Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) (71605 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by tarantino1: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2021
angelfallz:
And how long has she spent in Nigeria? I Have listened to Tiwa to talk on interviews, so please don't try that grew up in Europe and America. Even an American man or an English man their accent would change if they spend years in Nigeria.
This is a fact.

No mind the idiots for this thread

Where was Tiwa accent when she did that 46 minutes interview with pulse tv in 2016

Where was Seyi prominent U.K. accent as a judge on Nigerian Idol.

Foolish celebrities and their idiotic set of fans.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Franking: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2021
"What do you guy thing?"
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by masseratti: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Nigerians female celebrities with fake accent...

Been here for couple of years still my accent reform process is slow...
stop. That issh tiwa has been in the uk and USA in her teenage years.. So she is not faking itv.. Heck she was a back up singer for Beyonce.. If you ain't got the accent you can do that you know.. Don't disgrace yourself on the internet next time please.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by geesilver(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2021
OnionBandit:
The American English these Yoruba girls are faking is so disgusting
They are not faking it, they both resides in abroad for a long time enough to be able to speak it fluently.... I think it's part of the paparazzi too
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by platido(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2021
OnionBandit:

My sister. Even devil sef is shock and marvel grin angry shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by noskcid(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Naira land has become a cult group because I see no reason someone should ask a question in a particular thread and people will view it and not respond to it.
If na so some people for no Dey get information wey don skyrocket then reach great heights today

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by emmnprince(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Some people up there are already fighting. We never settle Tiwa and seyi own finish,una don start una own. But, the fact is: Seyi's over hyped and Overrated. If she was a male, she wouldn't be wherever she is right now. I can't even mention or sing along to any seyi shay's songs. She's popular cause of her catchy name, famous friends and social media shenanigans. I'm surprised Tiwa could identify her. Seyi is doing too much right now. I suggest the Federal government should abandon everything going on in the country right now and get involved in this fight. We can't move on as a country till this fight is settled!

grin

You wan drag FG into women palava. You wan turn PMB and him hosts of cohorts and agents to woman wrappers abi! The fights they are having with Igbos, ESN, Amotekun, Twitter and even the ones loading dem never fit overcome and solve, na Tiwa & Sheyi Shay own dem go con fit quell, abeg leave them alone if you no wan dem to enter express road before their time.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Krismas(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:

It's either you need a hearing aid or you have never listened/watched any of Okocha's interview.

Federal mugu.
coolNeva mind the novice. Footballers are the WORST form-ers grin Though I believe they do it inorder to conceal their poor education. Okocha’s educational background is suspect and by nature, he seem a hesitant speaker. Those guls on d other hand are very bright and are in the speaking-business. No comparison atall
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by bubu2019: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Make them carry the two nyass come,I go check them make I give una the correct answer.
I will not side anyone
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by frankoben(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
okpiewon:
this war ehh e dn tey btw tiwa and Sheyi shay but las las tiwa na stil queen, What do you guy thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA4FC-L5auE

And as for u Tiwa, ur own yansh is the busiest in the industry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
OnionBandit:
I will steal your name and use it as my tag. U shall soon hear it all over naija
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by masseratti: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2021
angelfallz:
They have spent enough time in Nigeria for the accents to change, to Nigeria accent. Haven;t you come across Americans that have spent years in Nigeria? Do they speak with American accent or Nigerian accent?

you guys are amazing, you said they are fake they called you out that they are not.. Now you saying they should have blend.. Na your blend? Na NY force? People wey never enter airport before are so obvious online, talk less of a plane to travel out of the country.. Always saying amazing things.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by fukNaija(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2021
angelfallz:
Lies!
The only time anyone's accent would change is if the said person spends a lot of time(years) with people of a different accent. Eg if a Nigerian goes and lives in the U.S for a good number of years, it stands to reason that the said Nigerian's accent would change. The same would happen to an American or English man, who spends a number of years in Nigeria, their accents would naturally change.

It has nothing to do with money

oga shut up. When you make money and you level up with advance men, your attitude towards people and many things will definitely change so far as you are an educated person. Most of you that are quoting me with rubbish are very much like that but won't admit it. Stay in your shithole country and be calling me poor lol
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2021
Tiwa shouldn’t have gone that far. It was unnecessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2021
emmnprince:

grin

You wan drag FG into women palava. You wan turn PMB and him hosts of cohorts and agents to woman wrappers abi! The fights they are having with Igbos, ESN, Amotekun, Twitter and even the ones loading dem never fit overcome and solve, na Tiwa & Sheyi Shay own dem go con fit quell, abeg leave them alone if you no wan dem to enter express road before their time.
grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by BonPatrick(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2021
She is right
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by fukNaija(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2021
geesilver:

They are not faking it, they both resides in abroad for a long time enough to be able to speak it fluently.... I think it's part of the paparazzi too
they will call u an asslicker o.. Crazy bastards in there abule with 5% battery remaining
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by geesilver(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2021
fukNaija:
they will call u an asslicker o.. Crazy bastards in there abule with 5% battery remaining
That's their problem not mine......
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Olumyyde(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Smithkline200:
Its safe to make you findings.

