Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nigeria Police At Ibadan Wants To Conspire Against My Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Police At Ibadan Wants To Conspire Against My Sister (521 Views)

'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate / My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police At Ibadan Wants To Conspire Against My Sister by DenreleDave(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6585293/sister-how-she-recover-debt

My previous thread....

Alhaji that is owing money for almost one trailer of rice since last year went to his DPO frnd to play victim

Can anyone help us out... Location is ibadan..

Sango police station
Re: Nigeria Police At Ibadan Wants To Conspire Against My Sister by Mokason288(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin
Anty Shile you’re only asked to wait for Alahaji at the station and you are already screaming “IF I DIE”

This people self una too fear grin

Meanwhile Police is your friend Nah scam ooo
Re: Nigeria Police At Ibadan Wants To Conspire Against My Sister by DenreleDave(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Cc: GboyedaD, dayleke, mynd44.. Seun...

Please don't delete this thread
Re: Nigeria Police At Ibadan Wants To Conspire Against My Sister by Flamezreal(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wickedness
Re: Nigeria Police At Ibadan Wants To Conspire Against My Sister by Albertone(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
If she dies, will she now collect the money?
This one she is talking about suicide as if it is a solution.

Just calm and see how situation unfolds.If things want to get out of hands,spam social media with evidences and tag official police handles.
Re: Nigeria Police At Ibadan Wants To Conspire Against My Sister by DenreleDave(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
DenreleDave:
Cc: GboyedaD, dayleke, mynd44.. Seun...

Please don't delete this thread

Update, the dpo after hearing my sister story, he back off ń let the police do their job
Re: Nigeria Police At Ibadan Wants To Conspire Against My Sister by Bola146(f): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Go to Splash FM, ask of double A or go to Agidigbo FM along iwo road- Ojoo, tell Oriyomi Hamzat.

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Telegram Redpill Group (pictures) / Bridegroom Scatters The Dance Floor On His Wedding Day (Video) / Should A Man Go Into A Relationship Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.