Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,343 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative (39631 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 / Nigeria BBA Winner Karen Igho Shows Off Bikini Body...sexy You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 2:32am On Jun 27, 2011
Hmmm. . .lol feedback anyone?AMAKA! cheesy grin

I've gotten [i]s[/i]o outta touch with the show, not my fault sha
embarassed undecided
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by munadi(f): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
undecidedIs Karen Igho really a graduate and paid the sum of 4000pounds for just breast transplant, i find it hard to believe that she is a graduate because her English is terrible,
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Hardballer(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2011
munadi:

undecidedIs Karen Igho really a graduate and paid the sum of 4000pounds for just bosom transplant, i find it hard to believe that she is a graduate because her English is terrible, 

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Kx: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2011
munadi:

undecidedIs Karen Igho really a graduate and paid the sum of 4000pounds for just bosom transplant, i find it hard to believe that she is a graduate because her English is terrible,

Post no 1, insult?
Anyway, what has being a graduate got to do with bosom implant??
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Queenzizi(f): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2011
So bad,why all dis condemnation,come on guyz it her life

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl / I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says / Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.