Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN (29748 Views)

Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN / Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by 2elliot: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
IamCookie:

It wasn't a Ban , it was a suspension. Moreso, FG took a decision and not APC's decision. I am sure this particular issue would have been analysed before taking such action. The govt knows more than we do. Before you quote me, note that, i am not a BMC undecided
That's what a typical zombie would say, "I am not a robot".

16 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by realstars: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
He has no shame

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by IamCookie(f): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
2elliot:
That's what a typical zombie would say, "I am not a robot".

Warefa! wink
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Xhuntra: 6:16am On Jun 09, 2021
istina:

How u take know?

Just like asking me how I take know say Bulhary na daft person grin

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Nuelito: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2021
Breeze don blow....we don see fowl yansh

Greetings, if you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now...the honey is Raw and Unadulterated

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Kingrefreshed: 6:19am On Jun 09, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Abubakar Malami shared screenshot from his phone to show that he has deactivated his Twitter Account. From his screenshot, I can see that Malami has LATOKENS crypto trading app on his phone, which he uses to trade Crypto. He also has VPN that he uses to access Twitter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/twitter-ban-despite-threatening-nigerians-malami-uses-vpn/%3famp

Hypocrites! We know them and the short devil is still active on Twitter.

They're bunch of disgrace to this nation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Antoeni(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2021
The biggest wins of the suspension of twitter by FGN is that it led to the "Technical defeat" of IPOB, Fake news is choked & it has shown that PDP is a better opposition on twitter than in real life
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20am On Jun 09, 2021
He has shown to us that he is a thief in the government position he occupies

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by MPESA(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

It wasn't a Ban , it was a suspension. Moreso, FG took a decision and not APC's decision. I am sure this particular issue would have been analysed before taking such action. The govt knows more than we do. Before you quote me, note that, i am not a BMC undecided

How you dey take reason self?, Suspension and he's threaten people with prosecution if you failed to comply and now you are defending stupidity in the name of been smart..... You na chief officer of BMC.

16 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by tammie24: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2021
He's above the law naw
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by ddeola: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2021
Yeye demons-in-power #Asorock. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:
He could also claim his twitter account was accessed from abroad.. grin cheesy
You no see VPN bodly at the top

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by BenAndrew: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2021
Can’t you see the vpn logo on the top right hand side?
IamCookie:
He could also claim his twitter account was accessed from abroad.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by symbianDON(m): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2021
If you believe that is really Malami's phone, you'd believe anything!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Splashme: 6:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Useless people in govt
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Dem dey trade crypto

Dem dey use vpn

But dey worry young guys in the name of efcc
Hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by FuckHomophobes: 6:25am On Jun 09, 2021
Malami sef dey trade. Omo

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Moneyboyz: 6:26am On Jun 09, 2021
I think these politicians are now wise, the la token is where all the money he stole is located.
They don't launder money abroad again, i pray make the goat lose his private key.

He should be jailed and made as an example.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by scally11: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Before nko and the evil vulture griller go come lick ass. Na so them be
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by moriss33(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2021
If this isn't sarcasm...then u must be a clown.
Which defeat ??
People still dey tweet...with VPN or using browser or proxy....una really daft mehn.
IPOB is on Facebook & YouTube & radio....dem even small 4 twitter.

Antoeni:
The biggest wins of the suspension of twitter by FGN is that it led to the "Technical defeat" of IPOB, Fake news is choked & it has shown that PDP is a better opposition on twitter than in real life

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by sisisioge: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Genesiis:
A program was held on AIT this morning. Each time the presenters ask the APC representative the question "how does twitter contribute to insecurity in Nigeria" the APC guy kept responding that he could not hear the question, that the sound was breaking.

I was just laughing profusely even the presenters had to laugh at some point.

This goes a long way to show that APC people support the ban not because they have any reason for doing such, just for unidentifiable and clueless reasons.

I hope in 2023, people wont collect 5k and forget the woes APC brought to this country in the past years.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by moriss33(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2021
Na your phone....him dey epp u use am
symbianDON:
If you believe that is really Malami's phone, you'd believe anything!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by viralinfo: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2021
This is using one stone to kill two birds their target are Kanu and Reno...Na wa oooo....anyway Twitter ban will be lifted after June 12.....the kind of policy this leader impose ehhhhh...well God Save Us all ..this the case of setting ur house on fire because of snake in your bedroom

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by symbianDON(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2021
moriss33:
Na your phone....him dey epp u use am
if you were told Malami knows how to trade crypto or even knows what VPN stands for, would you believe it?? Most of these folks know very little about these things hence they employ handlers who help with their social media accounts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Armaggedon: 6:32am On Jun 09, 2021
Antoeni:
The FG shot itself several times on the feet. Now let me tell you who won. IPOB won over and over again.

Twitter ban further placed Nigeria among the comity of pariah nations.

FG effectively rallied the youths of the country against the govt by taking away their social media means of survival.

The ban pushes Biafra idea into mainstream global discuss.

With most activists still accessing the app through VPN and outside Nigeria, IPOB members will have fewer challengers this time.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by mimilogistics: 6:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Malami have a good response for using VPN.

He can say He used VPN to gain access to Twitter to enable him deactivate his account after the ban.

But trading crypto cannot be defended grin

We at Mimi Logistics remain your best plug for RMB and China shipping.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2021
Wetin he score for jamb?
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by moriss33(m): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2021
Oga...abeg no dey defend rubbish.
If a whole Gov of Kaduna, Oyo etc can mange dia Twitter accounts personally....then I don't see why an Attorney General can't do same.
Governors have more busy schedules than the AGF but they still find time to tweet....so why not the AGF ??
Na so una do go vote incompetency in form of president.
Be defending rubbish upandan.
Even as old as trump is....he tweets actively.
Ur making a whole AGF look like he is in creche sucking on his mom's boobs.
You think he can't learn to hide his loot with crypto ??
Or use VPN to access twitter & other sites not accessible to Nigerians....mehn use ur brain.
symbianDON:
if you were told Malami knows how to trade crypto or even knows what VPN stands for, would you believe it?? Most of these folks know very little about these things hence they employ handlers who help with their social media accounts.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Me sef my Twitter Account is being managed by my committee of friends in Europe and Americas. grin
lol, the VPN has disqualified that statement

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by onyeogalu1(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

Please calm down and read what you wrote.
Does it make sense to you?

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Jostoman:
because of June 12 protest, they will lift the suspension after June 12.
I don't think so, it's still a new government comes in o

The cabal na him deactivate him account so, a long time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes / Rev Adeyinka Adebiyi For Ondo Governor: What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.