Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/06/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/06/2021 (136 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/06/2020 / Ofm Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 10/06/2018 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/06/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 10TH JUNE 2021.

THEME: BLESSED FRUITFULNESS.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/06/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/06/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for Your decree at creation that I should be fruitful and multiply.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, destroy by Your fire every work of the flesh in my life, and anything working against my fruitfulness, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let me begin to manifest and show forth all the fruits of the spirit, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, I confess that without You, I can do nothing; please, abide in me and let me abide in You, that I may bring forth much fruits, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, release upon my life and destiny, the grace for total obedience to Your word, and let whatever I ask in prayers be answered, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, uproot from my life every plant you have not planted, that is hindering me from being fruitful, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let all anti- breakthrough decrees in operation in my life be reversed and destroyed by fire, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, let me be fruitful in all good works, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adebpoye, and renew Your anointing and strength, upon his life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/06/2021 / Majesty Christian Network / Do You Know Your Gospel Song Can Still Be Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.