Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Wow. I Never Knew Ojukwu And Buhari Were Friends - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow. I Never Knew Ojukwu And Buhari Were Friends - Pics (5531 Views)

GRV Praises David Hundenyin, Colonel Ojukwu, And Others / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Those Who Booed Buhari Were Paid - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow. I Never Knew Ojukwu And Buhari Were Friends - Pics by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Most elites in Nigeria are friends with each other, all the hatred is just a show for the masses

Never forget that Gowon and Muritala Mohammed honoured and buried Nzeogwu
Re: Wow. I Never Knew Ojukwu And Buhari Were Friends - Pics by Walkee: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2021
Bennita911:
The labour of our hereos past shall never be in vain
we have no heroes
Re: Wow. I Never Knew Ojukwu And Buhari Were Friends - Pics by DesChyko: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2021
Rossiminku:

But why is he talking to the snake nahh? grin

Wetin him dey find with the snake? cool

Is it not also people that are also talking to you(replying your comments)? embarassed
Re: Wow. I Never Knew Ojukwu And Buhari Were Friends - Pics by Rossiminku: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Most elites in Nigeria are friends with each other, all the hatred is just a show for the masses

Never forget that Gowon and Muritala Mohammed honoured and buried Nzeogwu

Absolutely. Kanu sends his dummies to go and fight and die on the streets by battling police and army, while he sits in comfort in Europe.

I really wonder about the low IQ of people who accept that type of convenient, 'don't dirty me' leadership.

1 Like

Re: Wow. I Never Knew Ojukwu And Buhari Were Friends - Pics by spearman(m): 1:16am On Jun 14, 2021
The OP Rissimenky is one of the DSS that have invaded nairaland. Watch out guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu On Tinubu’s Success Path - Babajide Fadoju / American Marines To Help Fight MEND? / Too Much Negativity In Nigeria: See Happier Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.