Both are british.

Sheyi Shay was born in London, had her primary school there and part of her secondary in Lagos.
Went back to London for her University and also schooled in America.

All her family are based in London.

Tiwa also was born in the UK, started her musical career in the UK before she moved to America to do some backups for Hudson and Beyonce

School am abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2021
okpiewon:
this war ehh e dn tey btw tiwa and Sheyi shay but las las tiwa na stil queen, What do you guy thing?

but Sheyi Shay fine pass her big time. Tiwa don old.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Krismas(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2021
gimakon:
I sometimes ... shay i go talk say i regret being Nigerian? Fuck_ i dont know what to say.
We are talking about Anarchy, state of the Nation, troubles nd all and these ones are here talking about nyash way clean and what ever. Is this what we are supposed to think and talk about?
NA wa ...

I pity some people sha.
coolOga, once in a while we need comic relief. I cannot come and have BP over Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Trunquejnr(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2021
[s][/s]
Noshitboi:
My guy travel go Cambodia. A week later when he called he was talking like Boris Johnson grin
Cambodia is in Uk �� grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Krismas(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2021
okpiewon:

coolI need to report this OP for violating rule 15! How can u say NYASH! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2021
OnionBandit:
a

no blame them some sugar daddy or rather sugar daddies are paying their bills

them no say Nigeria is at war at the moment

common to go kwara state bt road i am still doin the math
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Akhee: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Some people up there are already fighting. We never settle Tiwa and seyi own finish,una don start una own. But, the fact is: Seyi's over hyped and Overrated. If she was a male, she wouldn't be wherever she is right now. I can't even mention or sing along to any seyi shay's songs. She's popular cause of her catchy name, famous friends and social media shenanigans. I'm surprised Tiwa could identify her. Seyi is doing too much right now. I suggest the Federal government should abandon everything going on in the country right now and get involved in this fight. We can't move on as a country till this fight is settled!
Dope Fact
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by angelfallz(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2021
grin
Nothing to shut up about.

The bolded,
I can believe that your attitude can change. Attitude not accent. Or don't you know the difference between attitude and accent sir?

When did I call you poor? Or maybe you're feeling poor and you thought i'm the cause grin baba i'm not.

fukNaija:
oga shut up. When you make money and you level up with advance men, your attitude towards people and many things will definitely change so far as you are an educated person. Most of you that are quoting me with rubbish are very much like that but won't admit it. Stay in your shithole country and be calling me poor lol
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2021
masseratti:
stop. That issh tiwa has been in the uk and USA in her teenage years.. So she is not faking itv.. Heck she was a back up singer for Beyonce.. If you ain't got the accent you can do that you know.. Don't disgrace yourself on the internet next time please.

Bro chill...I knew he spent lots of years abroad

Same as seyi which was born in Spurs, UK

But they have been in Nigeria permanently for decades....act like a Roman when you are in Roman....in Nigeria we have naija English...
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2021
Lmfaoo Seyi Shay shouldn’t channel the anger on Nigerian idol contestants plsss.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2021
[code][/code]
masseratti:

Bro chill...I knew she spent lots of years abroad

Same as seyi which was born in Spurs, UK

But they have been in Nigeria permanently for decades....act like a Roman when you are in Rome....in Nigeria we have naija English...
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2021
Noshitboi:
My guy travel go Cambodia. A week later when he called he was talking like Boris Johnson grin
Mtchew!!!! My own friend traveled to Ghana and within 2 years she don get British accent! shocked I’m still super shocked! I discovered lately that she is still doing this! I don’t get, since when did Ghanaians get fake British accent ?

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Tiwa GREW UP in Europe and America. How can't she have a different accent? HER ACCENT IS REAL, you mumus

Tiwa have relocated to Nigeria for the past 2 decades...tht accent ain't neccassry
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Tiwa GREW UP in Europe and America. How can't she have a different accent? HER ACCENT IS REAL, you mumus

Tiwa has relocated to Nigeria for the past 2 decades...tht accent ain't neccassry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Kleptomania: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested Again In Lagos / DonJazzy Compares Korede Bello's Hair With Brush On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.