Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) (71578 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by rex444(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2021
If they are British born and still portray the gangster like attitude of a naija peson then the born British no follow.... They cannot want to speak like the whites and act like the blacks
SmartPolician:

They are not faking it.

The two ladies have lived in the UK

They only returned to Nigeria.

Listen to how actress Beverly Naya speaks too.

They are all UK returnees
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2021
mofedamijo:

Do you realise they were born and raised in the U.K??

They are not forming, they are British-Nigerians. At least, they are trying to speak pidgin and yoruba. Go and read on them and don't jump into conclusion.

Absolutely I have Benn following both of them for years

They have relocated to niaja for the past 2 decades...don't tell me it's difficult to speak Nigeria accent
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by SpaceTime: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2021
CSTRR:
Imagine having both on a threesomee.

Glory!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Krismas(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Some people up there are already fighting. We never settle Tiwa and seyi own finish,una don start una own. But, the fact is: Seyi's over hyped and Overrated. If she was a male, she wouldn't be wherever she is right now. I can't even mention or sing along to any seyi shay's songs. She's popular cause of her catchy name, famous friends and social media shenanigans. I'm surprised Tiwa could identify her. Seyi is doing too much right now. I suggest the Federal government should abandon everything going on in the country right now and get involved in this fight. We can't move on as a country till this fight is settled!
coolSeyi is more talented, convincing singer than Tiwa. Listen to RIGHT NOW and YOLO YOLO before riding ur mouth anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by angelfallz(m): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Guy, I don't know what you want did you follow what i have been saying since on this thread?
I never said anything about blend.

Their accents are fake, someone or some people now pointed that they grew up abroad hence their accents. I now pointed out that even if you grew up abroad, so far as you have spent years in Nigeria, your accent would change to Nigerian accent.
I also used the example of an authentic and original American that i have met. He has been in Nigeria for years and his accent is Nigerian accent.

What is it again?

masseratti:
you guys are amazing, you said they are fake they called you out that they are not.. Now you saying they should have blend.. Na your blend? Na NY force? People wey never enter airport before are so obvious online, talk less of a plane to travel out of the country.. Always saying amazing things.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Johntobez: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2021
I tire oh grin
yusluvad:
Lol! grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by angelfallz(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2021
It is just unfortunate.

tarantino1:

No mind the idiots for this thread

Where was Tiwa accent when she did that 46 minutes interview with pulse tv in 2016

Where was Seyi prominent U.K. accent as a judge on Nigerian Idol.

Foolish celebrities and their idiotic set of fans.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by yusluvad(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2021
Don't mind the two old olosho's...
Johntobez:
I tire oh grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by sisisioge: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2021
Tiwa darling, no vex. Seyi is a trouble monger. Dont kind her
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Krismas(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2021
jaxxy:
Tiwa shouldn’t have gone that far. It was unnecessary.
coolUr post is a very good one. She was even CURSING HER SON! She is the sort who doesn’t respond to criticism yet keeps it bottled up. It’s unhealthy.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Classicalman(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2021
Ugandatales:

It's obvious you're hating cos they're Yoruba. Tiwa grew up in both the UK and America...she didn't relocate to naija till 2010, when she was already 30. Seyi Shay spent most of her formative years in England and America. The hate you guys have towards other tribes is quite disturbing.
onionbandit is from the north. Take note. He is a rabid buharist
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2021
Celebs ..?

You are better off being you
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2021
Classicalman:
onionbandit is from the north. Take note. He is a rabid buharist

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by akdjr(m): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2021
That means both Nyash are dirty but one is the dirtiest in the industry. Same as both has hit songs but one has the biggest hit in the industry. Case settle
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by DAMN99: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Seyi shay think say Tiwa na contestant for Nigerian idol she wan come use Nigerian idol attitude upon tiwa grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Absolutely I have Benn following both of them for years

They have relocated to niaja for the past 2 decades...don't tell me it's difficult to speak Nigeria accent

You're absolutely wrong. Seyi is 35, two decades is 20 years, she studied for a bachelors degree in the U.K, she only came back for her high school. Secondly, 5-10 years ago, she was on world tour. Shay has never been in Naija for the past 20 years. Get your facts right.

Secondly, you think its that easy to change your accent??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seyi_Shay

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Nigerians female celebrities with fake accent...

Been here for couple of years still my accent reform process is slow...

Seyi na london born and breed na, tiwa, move to london at 11, so they ain’t forming it sha.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by HqBoss: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Themainboy22: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2021
angelfallz:
grin
Nothing to shut up about.

The bolded,
I can believe that your attitude can change. Attitude not accent. Or don't you know the difference between attitude and accent sir?

When did I call you poor? Or maybe you're feeling poor and you thought i'm the cause grin baba i'm not.

Baba, the bolded does not apply to everybody. I've never crossed over the shores of my village (lol), but if I decide to switch accent, you will think I'm an Americana.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2021
who will change the narrative grin indeed female are the future grin buh see as fight classy not the one pocohantas & klass do on kitchen thread undecided tiwa yansh is the dirtiest so literally other gurls yansh dirty or what undecided .. cococandy can you share lite as to why genders that can wear 200k wig can't afford c'mon soap n water. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by meobizy(f): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2021
We saw this trash yesterday. Don’t capitalize on this publicity stunt the same way you’ve overflogged the Twitter ban.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Ever8090: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Nigerians female celebrities with fake accent...

Been here for couple of years still my accent reform process is slow...
you dey mind them?....I can't even understand the content of that .."shit*...slang in our own society here...f**king shit and all sort of bull-shit will get you a hot slap if you should try it one village old school aunty or uncle.. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2021
Lolz.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2021
Krismas:
coolSeyi is more talented, convincing singer than Tiwa. Listen to RIGHT NOW and YOLO YOLO before riding ur mouth anyhow
How could I be riding my own mouth? I'll let a girl do that!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by deltaprincess(f): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2021
rex444:
For that Lagos island, even ice cream seller sef dey speak phonee....I just don't get the thrills of living in another person's shadow

Olodo. Tiwa and Seyi spent years in the UK before relocating to Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Hapinex01: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Tiwa na queen of Africa, I don't know what happened but I can hear her telling Sheyi to mind her business.
Truth be told, if anyone is to step on the toes of Tiwa, no be Sheyi Shay na, she too small.

Truly her ynash is the dirtiest in the industry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by BigDawsNet: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2021
mofedamijo:

You're absolutely wrong. Seyi is 35, two decades is 20 years, she studied for a bachelors degree in the U.K, she only came back for her high school. Secondly, 5-10 years ago, she was on world tour. Shay has never been in Naija for the past 20 years. Get your facts right.

Secondly, you think its that easy to change your accent??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seyi_Shay

Forget where you born

I have cousins here they have never been to Nigeria.... They obviously speak American accent and can also communicate with Nigerian accent learnt from their parents
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Psoul(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2021
.......but how did she know that her nyash is the dirtiest.
Are they lez?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by tnerro1(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Two ugly bitches...........spits, even my neighbor fine and set pass them.......spits
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Captain92: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2021
Tiwa was begging her with all boldness to open her nyash and Seyi Shey was afraid so Tiwa got to open hers if possible
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by BunmilaraR(f): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2021
I don't understand plix....
Re: Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) by Lordapson23(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2021
Krismas:
coolYet they need more RELEVANCE grin I wudnt blink if I finally realize the whole quarrel was one faked publicity stunt grin

Doesn’t seem like any kinda stunt from all indications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.