Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,806 members, 7,956,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Another Nigeria Pastor Korede Komaiya Acquire A Private Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Nigeria Pastor Korede Komaiya Acquire A Private Jet (438 Views)

Former Winners Chapel Pastor Korede Komaiya Now Flies In Private Jet / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigeria Pastor Korede Komaiya Acquire A Private Jet by Ogamysamo: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
another nigerian pastor has join the league of pastors that own private jets in nigeria.

pastor korede komaiya, the senior pastor of the master's place international church. popularly known as pastor kk had recently bought a private jet.

the master's place international church headquartered in warri delta state is one of the fastest growing churches in nigeria.

a photo of komaiya was display on instagram said of therealchurchgist where he showed the level he was in 1996 and 2021. in 1996, the photo portrayed komaiya preaching the gospel profusely and then in 2021 sitting comfortably inside a jet.

he wrote: "this was me in 1996 preaching with vigour power and grace under a catcher at n'jamena tchad and now 2021 in a private jet.

"we did not arrive here by accident. the entirety of my life has been a wall of faith and by consistent practice of convenant. the convenant works!"

the popular pastor has joined the league of pastors owning jets in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

What Love Is And What Love Is Not / Tithes Are Not Meant For Only Pastors According To This Part Of The Bible / Leader Of The Free Nation, Daddy Freeze In Realistic Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.