Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template (16476 Views)

Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) / APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
litaninja:
Shown capacity for thuggery. Yes.
Show me any politician that has raised political heavyweights as much as BAT has done. The template that the world bank is funding other treasury leaders in Nigeria to go and understudy was created by him. I can bet that BAT already has a blueprint for revamping Nigeria's economy and positioning her to take her rightful place even before declaring his intentions to run for president. That is the kind of man i will not hesitate to follow anytime and any day.
Re: NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template by litaninja(m): 1:06am On Jun 10, 2021
Not quite sure what you mean by "heavyweights", but I know he has "raised" a bunch of Nigerian politicians. And look at how far Nigerian politicians have gone with Nigeria. That's all I need to know.
Brother, nobody above the age of 60 right now has any blueprint to take nigeria anywhere other than into the dumpster.
Nothing from their generation can help nigeria. Its a different time, a different way of thinking, a different approach to solving problems. These above 60s DO NOT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES. These guys have all contributed to the current problems, encouraging corrupt practices and NOT building institutions that can endure in their ABSENCE. Until those are done, nigeria will continue to speed backwards at warp speed.
Who did he raise? Ambode? Look at the state ambode left lagos in for crying out loud!!!
Leave this tin-of-milk & cup-of-rice politicians. They have NOTHING to offer nigeria.
Peace.

LoveThemChubby:

Show me any politician that has raised political heavyweights as much as BAT has done. The template that the world bank is funding other treasury leaders in Nigeria to go and understudy was created by him. I can bet that BAT already has a blueprint for revamping Nigeria's economy and positioning her to take her rightful place even before declaring his intentions to run for president. That is the kind of man i will not hesitate to follow anytime and any day.
Re: NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template by 9jaRealist: 3:46am On Jun 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2021
litaninja:
Not quite sure what you mean by "heavyweights", but I know he has "raised" a bunch of Nigerian politicians. And look at how far Nigerian politicians have gone with Nigeria. That's all I need to know.
Brother, nobody above the age of 60 right now has any blueprint to take nigeria anywhere other than into the dumpster.
Nothing from their generation can help nigeria. Its a different time, a different way of thinking, a different approach to solving problems. These above 60s DO NOT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES. These guys have all contributed to the current problems, encouraging corrupt practices and NOT building institutions that can endure in their ABSENCE. Until those are done, nigeria will continue to speed backwards at warp speed.
Who did he raise? Ambode? Look at the state ambode left lagos in for crying out loud!!!
Leave this tin-of-milk & cup-of-rice politicians. They have NOTHING to offer nigeria.
Peace.

I beg to differ. How have the crop of young politicians faired? The likes of Yaha Bello, Desmond Elliot, and that Sen. Elisha Abbo.
Re: NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2021
litaninja:
Peace.

You're no better than an unrepentant racist with the words in bold above.

What you are showing is called ageism which is also a form of crude and unobjective discrimination against others based on personal prejudice and senseless bias.

This is why I personally think most Nigerian are just emotional, intolerant and highly prejudiced people who don't know what is best for them.

They are telling you Tinubu's leadership template is being understudied left, right and centre, as proof of the man's leadership vision and sagacity, and all you can mypoically add to disqualify him is the stupid, discriminatory and near illiterate excuse he is above 60. Pathetic.

Why not just confess you are a bigot who dislikes Tinubu passionately because of his ethnic origin and/or religion?

That would fit more for a Nigerian, used to thinking like a backward and crude being who has never set foot outside Nigeria, than the senseless crap of saying no over 60 in Nigeria has any plans for the nation.

You may not know it but see below to note you are crude and unexposed.

https://www.ageuk.org.uk/information-advice/work-learning/discrimination-rights/ageism/

What counts as ageism?
Ageism, also called age discrimination, is when someone treats you unfairly because of your age. It can also include the way that older people are represented in the media, which can have a wider impact on the public’s attitudes.
Re: NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template by litaninja(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Oh,I like this.
- I'd like to ask, please why is there a retirement age?
- And why can't I at the age of say 40, go enroll for classes in a regular nursery school?
- can you also point me in the direction of any advanced & successful society that has stated that they built following this wonderful template?
- I didn't at any point bring his tribe into it, but since we are there now, do you know what tribe I am?

Thanks.

Grayoso:

What you are showing is called ageism which is also a form of crude and unobjective discrimination against others based on personal prejudice and senseless bias.

This is why I personally think most Nigerian are just emotional, intolerant and highly prejudiced people who don't know what is best for them.

They are telling you Tinubu's leadership template is being understudied left, right and centre, as proof of the man's leadership vision and sagacity, and all you can mypoically add to disqualify him is the stupid, discriminatory and near illiterate excuse he is above 60. Pathetic.

Why not just confess you are a bigot who dislikes Tinubu passionately because of his ethnic origin and/or religion?

That would fit more for a Nigerian, used to thinking like a backward and crude being who has never set foot outside Nigeria, than the senseless crap of saying no over 60 in Nigeria has any plans for the nation.

https://www.ageuk.org.uk/information-advice/work-learning/discrimination-rights/ageism/

Re: NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template by litaninja(m): 8:40am On Jun 10, 2021
Oh certainly, those mentioned might not be the model "youth" that we seek. However, The country will stand a better chance with a younger person than otherwise.
The current crop of "leaders" are running the could try the exact same way they ran it in the 80s. There's NP chance of that ever being successful.
It is really that simple.

LoveThemChubby:

I beg to differ. How have the crop of young politicians faired? The likes of Yaha Bello, Desmond Elliot, and that Sen. Elisha Abbo.
Re: NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template by litaninja(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
https://twitter.com/TosinOlugbenga/status/1402964733221867520

In cast you are still not sure of why there's such a thing as "too old"

Grayoso:

Re: NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2021
litaninja:
Oh,I like this.
- I'd like to ask, please why is there a retirement age?
- And why can't I at the age of say 40, go enroll for classes in a regular nursery school?

- can you also point me in the direction of any advanced & successful society that has stated that they built following this wonderful template?
- I didn't at any point bring his tribe into it, but since we are there now, do you know what tribe I am?

Thanks.

Abeg stop your mischief bereft of factual logic. Tell me if contesting for the Nigerian Presidency has a 'cut off' age.

If not you should admit you're ageist/prejudiced and move on. You Nigerians glorify in wrongdoing and never admitting fault like those who drive against traffic in Lagos only to insult you as if they are the ones in the right, when you tell them off.
Re: NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template by litaninja(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2021
So let me summarize for you;
-Setting a retirement age is not ageist.
-setting a maximum age for running for public office is ageist.

You have awesome logic sir. Again, Nigeria is heading backwards at warp speed. The reasons for this are easily obvious.
Cheers mate.

Grayoso:

Abeg stop your mischief bereft of factual logic. Tell me if contesting for the Nigerian Presidency has a 'cut off' age.

If not you should admit you're ageist/prejudiced and move on. You Nigerians glorify in wrongdoing and never admitting fault like those who drive against traffic in Lagos only to insult you as if they are the ones in the right, when you tell them off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Wins Imo North Senate Seat And Okigwe South Constituency / Nigeria Deploys New Contingent Of Police Officers To Somalia [Photos] / South East Governors Responsible For Invasion Of Kanu’s House —IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.