Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies (28424 Views)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / Security Operatives Foil Attempted Arson At Onitsha Shoprite Mall / Police Foil Attempted Bank Robbery In Ile-ife Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies by Xhuntra: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Afriqan:

Since when did Asaba people (Igbo/Delta state) turn into Afonja? Shameless human being. You are one of the problems of this country!

ozuo!
so U dont know that afonas also live in asaba?? leave that ur hut in ogbomoso for once and travel round.
Re: Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies by Zumax008: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Badsatan:
Ipob miscreants again!

Because you hear asaba, now for you mind is all about ipob but when ipop say asaba is part of them you will waill pass, where you are not even from the southern Nigeria
Re: Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies by Zumax008: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Jamesbally:
Air Peace owner is helping his Brothers from Biafra to traffic Children from other parts of Nigeria, to the East.

So asaba is now part of the east, but when they say is part of biafra you will become frustrated while you are far north
Re: Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies by ajl: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Thank God they are saved
I do not cordone this evil act
BUT
What if these kids are from poor orphanage homes in Nigeria and are been taken to a family in United kingdom as adoption.

And those children will become uk citizens no longer Nigerians.
Does it mean that Air Peace has low key spoilt the plans of this children leaving this shithole??

You see the way people reason in this country. Low mentality. So, anyone can just pick anybody's child and head to the airport just because the child will become citizen of another country. What if the children are being transported to another country by human organs trading cartel since they can't travel with the organ but have to go with the child to the recipient country. Do you have children at all?
Re: Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies by longitudemedia(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
@Sultan To said what is good but there are proper and legal channel for adoption. Trafficking is wrong and barbaric.

I sell baby items ranging from infant to toddler

New clothes (pinunder, cardigan, shawl, shirts, shorts, trousers, gown etc)

Re: Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Thank God they are saved
BUT
What if these kids are from poor orphanage homes in Nigeria and are been taken to a family in United kingdom as adoption.

Does it mean that Air Peace has low key spoilt the plans of this children leaving this shithole??

If they were to end up adopted in the UK, there will certainly be another way for them. Not through trafficking.
Re: Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Thank God they are saved
BUT

I thought d children were being taken to asaba? Is it from asaba that people travel to UK?
Re: Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies by PAWG(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Thank God they are saved
BUT

We're in this shit together, even those babies, they go nowhere
Re: Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies by Nomiyesupersaint: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Jail them immediately
Re: Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies by nextstep(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Thank God they are saved
BUT

Funny... grin grin grin

Though if it was legit, they'd have documentation, and their story would be consistent. But when did people start going to Asaba to fly to UK?
Re: Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies by Queenjazzy: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
This wasn’t the whole story, there was a mistake in the paperwork for the children’s adoption, a fault from the mistake of the orphanage which was later cleared as the owner of the orphanage came there herself with two of her staffs to resolve the issue. It didn’t even get to the NAPTIP, they were discharged same day. They were going to Asaba to hand the babies over to the adopted parents relative.
Re: Air Peace Staff Foil Attempted Trafficking Two Babies by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Xhuntra:

ozuo!
so U dont know that afonas also live in asaba?? leave that ur hut in ogbomoso for once and travel round.

So if u won't accept that an Asaba man is from ur tribe, why did u call them Yoruba? I blame those who failed to mention the name. Shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce / Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) / Shrine Destroyed As Cultists Surrender Weapons And Charms In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.