Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative (39630 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 / Nigeria BBA Winner Karen Igho Shows Off Bikini Body...sexy You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by playahP(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2011
INTIALLY YOU ALL WERE CRITICIZING KAREN.,, APART FROM THE FACT THE SHE IS A FRIEND , KAREN IS ORIGINAL TO THE CORE AND I SEE HER COMING BACK WITH THE CASH, ALL U BITCHES DAT HATED ON HER AND SAID THIS AND THAT, F U C KK YAAAALLL
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by tayoast(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2011
playah P:

INTIALLY YOU ALL WERE CRITICIZING KAREN.,, APART FROM THE FACT THE SHE IS A FRIEND , KAREN IS ORIGINAL TO THE CORE AND I SEE HER COMING BACK WITH THE CASH, ALL U BITCHES DAT HATED ON HER AND SAID THIS AND THAT, F U C KK YAAAALLL

Bros, who u dey follow fight?
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Wumine(f): 10:55pm On May 20, 2011
Hahahaha, Karen is coming back with the cash ko,Karen is coming back with the cash ni!! Abi na quarelling trophy? I honestly didn't like her attitude the first week but now, well, she adds fun to the house but can be irritating at times
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by tayoast(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2011
dont mind d fanatic
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by aieromon(m): 11:45pm On May 20, 2011
I have always loved her razzness ever since IK introduced her.She's a real live wire.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 11:54pm On May 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

Looool! cheesy Karen be cracking me up, "One slap is ok, but 3 pa pa pa!" ahahaa grin joka!!

The slap was out of order tho, she needs to calm down y slap??

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2902&AdCategoryId=0
when i saw that clip, i was laughing so hard, mehn. she is such a comedian. F the haters and forget Bhoke, that lame, dry, lima-bean. who even knew Bhoke until Ernest took an interest in her. i swear i always forgot her name and face until about last saturday. anyway, the driest house mates award goes to
BERNADINA AND MUMBA!
the only reason Bernadina stands out to me is because she is the only white female, other than that, who would even remember her name or that she's there?
and Mumba, she is so dry! they should have picked a male from Zambia because she is beyond lame. i guess her audition tape and formal audition must have been marvelous, because i don't see how she got in and others didn't.

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY! THAT THING CALLED LOTUS IS GONE!!! grin grin grin grin grin
she got her Karma. imagine nominating Bhoke (even though i can't stand one bit of that girl myself), her own country mate, because she feels there can only be one rep from Tanzania. lol, what a fool. you only start nominating your own country mate when the game is coming closer and closer to the end, and you need to save yourself. SMH.
thats what she gets! because of her silly temper, she lost out on $200,000 dollars. she could have used that money to upgrade herself.
this is also more the reason for me to HATE LUCLAY! this guy is so full of himself. who gives a damn that she didn't know what rand was? why is he being so arrogant? does he think because the show is in South Africa, that the world must stand at attention or kiss his feet? when Miss P tried to work everything out, silly Nkuli tried to put her annoying mouth in it, siding with Luclay because she is riding his cocksy and he is also from South Africa. who gives a flying F about her knowing or not knowing the rand. he didn't know the Naira, which basically everyone knows, who what gives?
Lotus got her karma, but i do kinda feel bad for her.

next on my list is Bhoke. how dare she even think she can step on Karen like that with her pimply face and cheap weave? ABEG! because ugly Ernest is blowing up her head? Karen is right, she is a LovePeddler. she claims to have a boyfriend at home, but gets angry when Karen tells it like it is? SMH. Bhoke needs to go next week, along with her boyfriend Ernest. it will be AWESOME RIDDANCE TO AWFUL AND DISGUSTING RUBBISH!

anyway, i have some catching up to do, so i will be back. wink
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by tayoast(m): 12:39am On May 21, 2011
hmmmm
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 12:53am On May 21, 2011
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2927&AdCategoryId=0

LOL, Karen is a comedian. see how she was singing that song when the clip started? i knew Lil' Kim was her idol and inspiration grin cheesy lol.
but the guys look a complete mess. how can they be wearing their ugly old boxers like that? not even sexy boxers like Calvin Klein or something. na wa ooo! you can see Luclay's PEE PEE lipsrsealed
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by tayoast(m): 12:57am On May 21, 2011
THE AMAKA:

LOL, Karen is a comedian. see how she was singing that song when the clip started? i knew Lil' Kim was her idol and inspiration grin cheesy lol.
but the guys look a complete mess. how can they be wearing their ugly old boxers like that? not even sexy boxers like Calvin Klein or something. na wa ooo! you can see Luclay's PEE PEE lipsrsealed

why shd they wear CK?

So u saw Luclay's Thingy. . . .
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 1:09am On May 21, 2011
THE AMAKA:

Lol was just watching it now aswell, but seriously did Karen ave something done on her backside 2?doesn't look quite right? undecided mehnn Alex had this ray of sunshine all over his face mehn!! cheesy
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 1:10am On May 21, 2011
Bhoke needs to go & cover all dat giggle up!! undecided
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 9:50am On May 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Bhoke needs to go & cover all dat giggle up!! undecided
the same thing i was thinking. in the lingerie, Bhoke looked the worst and her makeup was very clownish. Kim, Karen, and Nkuli looked the best in their lingerie. the others were just there and Bhoke was a joke. she even looked uncomfortable in front of everyone.

