las las tiwa na stil queen, What do you guy thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA4FC-L5auE
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by gentleibraheem(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Nigerians female celebrities with fake accent...

Been here for couple of years still my accent reform process is slow...

As in Bro. . . I just dey wonder why go through all that stress to fake an accent that would still sound fake. cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by starlingbawa(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
rex444:
For that Lagos island, even ice cream seller sef dey speak phonee....I just don't get the thrills of living in another person's shadow

The thing sef tire me....
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by starlingbawa(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Noshitboi:
My guy travel go Cambodia. A week later when he called he was talking like Boris Johnson grin

For Cambodia wey be South- East Asian Country

Him de Craze!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Champneys: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Awon olobo ten kobo jatijati!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by BigDawsNet: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
mofedamijo:

What do you mean by forget where you were born. They were raised there, thats the difference. My friend GTFO.

Dude relax and read well

I said there are people with nigerian origin .. they have never visited Africa...but can speak Nigeria accent with the help of their parents
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Darkmode64: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:

According to Wikipedia, Tiwa was born in 1980 and moved to London at 11 ( that's 1991), and returned home in 2012 ( at age of 32). So mathematically, she spent 21 years in London and you don't believe her accent will change?

Some of you on this NL just comment nonsense just to fish for likes and to make frontpage. Cmon angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by BigDawsNet: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kagd10:

Act like what? You dey ment? Na by force? Why should they change themselves to please you ratssss? Y'all said they were faking it, your dumb asses was called out and you were told that it wasn't true. Now you're asking them to change because of Wetin? Na by force? Na you born them? Always arguing over frivolities.

Yo' wild ass bro...Yo' should focus mo' on ur own shiit n' don't argue on peoplez esle shiit...

focus on how tha Bleep not remain in dat shit hole n' drop dere mattz bro

wish ya da best
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Actor212: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Deep grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:

oga u sure say u watch that video, how is tiwa accent fake?...or u no fit recognize person wey de try form accent, person wey de talk fast like that with that kind accent, u still get mind to talk say na fake...if it's that easy,oya na fake ur own make we hear am....madam rest tiwa based in UK and US for years before she came to naija around 2010/11
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by mathskid: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
okpiewon:
this war ehh e dn tey btw tiwa and Sheyi shay but las las tiwa na stil queen, What do you guy thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA4FC-L5auE

Wizkid dick suckers, see dem forming wat dey arent
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Lordapson23(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Krismas:
coolWhy waz it filmed? And why did the mamarazzi release the video?

Whoever was with the phone was visibly shaky, reason I guess, avoiding being caught recording them, hence why the video is a bit messy..

If u listened to Seyi’s acclaimed recorded phone call, you’d figure we actually didn’t get to see the beginning of that hassle from the video, which simply means that fellow started recording while the Wahala was already ongoing..

The video being released was of course the motive behind its recording in the first place, otherwise how would you have seen it? Whoever sent it first to a reputable blogger must have smiled to the bank..
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
rex444:
if your olodo is a compliment , take it back and give it to who wants it ....staying in abroad or even being born their is still not a reason ...it's only when you have inferiority issues that you would want to be like others ... I have cousins in many places and trust me....U no go even know
oga keep quite..even in biology, an organism environment has a very great influence in its life, infact in some cases it can even alter the gene of that organism..get ur fact right, I believe u are learned ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video) / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.