Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why Can't The AGBERO Be Banned From Lagos Roads? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't The AGBERO Be Banned From Lagos Roads? (308 Views)

Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads / The Agbero Mentality In Us / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't The AGBERO Be Banned From Lagos Roads? by jonwaxy24: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
My question was fuelled due to an eye witness protest by the tricycle riders at Ajah, Addo, Badore roads branch. Lamenting over unbearable taxes. Though a leader latter addresses the riders even though their conclusion remain as it was. How long shall the masses continue to bear the effects through costly fair charges around the state.
Re: Why Can't The AGBERO Be Banned From Lagos Roads? by jonwaxy24: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Do they really care? I think yes! But for themselves.

Re: Why Can't The AGBERO Be Banned From Lagos Roads? by simple250: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
The deputy governor of lagos state said and I quote " agbero are your brother and sisters so you cannot remove them from the road" .
Re: Why Can't The AGBERO Be Banned From Lagos Roads? by jonwaxy24: 2:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Just because they are both enjoying the easy unaccounted pool of unjust money from the common transporters and telling back at the masses. A day comes when all this storm shall be over for we lagosians.
Re: Why Can't The AGBERO Be Banned From Lagos Roads? by Nigeriadondie: 6:40am On Jun 12, 2021
undecided It is very possible to get them removed. I remember years back when Col Buba Marwa was the military administrator of Lagos state, he flushed agbero and they were hunted by the then joint police and military outfit called “Operation Sweep”.

It is sad that Tinubu and his stooges in the government house don’t have the desire to stop this criminal extortion. It is insane.

(1) (Reply)

Innocent People's Houses, Not IPOB/ESN Camps Raided, Burnt By Nigeria Police / Catholic Priests Speak,Support Mbaka,Blame Bishop & Authorities / Reading For Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.