Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos (44725 Views)

Spectranet 4g Lte And Swift 4g Lte Browsing Free On Pc With Zero Naira (fastest) / Which Is The Best Internet Modem For Home Use In Nigeria? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by samir101ng(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2013
As long as we will continue to use Mobile Internet in Nigeria, the only thing i can advise people when trying to get an internet connection is Location, Location, Location !!!
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by tobeski(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
hello,
what does it mean when ur swift available balance is in negative or it says you have used 10.1GB when ure on a 10 gb plan. does it mean the debit will roll over to my next renewal?
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2013
These SWIFT4G are criminals!!!. Ill advise anyone with an account with them to monitor their account balance and usage on a daily basis. I slept with a balance of over 5Gigs but when i woke up the next morning to use, I normally check my balance before i start browsing every day, Behold i saw just 1Gig left on my account. I called their customer service and one lady said that i had a little problem with my account that i should restart it 10 munites later which i did and till date my balance of 4Gigs was not refunded
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by visalat(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
PRIVATE RESELLING PLAN BY GATEWAYVPN

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO OWN A VPN OF THEIR OWN AND MAKE 100% OF THE PROFIT.

YOU GET YOUR OWN VPN WITH YOUR NAME-NO HASSLE!!! ALL FOR A ONE TIME DEVELOPMENT FEE!!!

N20,000 One Time Payment(Your own VPN development fee)
Our offers include:
You can order for UNLIMITED number of vouchers in a month.

- Voucher becomes activated once loaded to an account and cant be paused so make sure to charge first before you load.
- Your customers will NEVER know that you are reselling.
-You pay a monthly fee of N5000/MONTH for service purchase and maintenance.
THIS IS THE BEST OFFER YOU WILL GET ONLINE.
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by bigfat13: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
[size=15pt]swift 4g modem at G I V E A W A Y of N7,500 ... pm me below [/size]
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by swiftkenny(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Get SWIFT 4G LTE multi-user modem with wifi router. With 14GB of data.Fø̲̣̣я̅ delivery and installation Pls call kenny on 08060796017.
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by billking(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
I am pleased to welcome you to smile communications, a new telecommunication firm in Nigeria with its headquarters in South Africa focused on providing our distinguished customers with high-quality, reliable, Super Fast broadband access using 4G LTE technology. I know you have been longing for Fast- really Fast internet, this is your SOLUTION.

What can smile do for you? Speed with our state of the art 4G LTE (4th generation Long term evolution) broadband technology, where you can experience streaming and downloading significantly faster than convential 3G networks. Uploading and downloading can be 10X faster than 3G depending on your location. Quality 4G LTE's superior technology is more responsive , providing a better overall experience when surfing the net, watching videos and making conference calls.

Smile povides you with a reliable connection and also transparency which means that you would always get exactly what you need.

Smile has a variety of bundles to suit your requirements- Smile Anytime bundle, Smile@home night and weekend bundle and smile packages- Wifi Router@N23,000, Mi-fi Router@N16,000 and Sim only@N2,300 for your Ipads and all 4G enabled devices.

By joining smile, you will also smile

Place you order now and start enjoying with Smile.
Call: Helen 08160116493 or kingsley 08030935534
Thanks.
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by billking(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
I am pleased to welcome you to smile communications, a new telecommunication firm in Nigeria with its headquarters in South Africa focused on providing our distinguished customers with high-quality, reliable, Super Fast broadband access using 4G LTE technology. I know you have been longing for Fast- really Fast internet, this is your SOLUTION.

What can smile do for you? Speed with our state of the art 4G LTE (4th generation Long term evolution) broadband technology, where you can experience streaming and downloading significantly faster than convential 3G networks. Uploading and downloading can be 10X faster than 3G depending on your location. Quality 4G LTE's superior technology is more responsive , providing a better overall experience when surfing the net, watching videos and making conference calls.

Smile povides you with a reliable connection and also transparency which means that you would always get exactly what you need.

Smile has a variety of bundles to suit your requirements- Smile Anytime bundle, Smile@home night and weekend bundle and smile packages- Wifi Router@N23,000, Mi-fi Router@N16,000 and Sim only@N2,300 for your Ipads and all 4G enabled devices.

Call: Helen 08160116493 or kingsley 08030935535
Thanks.
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by shellliver: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
1. Please does smile router or mifi use (removable) SIM card?

2. What's the difference between Wifi Router and Mi-fi Router? and any of the use a (removable) SIM card

billking:

Call: Helen 08160116493 or kingsley 08030935535
Thanks.
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by RapidBTS: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
With LTE Antenna Swift Is a Sure Performer

Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by RapidBTS: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Swift
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by harmless(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2016
SWIFT 4G ROUTER FOR SALE -N19,000

IN VERY GOOD CONDITION WITH 3GIG DATA EXPIRING ON 25/7/2016

REACH ME ON WHATSAPP-08105243387
Re: Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos by Drhas1234: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
bigfat02:
i switched from swift 4g to mobitel 3 months ago,i am not saying you should switch over,only that it is workin for my cafe and maybe cos of my location in ebute metta .superfast and sweet.i hope i dont have to switch again SOON LOL,

Please which unlimited WiFi can work in Noforija epe Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Site To Download Free Yoruba Music / Pls How Do I Check My Internet Balance On Glo? / How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.