Pweety4me:

Lol was just watching it now aswell, but seriously did Karen ave something done on her backside 2?doesn't look quite right? undecided mehnn Alex had this ray of sunshine all over his face mehn!! cheesy
i thought i was the only one that noticed. but if you see her entire body, Karen is very muscular and in shape, so her butt seems pretty muscular too. it does look like it could be slightly fake, but at the same time, it just looks well-toned and in shape. no homo, just saying.

tayo_ast:

why shd they wear CK?

So u saw Luclay's Thingy. . . .
i didn't say they should wear CK, i said they should wear cute boxers like the one CK makes, but not the exact brand. those boxers they were, were so frickin ugly. and i didn't really see it, i saw the shape of it, sorta disgusting, nonetheless.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 2:02pm On May 21, 2011
Lol @ "no homo". . .but i think it was giggling a bit

Miss P look hawt tho, i think she's gorgeous
smiley
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 2:26pm On May 21, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 3:09pm On May 21, 2011
Miss P looked a mess with that chinese-looking wig on her head. abeg
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 5:10pm On May 21, 2011
But she is pretty besides that, wasn't expecting her to show of her hips like that tongue
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 11:09pm On May 21, 2011
funny funny. . . today i was flipping through the channels, and there is a network i often like to watch that caters to world cultures and world issues and surprisingly a series called "The Team: Kenya" came on. i watched one episode about 2 months back and today i was surprised to see MILLICENT there! i said "OH MY GOSH, it's Millicent!" hahaha. i knew she was an actresses, but i thought she was a struggling one.
for those of you in Africa watching the show, I'm sure you already knew this, but, yeah. haha. the show is sorta cheesy, but funny too.

[flash=450,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VubvoJjJlC8[/flash]
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 11:29pm On May 21, 2011
LOLOL! Karen is hilarious. listen to what she said at the end. hehe

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2944&AdCategoryId=0

you see what i said about Bhoke and her cheap weave? HAHAHA
and did anyone else see Alex wearing a "100% Naija" t-shirt. hehe

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2956&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 9:07pm On May 22, 2011
My Didday how real can/could this be? some1 is definetly playing a game or getting played & it is not me!! lipsrsealed

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=2962&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 9:57pm On May 22, 2011
I love Miss P's hair kiss smiley
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 12:07am On May 23, 2011
Alex, OMG.

RECENT UPDATE!!!
guys that i think are cute:

Alex
Luclay
Lomwe
Wendall

but there are some that have ugly attitudes, which make them not so good-looking.

hottest guy in terms of personality:
Alex

hottest guy in terms of just facial features:
Lomwe

ugliest guy in terms of personality:
Ernest

ugliest guy in terms of just facial features:
Ernest

lolĀ  tongue

Luclay has an overinflated ego and seems sort of kolomental at times, otherwise, he would be right on track with Lomwe
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Hardballer(m): 1:03am On May 23, 2011
tayo_ast:

Bros, who u dey follow fight?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by tayoast(m): 1:37am On May 23, 2011
Hardballer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 5:32am On May 23, 2011
I take back what I said. Vina is actually from Plateau state(really close to Bauchi border), but grew up in Lagos and London, and she currently lives in Lagos. Karen on the other hand is, by blood, a Warri babe, but grew up in Plateau state (Jos), before relocating to London after spending a bit of time in Abuja. hmmm, and it just so happens that Vina and Karen dated the same guy. Vina dated him first, and Karen dated him while she was in Abuja and Vina already in London.
DAMN, SUCH A SMALL WORLD!

even Kevin (season 4 winner) is from Plateau state. i guess that's the state to be! haha
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 1:08am On May 24, 2011
Karen boi just cracking me up like cheesy she wants 2 really rub this girl up the wrong way. . .hehe let's see how it goes down lipsrsealed

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=3040&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:56am On May 26, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by THEAMAKA(f): 12:07pm On May 26, 2011
hahaha, i predict the final three will be. . .
Luclay, Karen, and Alex.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 2:56pm On May 26, 2011
^^Hmm let's see, it's gonna be an intresting 1! cheesy
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:01am On May 27, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:18am On May 27, 2011
Ohhhhh she went in boiii cheesy shocked grin

Miguel u shuld just go sit down & cover ur head. . .u got killed alive!
grin lipsrsealed

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=3299&AdCategoryId=0
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:22am On May 27, 2011
O my garddd. . .roftlllllllll it got worse. . .ehehe omdz i can't even laff grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Pweety4me(f): 4:39am On May 27, 2011
Umm what the flip?danny & bhoke?that looked like awkward dry banging. . . undecided y can't she flipping close her mouth?she has to be so whorrishh about everyfin?i mean no offense, but even her pants aswell?goshhh!

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=3304&AdCategoryId=0

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

D'banj: I Am Born Again, God Blessed Me With 2 Kids / Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl / I Am Now Free To Have Sex - Vast Of Bracket Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.