Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN (29744 Views)

Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN / Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by globalresource: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2021
Mikecold:
You no see VPN bodly at the top

Those BMC biys are so senseless defending their clueless government
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Snoolv360(m): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2021
I think the ban didn't affect his phone like mine too as I tweet and received tweets without vpn
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2021
SenatorAiyzik:
Obviously not his phone but that of his press secretary or assistant who controls the account. Think he has the time to be on social media? It’s like saying Buhari is tweeting. It’s definitely a dummy phone bought for the media or press assistant to do their jobs which is provide live updates via every social media account opened for him angry
zombie his account his verified

I don't expect you to know the details that goes into an account been verified

Whether he now decides to be the one tweeting himself or giving an agent it doesn't stop the account from acting on his behalf

Just like buhari doesn't release press statement but info passes through Bashir Ahmad, Garba shehu, Femi adesina, lie Mohamed and it is said to be the presidency
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by bobbiiee: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2021
Not when VPN is seen on his phone.

IamCookie:
He could also claim his Twitter account was accessed from abroad.. grin cheesy
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Coolbadguy: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2021
Ahahahahaha...the guy just shot himself for his foot....him still use VPN to access him account... grin grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by lexy2014: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

It wasn't a Ban , it was a suspension. Moreso, FG took a decision and not APC's decision. I am sure this particular issue would have been analysed before taking such action. The govt knows more than we do. Before you quote me, note that, i am not a BMC undecided

Since u say that d govt knows more than we do, it's obvious u no something that we all don't no. Kindly answer d question, how does Twitter contribute to Nigerias insecurity?
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by floss(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Thats why some of them are called ZOMBIES

I'm very sure you meant ALL of them

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by CSTRR: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

It wasn't a Ban , it was a suspension. Moreso, FG took a decision and not APC's decision. I am sure this particular issue would have been analysed before taking such action. The govt knows more than we do. Before you quote me, note that, i am not a BMC undecided
You are talking nonsense.

An APC fanatic in daura couldn't have done it better than you.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by UncleJudax(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

the FG knows more than you. thats why it hasn't fixed anything.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by akinademayowa(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2021
Now, Malami must lead by example. Let him present himself to be arrested, then all of us will follow him
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by deemayor2(m): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2021
But I too Like Una Sha, Una No dey Give Them Chance At all. grin grin
Don't Fu+k With This Generation.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by IamNumeroUno: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2021
SenatorAiyzik:
Obviously not his phone but that of his press secretary or assistant who controls the account. Think he has the time to be on social media? It’s like saying Buhari is tweeting. It’s definitely a dummy phone bought for the media or press assistant to do their jobs which is provide live updates via every social media account opened for him angry

You're being naive and excessively unreasonable!

Let's assume you're right, it's not his phone and he does not manage the account himself:
In what name is that verified Facebook account?
In the event that his verified Facebook account is involved in any misconduct, who do you think would be liable for prosecution?

It is his duty to APPROVE ALL MEDIA CORRESPONDENCE BEFORE GOING TO THE PRESS.

Hear me and hear me right, his aide can't be prosecuted for information posted on his verified account, unless he claims that he was hacked.

It's funny how some of you reason. It's like saying Abacha never murdered anybody since he didn't pull the triggers himself.

Yesterday, a Serbian General was sentenced to life imprisonment at the Hague for war crimes, simply because he commanded the army during the time. He never fired a shot.
You're very funny I swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Resurgent2016: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

@ the bolded, you have all it takes to be a top BMC. Reach out to and simlyleo let them put you through on the application process wink

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Casper21: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2021
This country na cruise. I pity who take Nigeria seriously
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by otomatic(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:
He could also claim his twitter account was accessed from abroad.. grin cheesy

In which case, there will be no need for the VPN shown
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by IamCookie(f): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Resurgent2016:

@ the bolded, you have all it takes to be a top BMC. Reach out to and simlyleo let them put you through on the application process wink

grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by IamCookie(f): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2021
bobbiiee:
Not when VPN is seen on his phone.

... And you believed such shocked
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by bubu2019: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

You are but a secret one
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by IamCookie(f): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2021
TJaguar:

Very disappointing of you

Like i care
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by IamCookie(f): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2021
Cuntface:

Shut up

Shut up !? Kindly check yourself , please.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2021
Funny enough, a nigga once quote me on the issue of Malami, Osinbanjo and Buhari lack of indepth understanding of the constitution.

