Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) (80770 Views)

Presidential Election Now A Spiritual Battle – Pastor Enenche / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by mrsoludomeka(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nephilim:
hypocrite.. Ain't you looking for more stories..lol! Moreover do I look like the op or the blogger! hahaha! Shut up and eat! grin
Why is it that people like you dont know how to comment on people's comment,after all did i talk you.are you stupid or what.dont you have things to do.you are a useless blogger who dont post meaningful things.
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Dachris72(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
The same way in which the Jews hated Jesus is the way many in the Kingdom hated T.B. Joshua. Even in death, some have insulted him.
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by blackmanblack(m): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ehn let's assume your president was killed, shebi you will kill our president too ni? 50/50 God no go vex.
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Chirowman(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
If his a Nigerian ,I would have said Kwele weed on the beat but as a Ghanaian labadi weed on the beat.
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by kadiri3(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
daddytime:
This one don smoke Kumasi
tb Joshua is a magician in church
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by kadiri3(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Brexxit:
shocked
Most people might think the man is craving for attention.

Some might say he is mad or crazy.
But of a truth their are so many things going on in the realm of the spirit that the ordinary man cannot understand.

Occult grandmasters do engage each other in spiritual combats to gain higher status in the spiritual world.
bros d man said the truth but some people will see him as a mad man that he don't know what he is saying
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Henri8: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
Can we send him asso rock... ?
Please do on the nation's behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Realhommie(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
Can we send him asso rock... ?
Lol... E be like say you think say Buhari na ordinary person, abi? Una no know the forces wey dey behind am because if e easy Dem for don get am down since.

Las las na God get power sha..
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Realhommie(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Aladdin1:
TB Joshua was an occult grandmaster of the highest order.but this attention seeking charlatan was no match for him.Tb's contract with the Lord of the universe just expired and so he had to go to other ethreal planes-meaning physical death.But alas! his soul would go to where those who enter into covenant with Lucifer go to.
How do you know he was an Occult grandmaster? I'm asking outta curiosity..
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by justjify(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
This man should Getat.
why he de shout and Waka up and down that empty house?
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by abeniagbon(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Brexxit:
shocked

But of a truth their are so many things going on in the realm of the spirit that the ordinary man cannot understand.

Occult grandmasters do engage each other in spiritual combats to gain higher status in the spiritual world.

I guess you don join them before to know
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Litmus: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ghanaians always profiting one way or another from Nigeria, their president was only the other day being featured on the BBC berating the West for Africa’s stolen art and scolding them to return African art. Effectively though he was stealing the limelight after many Nigerians had worked tirelessly for the return of these art works resulting in the repatriation of a few and work in progress for the return of others. Some of you even claim that Twitter chose Ghana as a sort of backhanded lesson to Nigeria on democracy, transparency and the rule of law.

The relationship between Ghana and Nigeria in this regard is perfectly encapsulated in the tale of the Eagle and the Sparrow. The story, abridged, goes something like this:

The king of a certain kingdom wanted to use a bird to symbolise his nation. He favoured the Eagle but his queen, with large sorrowful eyes pleaded for the Sparrow Hawk. They then solicited for the opinion of their children and, after, that of staff and courtiers. Everyone had their favourite and no two votes were the same. Since the world is resplendent with countless bird species, the king could not decide what type of bird to use as his Kingdom’s totem. A courtier came up with the idea for a competition. Birds from all over the world would be invited to compete for the prize of fame as the Kingdom’s national symbol. The bird able to fly the highest would be the winner.

In any case, during the competition, birds kept dropping off after reaching their flight ceiling until only the Golden eagle and the Arctic-tern remained in the game. Danger bird, Rüppell's vulture, had long since dropped away- possibly around the 38 thousand ft mark.
It was difficult and tough going. The eagle’s upper arms ached so, but he could sense the Arctic-tern faltering. The boastful Sparrow was nowhere to be seen and the Eagle thought that the sparrow must have dropped away from the race even earlier than the pigeons did. He, Golden eagle, had concentrated on his own efforts and for much of the time had his eyes closed with the effort of climbing ever upward.

Shortly the Arctic-tern shrilled, veered to the right and headed back down. The eagle could not contain himself. If Arctic-tern had only known just how tired, he, Golden Eagle was, Arctic-tern might have held on just a little longer.

Eagle let out a cry of his own - of commingled joy, relief and exhaustion -and began heading back down. But, just then, something flew from his belly feathers and flew high above him. It was Sparrow! All the time Sparrow had been hitching a ride on Eagle, nestling unseen beneath Golden eagle's full rich feathers.

Eagle tried to fly back up but his wing muscles hurt too much. He also feared he could blackout with the effort and drop like a stone to his death. No, he had to fly back down and make known, in his protest to the organisers, his outrage. Yet as he flew within hearing distance of the ground, all he cold hear was praise for the sparrow. With a sinking feeling in his stomach, he just knew, judging from the magnitude of praises for Sparrow, that no one would listen to him or believe what he said.

Actors:

Eagle , Nigeria

Sparow, Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Mycommand: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by ikorodureporta: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
Una plenty wey kill am grin cheesy
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by yetty247(f): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Almost everybody wan take Tb Joshua trend
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Who moved this nonsense to front page? A mad man just said something and you move it to front page
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by bluefilm: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
How come na only when the man die naim all these idiots and charlatans begin come out from every nook and corner dey talk nonsense?

Were they afraid of the man before?

Cowards.
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahah oga pastors pastorpreneur
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by zephyblaze(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Jefferic(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
who dash monkey banana. For your dream , imagination and hallucinations. Go back to your Sambisa forest and sleep oga herbalist.
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by berrystunn(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Brexxit:
shocked

Don't say what you don't know...are you into spirituality?

Giving someone 10yrs that word is dead on arrival... I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by agbonkamen(f): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
But why is he looking like a burnt offering na grin
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Gfskw: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by fixmykey(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Foolish man. Dirty idiot. See his mouth. Even Jesus died young. Looking for customers to deceive into JuJu. Who JuJu help
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by adekool2015: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kumasi and Ashanti upper region weed in action
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by adekool2015: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kumasi and Ashanti upper region weed in action
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by arnold82: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
This man they make me they feel all Ghanian are fools
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by sabastine7(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Na wa oo
Re: Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) by Ugoikota(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
Emi lo fe ba sere?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.