Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Look No Further....i Have The Best Place For You To Invest. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Look No Further....i Have The Best Place For You To Invest. (417 Views)

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls / The New Face Of Lagos State And The Best Place To Invest Your Money This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look No Further....i Have The Best Place For You To Invest. by Coollegend89(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Are you looking for a Legitimate and profitable investment opportunity or platform?
look no further as I have got the right investment platform for you with a cool % percentage on Return on investment (ROI).
Safevest is an investment plan from Safegate Microfinance Bank that allows individuals to invest with us within a duration of time & they get paid an interest from the bank.
Our investment are secured, guaranteed and backed by a formidable legal document between the investor and the Bank (Certificate of Investment).
For more info and interest. Kindly chat me up via WhatsApp 0.7.0.8.3.8.2.3.8.1.8.

(1) (Reply)

Moniepoint, The Largest Non-bank Mobile Money Service In Nigeria / The Devil That Hijacked Or Hacked My Facebook Account That I've Been Using Since / For Our Pi-oneers,,, MAINNET IS HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.