Sebi, you don see as e dey go na...
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Walkee: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2021
sisisioge:

I hope in 2023, people wont collect 5k and forget the woes APC brought to this country in the past years.
lol you guys are quite funny to be very honest. There won't be any election in 2023. Take a look at the country and the activities of the regime and ask yourself this simple question, do the actions of this regime look remotely similar to to what a group of people planning to relinquish power in 1 year and 6 months would be doing?
APC is going nowhere, fulanis are not relinquishing power. They know that if fulanis were to leave power, that ethnic group will be 99% extinct by August 2023.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by musa234(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:

Then you are worse than BMC, at least they are protecting their government by being paid stipends.. As for you,you might be worse since you support the actions of apc for nothing.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by DAMN99: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Una dey mind that clown
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Mikkycee777: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:

Honestly, I have never seen a worse AGF than that man.

You're talking about just the AGF. I haven't seen a worse and clueless government than that of Bubu
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by ghettochild(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2021
He just shot himself... stupid man
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by SenatorAiyzik: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2021
Mikecold:
zombie his account his verified

I don't expect you to know the details that goes into an account been verified

Whether he now decides to be the one tweeting himself or giving an agent it doesn't stop the account from acting on his behalf

Just like buhari doesn't release press statement but info passes through Bashir Ahmad, Garba shehu, Femi adesina, lie Mohamed and it is said to be the presidency

Fool for a person like that verification process is not hectic. And u dummy all it takes to verify an account is your ID and the rest is for Twitter to whatever social media. Dude that is in the case of statements that directly affects Nigerians. Ahmed defending Buhari is by default part of his job he doesn’t have to confirm with the president on that. Besides Ahmed uses his own account. Like I said verification doesn’t mean the owner operates it. He is the AGF official accounts are verified by the Ministry of Communications in a batch with Copies of ID’s submitted to the social media verification team. Once a request is from the Nigerian Government it is treated accordingly. So u dummy verification doesn’t authenticate tweets to be directly from the bearer.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by SenatorAiyzik: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

You're being naive and excessively unreasonable!

Let's assume you're right, it's not his phone and he does not manage the account himself:
In what name is that verified Facebook account?
In the event that his verified Facebook account is involved in any misconduct, who do you think would be liable for prosecution?

It is his duty to APPROVE ALL MEDIA CORRESPONDENCE BEFORE GOING TO THE PRESS.

Hear me and hear me right, his aide can't be prosecuted for information posted on his verified account, unless he claims that he was hacked.

It's funny how some of you reason. It's like saying Abacha never murdered anybody since he didn't pull the triggers himself.

Yesterday, a Serbian General was sentenced to life imprisonment at the Hague for war crimes, simply because he commanded the army during the time. He never fired a shot.
You're very funny I swear.

Your level of understanding the topic of debate is really shallow. Let me remind you, nobody is talking about who’s going to be held responsible is there’s an issue. The debate here is the screenshot carrying the message is a personal phone of Malami. Now u dummy tell me how that relates to the trash you typed in like 10mins. Our debate here is if the screenshot belongs to a personal phone of malami or the media phone. Not who is responsible for the tweet. Get the hell out my mention
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by maasoap(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
When will Malami prosecute himself?

He shut down his account, that's what matters. That's different from those who are using it to defy the government's ban. Pettiness
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2021
SenatorAiyzik:

Fool for a person like that verification process is not hectic. And u dummy all it takes to verify an account is your ID and the rest is for Twitter to whatever social media. Dude that is in the case of statements that directly affects Nigerians. Ahmed defending Buhari is by default part of his job he doesn’t have to confirm with the president on that. Besides Ahmed uses his own account. Like I said verification doesn’t mean the owner operates it. He is the AGF official accounts are verified by the Ministry of Communications in a batch with Copies of ID’s submitted to the social media verification team. Once a request is from the Nigerian Government it is treated accordingly. So u dummy verification doesn’t authenticate tweets to be directly from the bearer.
zombie joke on you

Malami has never had a problem using that account including the Facebook that's verified

Your straw that his identity was stolen to create it is lame, because he would have longed flagged it, if it wasn't representing him
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by maasoap(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Genesiis:
A program was held on AIT this morning. Each time the presenters ask the APC representative the question "how does twitter contribute to insecurity in Nigeria" the APC guy kept responding that he could not hear the question, that the sound was breaking.

I was just laughing profusely even the presenters had to laugh at some point.

This goes a long way to show that APC people support the ban not because they have any reason for doing such, just for unidentifiable and clueless reasons.

The responder didn't ban twitter, the question should have been directed to those who banned it.
Re: Twitter Ban: Despite Threatening Nigerians, Malami Uses VPN by SenatorAiyzik: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2021
Mikecold:
zombie joke on you

Ode obviously you’ve learnt something new from me today mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers / Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio / Wike: Umahi Wants To Be President In APC, He Should Stop Telling Lies About PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.